TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Do I grab 3 drabbys and 4 speckles?  Or 4 drabby and 3 speckle?  Or three of each and leave a slot open?  Having an odd number of egg slots is inconvenient

Ooooh new eggs. :D Thanks everyone involved.

I grabbed the ones from the coast without any problems, the others seem to be more difficult.

Wake up to see old eggs already mixed in and the speckles even harder to get then when I went to bed. Good thing I snuck onto DC in the middle of the night, on my phone while in bed! lol I managed to grab one more of each in the middle of the night, so I now have two of each (and am egglocked). 

I'm very excited to see a two-head, we definitely need more of those. But OMG the drab's hatchling is soooooo beautiful!! I really really love sleek simple hatchlings and I'm *very* excited about the idea of gathering an army of frozens of these guys. They look like they'd be really smooth if you pet them. (Also, I *think* I may possibly recognize the hatchie from DR?? Maybe? I have a horrible memory but it really looks familiar!)

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

But OMG the drab's hatchling is soooooo beautiful!! I really really love sleek simple hatchlings and I'm *very* excited about the idea of gathering an army of frozens of these guys. They look like they'd be really smooth if you pet them. (Also, I *think* I may possibly recognize the hatchie from DR?? Maybe? I have a horrible memory but it really looks familiar!)

These have never been in Dragon Requests, sorry!  I do wonder what they are reminding you of, though!

I am enjoying the speculation so far.

@LadyLyzar they are so pretty. I really like sleek, shiny dragons and they are perfect. :wub: I can't wait to see the adults. :D

4 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

These have never been in Dragon Requests, sorry!  I do wonder what they are reminding you of, though!

I am enjoying the speculation so far.

Guess I was wrong, lol. And now it's going to bug me because I can't figure out *what* feels familiar about them or what dragon it was I was thinking of! It's gorgeous though, the sleekness is just kind of soothing to look at.

I have a hunch that the new "drab" derg will look amazing paired with LadyLyzar's Ribbon Dancer alt💙😆

Edited by jerzeeshadow

5 minutes ago, blueberry_ said:

How exactly do you obtain one of these eggs?

These are dropping in the biomes.

The drab ones are Coast only, while the speckled ones are in Forest, Desert, and Volcano.

Happy hunting! 

What a sad time to be locked 😞 But the eggs are going really quickly, and they're so pretty! I'm glad we got a new 2-headed, i love them!

How come the 2-headed is so much harder to get?  They went by the biomes soooooo fast!!!

The drabs are so easy to get. the other ones I will have problems as old eggs are already dominate again. New releases need a bit longer alone in the biomes. However this was a surprise and Thank you TJ and spriters for the release

The drab egg is so pretty—whatever Hunter first discovered them must have VERY high standards for dragon egg beauty, because I don’t think they’re drab at all :P

Both hatchies look promising so far, but you never know what you’ll like until adults!

8 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

The drab egg is so pretty—whatever Hunter first discovered them must have VERY high standards for dragon egg beauty, because I don’t think they’re drab at all :P

I agree, they definitely look more smooth and silvery than drab to me! They're a really pleasant shade of gray.

First egg is very hard to catch! It vanishes faster than it appears. But second is very beautiful!

i swear new releases don't last as long as the older ones used to. it feels like they're released in the night and by morning on same day are already mixing with reg eggs. while older releases used to have ONLY the new releases all day up until the later night before mixing. 😕

Was just browsing the biomes, found an unfamiliar description and reflex clicked. Figured I'm either to dumb to remember descriptions or it must be new. xD
Can't wait to see what it grows into, the hatchies look really promising so far. Very much hyped for my coast baby right now. :D

38 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

swear new releases don't last as long as the older ones used to. it feels like they're released in the night and by morning on same day are already mixing with reg eggs. while older releases used to have ONLY the new releases all day up until the later night before mixing.

I agree cause if I am not up all night then they are mixed by the time I am awake