TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Oh gosh, is drabby an eastern? It's been a while since we have an eastern release, yes?

Edited by scalesofgrey

Supposed to be two-headed, but the hatchling at this stage seems to have only one head? Oh this is very interesting :o

Anyway, congrats @LadyLyzar! :D

(Wonders what the other breed will look like)
Edit: I have absorbed information wrongly, the unbitable one is the other egg lol.

Edited by BlueLatios

I wouldn't call it dull colored at all, it's a very pretty light blue. The egg is nice too.

Can't wait to grab these new dragons! :D Thank you TJ and spriters! 

Whoo hoo, yay to early releases! Got myself egglocked quick enough. :D 

Okay then! I grabbed two drab eggs and one speckled egg after abandoning 3 eggs I already had adults of (the other 4 were breeds I never got and a bred egg I wanted to keep).

I wonder what these will turn out to be :)

Well, the Coast ones seem easy enough to catch, but the others are gone in an instant!

I was not expecting a release this weekend, but have most of my egg spaces available. Won't give up my lovely 2nd gen Prizekin gift!!! And an Undine from the AP, because I don't see those too often. So six slots to work with and three of them already filled with Coast eggs and one with one of the others.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters for this new release! Can't wait to see what they will look like as adults.

Oooooh a two-headed dragon! It feels like it's been a long time since a new one was released (or maybe I don't keep up with news that well).

Both seem lovely and I can't wait to see the S2 and adults!

Congrats LadyLyzar and TCA :) 

I checked last night before bed thinking "ya know what we haven't had in awhile . . ." but found no new release. I guess I was a few hours too early. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the new dragons! ^-^

The twoheaded hatchlings heads prefer to do different things. That doesn't sound as if they are going to be in harmony. Come to think of it do we HAVE a breed of two headed, whose heads are in harmony by their breed description?

Hatchlings are here for both breeds! The speckled one was being stubborn for a while, haha.

And now I misclicked and have to wait 5 hours. :( Did get one more from the desert, though, before I did that.

Locked myself with the new eggs! :D Can't wait for them to grow up. 

Oooooh, more two-headed babies! I'm in!

Caught four of each and incubated them all and influenced them female. When they hatch it's time for the second round and then I'll be done ^^

Well, since I'm already locked, I suppose I'll have to wait a bit.

*employs Incubate*

Still have to wait, but less so!

nice surprise!  Thanks TJ and spriter(s)!

A two-head! Yay! It's been a long time since the last one.

And is the other an Eastern? It is kind of long and slim. I hope so! We need more of those, too.

oooh, i'm looking forward to what the coast babies will look like grown up! always love more easternssss

Yay I got to be around for a release! Oh there are two dragons, I'm gonna have to free up some space, oh yah that lower the AP time breeding weekend and beyond thing, I totally recommend it for full scrolls waiting on things, however, when there is a new release, that AP time is gonna drop some anyway, this was totally in my plans.... cuz ... sure its a weekend a few weekends or month post holiday. That timing is right. Thanks for the release, can't wait to see them!

Got four of each, can't wait to see them grow up on my scroll! :wub: