Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

47 minutes ago, KaiRen_Everlife said:

almost a full week.

Per the rules you are only requested to hold the gift for 48 hours. After that, I assume you can do with it as you please. I would assume that you've done your due diligence with that and do not need to try to gift them anything, further. You should probably let the mods know, though. 

On 1/11/2019 at 12:54 PM, KaiRen_Everlife said:

almost a full week.

Has your giftee otherwise been active? If you are starting to believe they are inactive, we (the mods) will look into it to make sure their giftee has not been left gift-less. Being that you have already sent at least one gift and waited 48 hours with no response, you have fulfilled your duty as a gifter and are not required to send anything more. It is fully up to you if you want to keep trying. I'm sorry that they're not participating as actively as they should be :(

Edited by The Dragoness

15 hours ago, The Stig said:

Offering

2nd gen bronze shimmer egg X Arcana    want to go to someone unable to get and to go to someone with none or very few 2nd gen prize proof needed please

PM

also  3rd gen  Gold Shim  offer dummy offer a dummy

above still available

and some more 3rd gen prize stairs

Silver Tin X Kingcrowne offer a dummy

Gold Shimmer X Bright breasted   offer a dummy

Gold Tinsel X Golden Wyvern  offer a dummy

Cancelled will try and trade for other stuff 

Edited by The Stig

If anyone needs a Purple Dino for their giftee, I have one available. PM me!  Claimed

