Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Congrats to all of the winners!! :D

I found this funny new trick, alot, XD

Thank you to everyone for participating in Secret Santa. We hope you have enjoyed yourself as much as we have!

See you next year!

- The Santas

I wrote the above Santa message, but I wanted to say (personally!) how wonderful you all are! There has been so much kindness, generosity, and genuine delight in helping others. Thanks for all the fun, and I hope to see you all around the forum and next year's Secret Santa!

- Santa Toyo

Thank you again for this amazing event! I'll participate in next one for sure!

I also want to personally thank everyone who participated. It never fails to surprise me how generous this community can be in such events. Of course, we had a small group of gifters that did the bare minimum or disappeared altogether without notice. But most went above and beyond to bring a smile to their giftee's face, and that is what truly matters. Because of those people, not a single person was left without a gift this year. I have loved being able to read about the excitement and joy this year now that we allow chat. It was truly heartwarming.

So thank you all for another great year of giving! I look forward to seeing you again in November for Secret Santa 2019, which we promise will be better than ever.

~Santa Dragoness

Since Secret Santa's wrapped up, I'll go ahead and close this. This won't be deleted so it can be referenced for 2019 Secret Santa, though I'm sure it'll get buried, so make sure to do a search for this when you set up this year's thread. Congrats to all the winners, see you in the coming months for Secret Santa 2019!