TJ09

2019-03-10 - March Dragon Release

Ayy, well this is the fastest I’ve completed my pairs! Except I don’t have any speckles from the volcano, so I hope that there’s no biome differentiation because I’ll be locked for a while!

Well that explans the Tinsels being dumped in the AP!

Thanks for all the hard work

Wow.. I was wondering what was happening when there were 37 people at the coast and no eggs- thought there was a glitch! I'm really happy I'm so early for an egg release though. Good luck to everyone getting these new babies!

Wow these guys go quick. A bit too quick imo. makes me wonder if these'll be rare or uncommon, the coast eggs anyway. 

Nice to have two dimorphic breeds and one with dimorphic stage two hatchies to boot!

I have my guesses on one of the breed's name. This should be fun!
Wonder what breed they'll be, for sure they're not pygmies. Have fun, everyone! I shall stalk AP for some new eggs being dropped :v

Oof of course I was locked 😧 luckily I had 5 eggs that were hatchable just need one last egg to relock myself, excited to see these.

Thank you very much for the surprise TJ! :lol::lol::lol:

Posted (edited)

Wait what, I didn't even notice this release until I saw eggs on somebody else's scroll! Lol here we go, I'm excited

Thanks @Whirlaway for the great first reply! 

I'm happy to see these have a/b names, for some reason I love when we get early in the breed sort releases

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Wow!  I just signed in to the cave and saw this wonderful surprise--thanks, TJ!

1 hour ago, Whirlaway said:

This egg is dark with light speckles...or maybe it’s light with dark speckles? Located in Volcano, Forest, Desert. Cannot be bit. Sorts between Blacktip and Bleeding Moon.

This drab egg rests far from the water’s edge. Located in Coast. Sorts between Antarean and Arcana.

226 unique breeds now.

"Cannot be bit"? Does that mean we're getting a Two-headed?

Just now, scalesofgrey said:

"Cannot be bit"? Does that mean we're getting a Two-headed?

Very likely. Egg is too big for drake and pygmy. Would be nice if so, as the last two-headed breed was in 2017 with Baikala.

Are the coast eggs partially translucent? I use the St Patty's skin and they look darker if they appear over the clover in the middle - or is that just me?

WHAAAAA??!! New release!!!! Omg! Was not expecting this!!

I have room for one of each, two of each if I dump my frozen-fodder.... Hmm. *bounces* Yaaayyy! 

Dangit I want to grab more before I go to bed but it's already extra-late and I'm locked with stubborn eggs with big holes that aren't hatching.... Uggghhhh. *pokes them* 

I really really hope people are right about the two-head, I'd love a new two-head!

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

WHAAAAA??!! New release!!!! Omg! Was not expecting this!!

Me neither, and I am egg-locked! I'll try to grab some once I unlock, they seem like they're going fast. :blink: 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Caught all 8 within 2 drops, awesome! I was wondering if we would need to wait all month, I'm so happy! Thank you!

Nuts. I had just egglocked myself with random eggs from the cave XD But since more than 5 hours have passed I could maybe abandon a few in favor of the new ones haha. 

I have seen other eggs in the drops already.  That's quick.  I would really hate a misclick right now. 😆