Jump to content
TJ09

2019-04-21 - Festival Of Eggs Begins!

Recommended Posts

my 32nd egg is my egg! That was the one I really wanted (for obvious reasons) so I'm dead chuffed with that. All the other eggs are awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

@Yhme ... Wha.... Wha.... Why is that a thing? What on earth? *shakes head* 

 

Just a joke haha. It's not a real product. This guy has made a bunch like that XD

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I believe I spy a DC-styled golden hen Fabergé egg. That's pretty cool, great job!

Edited by Nine

Share this post


Link to post

Well well, I believe I've got them all :) I love them!

Share this post


Link to post

omg! I love the Lugia Egg!

Share this post


Link to post

after 12 hours of searching i only have 10 eggs to go and i'm excited can't wait to see the last 10

eggs.png

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Is that a STARGATE egg I see?!

 

ETA: I just realized one of the eggs I got was a Code Geass egg! OMG whoever made that, you are AMAZING! I love that anime!! :wub:

 

Edited by Syiren

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Fiona said:

Partial transparency is not allowed by gifs. If  you want partial transparency you have to do apng's and those aren't particularly supported by the site. They tend to break. Full transparency, such as transparent backgrounds, is fully supported by gifs. It's not GIMP that's causing your issues if you're trying to animate something with partially transparent shadows, it's your format. If you look at the animated eggs that were used in the event they're all gifs. None use partial transparency in any of the frames.

Thank you! That is actually very good information. :) 

Share this post


Link to post

the sexy legg is very very nice. I do not have them all yet but I think that's gonna be the peak for me.

Share this post


Link to post

you think there will be a list of the eggs on the wiki and the references are? lol

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

you think there will be a list of the eggs on the wiki and the references are? lol

 

There usually is at the end of the event for artist credits.

Share this post


Link to post

Whomever made that Hollow Knight egg, thank you! :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Syiren said:

 

ETA: I just realized one of the eggs I got was a Code Geass egg! OMG whoever made that, you are AMAZING! I love that anime!! :wub:

 

Yay, someone got the reference! It took me a long time to get the animation done so I'm glad it paid off. =D

Share this post


Link to post

Whew, I think I got all of them! Nice little event, I like all of them ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

if there's a TOTORO egg - that I WILL get... WANT !

There is! It was my first (And so far only) egg~ 

I'm hoping there's a Legend of Zelda egg. if so, it's MINE.

Edited by Lyrina25

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dancing_cinnamon said:

I love the smurf egg, who did that :O?

Thank you! I did that one ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

I've got such bad eyesight, LOL a lot of them I can't tell what they are. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lisajewel said:

after 12 hours of searching i only have 10 eggs to go and i'm excited can't wait to see the last 10

3 hours ago, lisajewel said:

after 12 hours of searching i only have 10 eggs to go and i'm excited can't wait to see the last 10

eggs.png

 

I felt like an idiot starting out, the fist egg I found was the one up there next to the last row almost at the end going from left to right. LOL I thought it was the "basket" everyone would be clicking on to see what eggs we've gotten. I was shocked when after finding a few more eggs, then there was a basket. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yay, someone got the reference! It took me a long time to get the animation done so I'm glad it paid off. =D

It totally did! The animation is spot on perfect to how the Geass works! I love how it expands out from the egg as if its about to put you under its command. I only didn't realize it at first when I got it because it didn't animate for me, and was just the egg itself, though it still looked nice. My first reaction when I saw the animation was, "Wait, is that a Code Geass egg?!" - and I'm pretty sure my eyes were replaced with comical anime hearts. lol. 

Share this post


Link to post

Finally got my egg! I now have 55, only 7 eggs left :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Syiren said:

It totally did! The animation is spot on perfect to how the Geass works! I love how it expands out from the egg as if its about to put you under its command. I only didn't realize it at first when I got it because it didn't animate for me, and was just the egg itself, though it still looked nice. My first reaction when I saw the animation was, "Wait, is that a Code Geass egg?!" - and I'm pretty sure my eyes were replaced with comical anime hearts. lol. 

Aw, thank you! I like the geass activation animation sequence a lot so I wanted to do it justice.

 

 

1 hour ago, Lyrina25 said:

I'm hoping there's a Legend of Zelda egg. if so, it's MINE.

There's an egg with the triforce and hyrule symbol in the banner, if you haven't noticed it yet. 'v'

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.