TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Just got a new coast egg with the code eYLIM (Milye)

Snagged a pair of each.  Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Posted (edited)

The event season was great but I've actually been looking towards these regular releases. Yay, thanks! I especially can't wait to see what the coast dragon will look like when hatched and grown up.

Edited by Varislapsi

Woooo new eggs!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Posted (edited)

Nice! I aleady managed to grab 3 of the "drab" egg and one of the other. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a few more of the other one today :) It's Sunday and all I've got to do is dragon hunting, writing and world building so I should be golden :D

ETA: Oh, normal eggs are starting to filter in already! I just got a Scimitar :(

Edited by Sheriziya

Wondering if the "drab" eggs are gonna pull a flamingo wyvern on us and actually grow up super colorful? 🤔

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got four of the drabs and now lurking for the other one. It's quite sneaky.

Yaay! I'm excited :D Especially to the drab one 👀 I hope they go well with Waterwalkers, hehe.

1 hour ago, Ashtoret said:

Wooohoo, birthday eggs! I like it! :)

7 minutes ago, BrightStarBella said:

What a nice birthday surprise! WooHoo! New Eggs! :D

Happy birthday!

That was unexpected! I'm so busy lately that I barely have time to check my DC account, but when I logged in this morning this was a great surprise! Both eggs look great but I do love my speckles ❤️

I'm excited to see what they will look like! 

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else seeing only eggs in the Coast and Desert, and no eggs falling in any other biome? Not even at the 5min drops?

Edited by Dubious

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Is anyone else seeing only eggs in the Coast and Desert, and no eggs falling in any other biome? Not even at the 5min drops?

They're going super fast in the other biomes. 

By the way, regular eggs are already mixing in with the new eggs because I almost accidentally grabbed one.

Edited by whitestar

I was lucky in that a number of the eggs I was locked with were incuhatchable. I've caught 2 drabs and 3 speckles, I'm not too fussed if I don't get whatever different forms the speckles have as I'm only really collecting CBs to pair with Prizes and it seems these won't be able to breed with them. Here's hoping I've snagged a male/female pair of drabs, though I'm not too interested in using my few Aeons/Pinks to make sure, if they gender wrong I'll trade for the correct gender.

Thank you TJ and the artists for the release, I can't wait to see what the dragons will be! 

Posted (edited)

I already got three of the gray eggs, but still have to find some speckled ones. I'd like to have at least three of each.

//Edit: Just when I posted this, I managed to get three of the speckled eggs too. :D

Edited by Cottoncat

Misclicked an Olive already rip. I have two pairs already though... It's fine. Let's see what grows out of these. I still want some coded ones, however it's super hard to do it right now, especially on mobile. 

Aside from that, yay regular dergs. 

41 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

I still want some coded ones, however it's super hard to do it right now, especially on mobile. 

Same. 

Does anyone know if these will be showing up all month or just in the next few days?

Hatching a few gifted dragons (no AP dump for them obviously), so the timing for me is not ideal, but I'm hoping these new ones will be around for a bit. Looking to snag 2 of the speckled volcano/forest ones. I dig grab two of the new coast eggs at least. 

Also, I'm guessing that the first trophy, and +1 to egg limit occurs at 50 adult or hatchling dragons? The description just says 50 ... So close.

Just now, -FireClaw- said:

Same. 

Does anyone know if these will be showing up all month or just in the next few days?

Also, I'm guessing that the first trophy, and +1 to egg limit occurs at 50 adult or hatchling dragons? The description just says 50 ... So close.

you mean if this new release is limited like the Valentine's release? No. This is a normal release, which means you will find this dragon from now normally in the cave, of course depending on its rarity.

I'm not sure about the limit. It's been a very long time since I was there.

Posted (edited)

Wow. These were fairly easy to catch hours later. I have to toss a Sinai Krai back later and get one more speckly one. But I'm glad I'm awake early enough to beat the rush.

Edited by Jazeki

7 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Sorts between Blacktip and Bleeding Moon.

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge

When do these show up in the encyclopedia? I don't even see the shadowy outline as a placeholder yet.