TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Been noticing the same, its only been 13 hours since the release and the two-headed dragons are already impossible to catch... šŸ˜•Ā been trying for a whole hour but they are vanishing so quickly its nearly impossible to snatch one.

Posted (edited)

A wingless/eastern two headed? Hmm.

Ā 

I hope the "drab" one is a leviathan! Been years since we had one!

Edited by Whirlaway

I like the colours of the water dragon, I was wrong about it being creepy but I like it. And it looks like we have a wingless two headed! More zombying for me.

I knew the drab ones would look pretty later! Can't wait for adults!!

Excited about those strange two heads also

What a gorgeous blue onĀ that Coastal one :wub:

My goodness, the two-headed were really hard to get, but now I haz my four of each :D Exited about what they will grow into! Ty TJ and Spriters!

Is this 2 headed oneĀ  still dropping been over an hour since I saw oneĀ 

1 minute ago, Merlot said:

Is this 2 headed oneĀ  still dropping been over an hour since I saw oneĀ 

Just caught one at the 5 minĀ drop.

3 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Just caught one at the 5 minĀ drop.

lol people must be getting theirs as I just caught 2 so I am still hunting for 2 more Thanks tiny gremlin

I am seeing a lot of sick new eggs out there. Be careful. Hide your eggs if you can't watch your scroll.

Very thrilled aboutĀ the new releases! The Coast egg is gorgeous, I love water-related concepts, and blue is my favourite colour.Ā Very much looking forward to seeing the adult two-headed, too;Ā TCA's sprites are always so well made.

I'd love if we could have some sort of balance between sort release floods and longer ones... I'm sure a lot of people wanting longer ones don't remember how much drama and complaining there was back when we *did* have longer floods. But just a handful of hours seems to be too short now.Ā 

Oh no, I missed it entirely ^^; Went to bed early then went to work. Ah well, off to hunt!

The speckled one is the opposite of the bleeding moon Dragon for me. At first glace i ever think the Bleeding Moon has two heads..

Both look really good, thanks for the big surprise ^^

They look fantastic! Congrats to TCA and LadyLyzar for the release!

OMG. A new release. I'm always happy for a new release, especially with these 2 gorgeous dragons. But I only saw 2 of the two headed egg ones and missed both of them. How come they didn't drop exlucsively for at least 24 hours like they usually do? OMG.

27 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

OMG. A new release. I'm always happy for a new release, especially with these 2 gorgeous dragons. But I only saw 2 of the two headed egg ones and missed both of them. How come they didn't drop exlucsively for at least 24 hours like they usually do? OMG.

Ā 

Usually? New releases haven't done that in *years*. The past year or two it's been roughly 8-12 hours before old eggs start mixing in. Though from the posts here it seems like it was even less then that this time.Ā 

Ā 

Just saw the s2 two-head, I love the colors! It's looking really really pretty so far, I hope the adult keeps those colors.

Posted (edited)

The black-and-whites are simply impossible. ThereĀ are like two eggs dropped every hour. I cannot get a hold of one the entire day.

Edited by evinin

I was curious as to what letter they might start with. The "drab" ones sort under Antarean. And the new two headed ones go right after the Blacktip. An A and B one. Well, I can't really complain, since it makes for sorting reasons much easier. ^^;

Ā 

WB

I would be on vacation when this happens.Ā  I just came home and realized that a release happened.

Ā 

Glad to see a new 2-headed body type.Ā  Gives me another zombie type to collect.