TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

6 hours ago, RandomBreeder said:

Eeeehhh? They'd found me before though?? Causing me to fog that one pygmy I'd caught first???

In some situations you can catch the code of the dragon that you missed, if you are willing to look for it. so someone was just mad because you were faster, that's all. 

@Muchsyrup oh phew, I was on another site in a different tab and  got the notification for your reply and it showed your avatar. I thought there was something wrong with my computer. It scared the tar out of me. 😂

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

the gusty baby looks like it's like "what is this tiny marshmallow creature before me"

I'm very excited to see how both of these look grown up :D

Awwww it totally does! 'why is that little thing so small? what is it? *pokes*' lol 

And now they're mixing. UGH! Fan-freaking-tastic... >.< Hopefully I'll have some luck in trading for the last two gusty eggs I need =P

Managed to get 4 of each after work. I was worried that they'd be all gone by the time I got home

1 hour ago, whitestar said:

My eggs say Stolen on September 30th.

My post you quoted was referring to TJ's eggs which at that time said stolen on October 1st.  TJ has since changed them to read stolen on September 30.  Apparently from the thread chatter I read people think the date was what was slowing down their hatching.   But they are hatchlings now though not gendered yet.

Dang, I didn't look at my new egg codes until just now, but wow, do I have some good ones. One almost has all numbers. Another forms its own name and I can't wait to use it and one of my dove pygmys is a Z-code. :D

figures the day i don't pay attention here is the day there is a drop...

My thoughts exactly, Zerhai. Time to try to catch them now that they've mixed with the rest of the eggs.

Thanks TJ and spriters for this new release!

10 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

I've been checking biomes for Gusties, didn't see any in either Desert or Jungle for the last 25 minutes.

Yeah, now that I think about it I probably clicked myself into alpine while checking the other biomes and saw some of the pygmies appearing there and that might have confused me. :D

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

@Zerhai @purpledragonclaw Volcano and Alpine guys. Gusty favors the Alpine. :D

had two eggs i didn't want to get rid of but i caught 3 of each of them surprisingly easily

4 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Me too, caught five of the feathered and one gusty. @Syiren thank you!

You bet! I'm glad you caught a good haul. ^w^ You too @Zerhai ! ^_^

2 hours ago, Looti said:

Just saw this new release! Had just the perfect amount open to get 4 white roosters and 2 Gusties! Fun release, love both the egg designs!

Not roosters, you’ll see :D roosters are meanies but these guys are sweeties

2 hours ago, Looti said:

Just saw this new release! Had just the perfect amount open to get 4 white roosters and 2 Gusties! Fun release, love both the egg designs!

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

My post you quoted was referring to TJ's eggs which at that time said stolen on October 1st.  TJ has since changed them to read stolen on September 30.  Apparently from the thread chatter I read people think the date was what was slowing down their hatching.   But they are hatchlings now though not gendered yet.

Ah, ok, got it! :)

YES! Happily locked with four of each egg! Glad I abandoned the pygmy cuz I was able to snatch the last gusty a few minutes afterwards! ^_^

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Dove dragons then? Or pidgeons? 🤔

Noon releases are much harder for me because that's 1 a.m. in my time x'D