Edited by Yhme

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Has your giftee otherwise been active? If you are starting to believe they are inactive, we (the mods) will look into it to make sure their giftee has not been left gift-less. Being that you have already sent at least one gift and waited 48 hours with no response, you have fulfilled your duty as a gifter and are not required to send anything more. It is fully up to you if you want to keep trying. I'm sorry that they're not participating as actively as they should be :(

~~~~~

Helper Needed!

*I'm posting this for a gifter so their giftee does not see this*

2. CB Copper, Alt Black, Alt Vine,

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Zyumorph

Please send me a PM if you can help with any of this! I'll then forward it to the gifter :)

Edit: thank you to all who have reached out so far!

I'll do my best to help!! I'll pm you more info as well! 😊

My giftee is inactive so I will be stepping in as much as I can to help others with their giftee’s for now.

here is a 2g avatar of change for anyone who needs one to gift. Offer a dummy. 

Gone! Enjoy

Edited by osean
Added text

3EG Thals Xeno Spriters Alt w/ Yulebuck Checker - For your Giftee or for you to Trade for something for your Giftee. Leave any junk egg, and I'll pick something in the morning, sorry past my bedtime: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

4EG Double Checker with Prizes & Spriters Alt Astrapi Xeno - For you to Keep, For a Giftee, To Regift to Someone, to Trade for a Giftee, etc, pretty Lineage that should have a good home : Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4EG Silver Egg Silver Male x Fem Daydream perfect checker - Prefer for your giftee, if you have a special need for it, giftee or not, send PM, offer any junk egg, will get it to home in the morning at some point same with first above, gotta sleep now: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Natayah

Oh My Goodness!

I bred 3x 2Gen PB Blacks to start trying on getting an alt for my giftee. The very first one to hatch was a sitting Black Alt!! 

It is so much fun when you get something unexpected for your giftee. I expected to be plodding on breeding a few PB Blacks whenever I could, and eventually eventually eventually... getting an Alt!

Thank you Secret Santa in the Cave!!!

6 minutes ago, Justie said:

Oh My Goodness!

I bred 3x 2Gen PB Blacks to start trying on getting an alt for my giftee. The very first one to hatch was a sitting Black Alt!! 

It is so much fun when you get something unexpected for your giftee. I expected to be plodding on breeding a few PB Blacks whenever I could, and eventually eventually eventually... getting an Alt!

Thank you Secret Santa in the Cave!!!

Nice! I need this luck XD went through 3 Dark Greens and 5 Blacks and so far no alt yet. 

Fingers crossed. 

Hope a little raffle is allowed.

I have 2G Silver Tinsel I want to give away to help someone fill out their giftee's wishlist.

Doing it as a raffle to help more people have a shot at it. It will run for 24 hours, and the winner will be randomly chosen tomorrow at 9AM Cave Time.

Just enter your forum name on the form! (which I hope I did right lol. Please let me know if there's a problem 😅)

The only rules are:
1. Egg must be sent to your giftee
2. Giftee must have 2g prize listed on their wishlist

Good luck!

Done

Edited by Yhme

Free for your giftees! ^-^

2G Purple from Soulstone -gone-

2G Silver from Mutamore -gone-

Edited by Lesh4537

Did anyone else completely forget what they put on their own wishlists, or is that just me? XD I won't check though because that way it'll be even more of a surprise.

So who else is playing the alt lotto? Every time I look at the eggs I feel I should be giving live commentary.

"Here now we see the very last Vine of this batch. It's a lovely green and a really promising shape... the rounder the egg, the higher the chances for an alt, people! Don't forget and keep a close look on your eggs, you'll be surprised! Come on little egg, hatch! All our hopes are on you. ... At this point I would also like to wish good luck to the hatchies from earlier today. The AP will be an adventure for sure!

...let's have a look at these magnificent Undine eggs now. Just look at the healthy sheen on those shells, excellent condition! Maybe these little ones will surprise us, yet...!"

Ps: also now accepting donations of 2nd gen purebred Vine eggs... 😅😂

9 minutes ago, blah said:

So who else is playing the alt lotto? Every time I look at the eggs I feel I should be giving live commentary.

XD I have 3 Undine eggs on my scroll right now that will hatch in about 6 hours, hoping to hatch some alts for someone here. And I just bred 3 Blacks. So I could be running a commentary, too. Sadly my usual luck is only to get alts from ones I don't want them from, or from those I abandon!

Well I'm not playing it, but I give eggs to those asking for it. So I'm kind of a supporter for those playing lotto. 

@blah you need only a vine alt? 

47 minutes ago, blah said:

"Here now we see the very last Vine of this batch. It's a lovely green and a really promising shape... the rounder the egg, the higher the chances for an alt, people! Don't forget and keep a close look on your eggs, you'll be surprised! Come on little egg, hatch! All our hopes are on you. ... At this point I would also like to wish good luck to the hatchies from earlier today. The AP will be an adventure for sure!

...let's have a look at these magnificent Undine eggs now. Just look at the healthy sheen on those shells, excellent condition! Maybe these little ones will surprise us, yet...!"

I love you very much for this comment xD I stopped the lottery for now - ran out of blacks xD More luck next week!

As you know: Another day, another chance! Come come! Buy your lucky ticket now!!

I was helped by some very kind Helpers with some things I was unable to snag myself.

That didn't end up as I'd hoped. BUT... the silver lining in that is I'm now able to pay it

forward to others who may need a little help. :)

I have 2 CB Zyus in need of loving giftee homes. 1 Black Zyu Egg, and 1 White Zyu Hatchie.

If you need 1 for your giftee, PM me and let me know who your giftee is and which 1 of the 2 you'd like for them.

I'll then send you a TP link.

Edited by Jocosa

56 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD I have 3 Undine eggs on my scroll right now that will hatch in about 6 hours, hoping to hatch some alts for someone here. And I just bred 3 Blacks. So I could be running a commentary, too. Sadly my usual luck is only to get alts from ones I don't want them from, or from those I abandon!

I know exactly what you mean. I have about five alt lineages started and it always feels like fate is laughing at me. XD

28 minutes ago, Din85 said:

Well I'm not playing it, but I give eggs to those asking for it. So I'm kind of a supporter for those playing lotto. 

@blah you need only a vine alt? 

Vine and Undine. I had exceptional luck with the black ones, I got a curled one AND a sitting one in the first batch, not sure what happened there. :D 

26 minutes ago, Belisar said:

I love you very much for this comment xD I stopped the lottery for now - ran out of blacks xD More luck next week!

As you know: Another day, another chance! Come come! Buy your lucky ticket now!!

Ma'am! Ma'm... Ma'am!! Every ticket is a winner...!! 😂😂

3 hours ago, blah said:

I got lucky Today, out of a few failed Vines, and 4 blacks later, my fifth hatched today, beautiful lineage for my giftee too!. 5Q6Bc :)