Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:02 PM, Secret Santa said:

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa Update! DLCcjWR.png

We're coming up on one week since gifting started, so everyone be sure they have pressed the "Confirm Your Participation" link at the bottom of their wishlist PM! 

If your giftee hasn't accepted any of your gifts, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(A brand new PM with "Is My Giftee Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

If your gifter hasn't contacted you yet, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(a brand new PM with "Is My Santa Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

Please PM us, rather than post on the thread, for the sake of privacy.

It is possible that your gifter/giftee is going to participate, but hasn't had the chance to begin yet.

Thank you!

One more bump, in case anyone missed it. - Santa Toyo

Have 2g Prizekin for those who need help with wishlist.  Please only offer a dummy egg if you don't have a cb prize and you have 2g prizekin on giftees list.

Gone! Enjoy!

I will leave this open for a couple of hours to give everyone a chance.

Edited by osean
Added text

So far my alt attempts are a miserable failure. 0/3 Undine, 0/3 Black, so lets try some Vines, shall we? I just bred 3 of those, so we'll see if any of them will alt. ;) 

And none of my 2nd gen Prize dragons made shinies, either. :( 

Edited by purplehaze

Feel your pain, purplehaze... feel your pain *glares at 3 regular black hatchies*

My giftee finally responded, time to find everything else on their wishlist. XD 

By any chance, anyone wanna swap cb Zyumorph? I have white, need pink or yellow.

Or if anyone need white zyu for their giftee, just PM me.

Have a CB Thunder and a CB Blue Zyu for anyone who needs one for their giftee. Just offer a dummy or if you're feeling generous a 2nd gen purebred Vine... :rolleyes: Just had another batch hatch normal last night. They're trying to annoy me, I just know it. XD

Zyu here

Thunder here

9 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

And I took the Vines, thank you! I will donate them back to the thread if I get one before they hatch/I hatch more than one alt.

edit - and wow, beautiful names on the parents! :wub:

Edited by blah

3 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

2nd gen PB Undines:

Claim my egg!

Claim my egg!

Nabbed one.
So far I'm 0 out of 3 blacks, 0 out of 2 vines, and working now on two undines including this one. Maybe I'll get an alt eventually for my giftee in time. :)

2 hours ago, MaeTM said:

3G Silver checker for either yourself or your giftee 

Thank you Mae 

I have a 2G non-pb yellow undine if anyone needs for their giftee: Offer a dummy (will be Female)

Edited by Yhme