TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Congratulations to Mewtie, it’s about time. ;) But I’m really excited for the wyverns!

After knowing there had to be a release on Sunday, I forgot to check. Fortunately, I still got 4 gusties and 3 feathered and one misclick… Thanks to all involved!

The timing was quite weird to me (woke up to no release, checked much later in the day and bam, it's there, I was honestly shocked enough to see no September release to check again xD) but tbh I actually liked it, finally not waking up to the first mixings of old breeds, but for a true and massive flood!

And glad to see familiar eggs, finally some DR release, guess a second this year? Improvement!

And the Gusties, cool to see they didn't need to be waited for for too long since the "July accident".

Keep up the good route.

New pygmies?! 🎉

Gusties looked pretty first time around, been curious about them for a while.

Thank you, artists!

I had given up but yay there IS a new release! :lol: 

Got two windy eggs and one of the pygmies. The hatchling already look adorable, can't wait for the adults!

For the last couple years I have missed out on nearly every release and have to play "catch up", but I managed to catch this one in the first 24 hours and it seems waking up at 4 AM every day has its perks. Only about 17 people were in the alpines and I was easily able to get 4 of each.

7 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Not roosters, you’ll see :D roosters are meanies but these guys are sweeties

I understand that this is was a Dragon Suggestion? Maybe? Either say, sounds fun and I can already see a potential lineage with it.

I'm prolly very late to ask something like this, but these are pygmies, right? Cuz, you know, their egg description says "little" instead of "tiny"...

Bleh, I'm just paranoid xD

the small ones! I clicked on one because the description looked unfamiliar and.... bam! It's new

1 hour ago, Looti said:

I understand that this is was a Dragon Suggestion? Maybe? Either say, sounds fun and I can already see a potential lineage with it.

Yep, they were a well-known and well-loved DR! (The gusties were also a DR but a bit older, I think less people are familiar with them...)

I know both of these breeds and am very excited... except for the fact that they already seem to be Nonexistant in the biomes 😕

I'm REALLY liking the look of those pygmies. So detailed, well-colored, and well-proportioned for such a tiny sprite. It looks like really skilled work.

I think I'm glad I've stayed out of DR (... mostly) for the last few years, I really prefer being surprised when TJ's grow up and I'm glad I don't know what these will look like. I'm *loving* the hatchies so far though! They both seem sorta floofy, especially loving the little floof on the gusty's back! The pygmy.... We don't have too many majority-white breeds, I'm really really excited for these (and hope they don't suddenly change color as adults). I can't stop thinking things like snow and dove. 

22 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Anyway, I am gonna drop a few into the AP tomorrow, only interested in Zs :D

I dropped a Z pygmy into the AP last night for you guys. ;)

I'm happy memory is so hazy that even though I check the DR regularly, I always completely forget the concepts once they leave that section! So even though I have an idea what these guys might be, I'll still be completely blown away when TJ's hatchies grow up. It's also amazing to see Mewtie getting a sprite in cave, congratulations! Your work is phenomenal ^_^ 

Looks like I have missed the release this month.  My timezone meant that all the excitement happened overnight for me, no time to hunt dragons until this evening as it is a week day, and now I can't see any in the cave.  Really hoping they are not rares and that I will find some at some point. 

6 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Looks like I have missed the release this month.  My timezone meant that all the excitement happened overnight for me, no time to hunt dragons until this evening as it is a week day, and now I can't see any in the cave.  Really hoping they are not rares and that I will find some at some point. 

They're very common at the 5 min and hour drops--just keep looking, you'll see them! There are plenty, they just go fast

Love the fluffiness of these hatchies! I want a million of the gusties! *so much love*

13 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

I very easily grabbed more just two hours ago, so they shouldn't be too hard to get yet. Between the shuffles there seems to be a lot of the older breeds, but on the 5-minute shuffles the new ones are fairly plentiful that I've seen.  (Also, there may be some people posting them in the departures/notice thread if you want to go look....)

Ooooh, I know these Pygmies, hype!! Gusties look neat too, definitely looking forward to adults! 

I really like how these hatchlings look so far, so now I'm definitely excited to see how they turn out as adults!