TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

It's because your scroll isn't in your signature and your forum username is different from your scroll name (no scroll named RandomBreeder). So they can't find you.

Their activity is pretty anticipatable, they regularly go after people posting in the new release threads.

Eeeehhh? They'd found me before though?? Causing me to fog that one pygmy I'd caught first???

2 minutes ago, Odio said:

How often does the cave refresh? 

Eggs drop every five minutes at xx:x0 and xx:x5.

@RandomBreeder oh, did you do anything to make your scroll name public like post an egg on the forum? Not sure how they'd find you otherwise, but maybe they look within the site too.

@Zeditha Yes, they're just being taken quickly. The release is only a few hours old, you have plenty of time.

Edited by cbussiere

Oh I hope the little ones are the pygmy ones I'm thinking of. 

So glad I caught the release during the day though!

Do you mean how often can you expect to see new eggs?  Once every five minutes, on the minute mark, each biome gets three eggs.  On the hour, a whole bunch of eggs drop.  Since there was just a new release, it's likely to be stuffed full of those for a while (I haven't followed events closely, but it's something on the order of a day without anything but new release eggs).

1 minute ago, Zeditha said:

Are the eggs still dropping?

As long as you see the “you expected to see some eggs” message, they’re still dropping like crazy. Once regulars start filtering in they start to stay on the page.

Since edit won’t allow me to save, I’ll double post. It’s slowed down a lot. There were 148 in Alpine when I was hunting, and now there’s only 49.

6 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Oh I hope the little ones are the pygmy ones I'm thinking of. 

So glad I caught the release during the day though!

Ooohh clue there? :)

1 minute ago, Naughtrish said:

Ooohh clue there? :)

Not sure, it could be that it's just odd that they dropped in the middle of the day and not at midnight cave time like normal. that's what threw me off. 

4 minutes ago, almne said:

Since edit won’t allow me to save, I’ll double post. It’s slowed down a lot. There were 148 in Alpine when I was hunting, and now there’s only 49.

As people get locked, things become easier! XD

-shrugs- Clue to what? @Naughtrish

I really hope these pygmies are the ones some in the forums saw worked on a while ago. (Won't say anything more than that)
Cause if they are I'm going to hoard the crud out of them.

The part listed as contact information isn't visible to outsiders.

Now, if you put it in your signature (which is a pain in the neck to access) or in the visible part of your profile, then everyone can see it.

HAhaha I'm going to remind people to keep an eye on their new eggs cause I just caught something and have not added it to anything, and yet it already has over 100 views!

-goes to hide scroll-

Woo! Managed to grab two of each. My sister was biome-hunting at the time of the drop and said she struggled for like an hour to even grab one pygmy >.< So I consider myself pretty lucky!!

I feel like I might recognise the pygmy ;) And I couldn't be more excited about it!!!

ETA: Viewbombers, bite me

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

Hmph, viewbombers. I feel bad for the people who don't know to hide their scrolls

I've only been able to catch one of each so far! My internet is too slow for this haha XD

Uhm... so posting here there's a chance my scrolls gets added everywhere? Wow, so much easy than to open every hatchery all by myself. Not all evil comes to harm, after all.

I waited all day with my scroll ready, and nothing happened. 
I took a nap, and woke up to late day new eggs, and a cave full of people grabbing.
I had to switch to mobile to load/click fast enough.

I did manage to catch 3 of each, with the three tinies being from 3 different biomes. 
Scroll hidden.
I haven't checked my Pink to see if their BSA is available yet.

I wonder if some viewbombers get the individual egg's code on the rejection page, and they copy its code to post just that egg?
They get mad that you beat them to it, so they try to kill it?

ACK ACK ACK ACK!!! I was around at midnight, no release, okay guess there will be no release this month.... Then this happens while I'm at church?!?! ...... *looks at time of TJ's post* Wait a second, I was on DC after church (on my phone, waiting for my mom to get out of a church meeting). ..... I WAS ON DC AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS NEW DROP!!!! *flails* I can't believe I did that!! I never hunt the biomes on my phone because my phone is too slow and biome-hunting is just frustrating with it, but how did I not notice this?!

*checks phone* Oohhh I see, the forum announcement part of the main DC page is all the way at the bottom on mobile. I didn't scroll down on the main page so I didn't see it. Wow. *goes to catch up on thread*

20 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Are the eggs still dropping?

Yep! Pygmies are in both Alpine and Volcano and blue gusties are in the Alpine :)

*Innocently continues to jot down new information and doodles of her new dragons on her scroll with invisible ink, whistling a merry tune as she knows her babies are safe*

1 minute ago, Miaplacidus said:

Uhm... so posting here there's a chance my scrolls gets added everywhere? Wow, so much easy than to open every hatchery all by myself. Not all evil comes to harm, after all.

Lol true, but just be careful because they'll die if left in loads of hatcheries for a couple hours

I'm so happy honestly that I was actually here for a release this month!! Don't think I've ever actually been online for a new release before :')