TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Oops, this is the hardest I've missed a release in a while, luckily they're still easy to catch.

12 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

the gusty baby looks like it's like "what is this tiny marshmallow creature before me"

I'm very excited to see how both of these look grown up :D

That is a hilarious thought, and now I can't unsee it. 

Been on this site all day and just NOW noticed a release, LOL. Thankful these were easy to catch ❤️ Good to see the gusty eggs back! I'm hoping the white one is a goose :P

I have 3 extra pygmies that came off the 5 hour lock since I accidentally caught too many earlier, is anyone having trouble catching them or should I just release them to the AP?

@DemonKid828 Some dragons are made in public on the Dragon Requests board. The people who know them just remember seeing them worked on there, or in the (now-hidden) list of completed dragon projects. Some others, like most holiday dragons, are made in private by established spriters.

4 minutes ago, DemonKid828 said:

...im new. why is everyone saying they know these new sprites??..

The blue eggs were accidentally released a couple months ago and then changed into the current release at the time. The white one isn't familiar to me.

8 minutes ago, DemonKid828 said:

...im new. why is everyone saying they know these new sprites??..

Also, both eggs were once Dragon Request dragons, so some people remember them, even though they disappeared a good while back. Like me.

28 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Cute hatchies!! Wow that pygmy is a tiny fluff. The gusty looks so lanky next to it.

@Syiren I'm really happy, I looove wyverns and the gusty appears to have promising spritework to me so far, so I'm hoping for a highly appealing dragon. 😆

@Pilauli It could easily be a non-English or invented word! A lot of dragons' names are.

Same, Trihorns and Goldens are among my fav dragon species. :D

4 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

hmmm it coos= pigeon?

I was thinking Dove, because of its color. :)

1 hour ago, muttduck said:

There are a LOT.  Pretty sure it isn't a Pirate, nor Pipe... nor Pint-Size, nor Pip-squeak.

OMG, that would be so funny, a Pipsqueak Dragon. 🤣😂😅

Thanks TJ for this lovely midday interlude of new dragon eggs. The thrill of the hunt is on!

Welp, the one time in recent history that I'm here for a release and I'm egg-locked with stuff I want to keep. 👻

Bet the adults look great too! I'll get them sooner or later at least. 🤣 Good luck catching them everyone!

6 hours ago, Dracaena said:

You're right!  I totally glossed over all but September.  Plus eggs with stolen dates of October 1st!  Curious and curiouser.

My eggs say Stolen on September 30th.

EEEEEE I am super excited for the pygmies, they look so hugable! 

The gusties are looking wonderful so far, too - always happy to see more blue rolling into the cave, and such a pretty shade! Hope they keep it when they grow up~

How long does this nice post-release flood of low-time eggs in the AP last? I'm really, really tempted to grab and hatch some of those "3 day X hours" eggs, but I can't get at them without abandoning some of the good eggs I have. Are those likely to be around tomorrow morning as well? 

1 hour ago, Fishkeeper said:

How long does this nice post-release flood of low-time eggs in the AP last? I'm really, really tempted to grab and hatch some of those "3 day X hours" eggs, but I can't get at them without abandoning some of the good eggs I have. Are those likely to be around tomorrow morning as well? 

The AP usually recovers it's "normal" 5-day plus time at around a week, two for bigger releases. 

Awesome. I'm trying to get my silver badge by Halloween, so those could-hatch-now eggs are really tempting. I think I'll grab a couple each of the new releases and then profit off the AP. 

Gotta say, even 5+ days is a pretty good deal in the AP. When I was on before, it was rarely all that much under a week. I like grabbing all these CBs with a day-plus already knocked off, I need these guys for my collection. 

Just saw this new release! Had just the perfect amount open to get 4 white roosters and 2 Gusties! Fun release, love both the egg designs!