TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

1 minute ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Lol true, but just be careful because they'll die if left in loads of hatcheries for a couple hours

I have a sunsong that needs views, everything else is hidden, so no bad ;)

5 minutes ago, Miaplacidus said:

Uhm... so posting here there's a chance my scrolls gets added everywhere? Wow, so much easy than to open every hatchery all by myself. Not all evil comes to harm, after all.

It's more work actually, since the eggs get so many views that they get sick at their young age, so you have to fog them then unfog them then still add them manually.

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

It's more work actually, since the eggs get so many views that they get sick at their young age, so you have to fog them then unfog them then still add them manually.

True, but I was talking about stuff that needs to be hatched :D Every egg that is >6 days is already fogged.

@almne that's actually good to know.  It means, I suppose, that we aren't getting, oh, silkie chickens.  Unless they add roosters, in which case, yay.

Edit: say, does anyone have a chicken egg?  It'd be nice to know if chickens have suddenly become influence-able.  I'm just jumping at shadows here, but maybe one of them will actually be someone sneaking up on me.

Edited by Pilauli

Anybody noticed how the pygmy eggs have an error in their description? On the view page there's no period at the end of the egg description.

Edited by Sazandora
Derp

Just now, Sazandora said:

Anybody noticed how the pygmy eggs have a error in their description? On the view page there's no period at the end of the egg description.

Definitely worth posting this in the Suggestions Grammar Patrol thread!

Well, they are going fast but there seems to be a *lot* of them dropping on the 5 minute marks! I already got two of each. So glad to see the gusties again! I named my gusty-turned-truffle after that chaos, now I must figure out an appropriate 'about time!' type of name for my first gusties.

4 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Anybody noticed how the pygmy eggs have an error in their description? On the view page there's no period at the end of the egg description.

They're definitely pointless

When new eggs drop at a random time and both scroll owners and viewbombers alike are caught off guard, then scramble?

I have four of the pygmies, and three of the gusties.  Just one more hour for the siyat egg and I can get a purple, then I will be able to hunt for the fourth breezy.  It would be just a shame to cut it short and get a blue after I have waited so long for a purple.

Just now, AugKitty said:

I'm new. What are gusties?

only TJ and the artist know atm. They just dropped today. We'll find out in a few days when they hatch though, and then get a full name when TJ's babies grow up. :)

2 minutes ago, AugKitty said:

I'm new. What are gusties?

It is just what we are calling the blue eggs as they have the term "gust" in their descriptions.  Eggs often get nicknames based on either looks or descriptions. since their real name is unknown.

Edited by Nectaris

1 minute ago, Nectaris said:

It is just what we are calling the blue eggs as they have the term "gust" in their descriptions.  Eggs often get nicknames based on either looks or descriptions.

Why do people say "yay, gusties are back!" if this is the first time we're seeing them? Thank you.

EDIT: oh, and are there different colors?

Edited by AugKitty

Just now, AugKitty said:

Why do people say "yay, gusties are back!" if this is the first time we're seeing them? Thank you.

Because they were released on accident about six or so hours into the first July release this year. They were not supposed to at that time so TJ changed all caught "gust" eggs to Black Truffles, i.e people saying they are back.

Just now, Whirlaway said:

Because they were released on accident about six or so hours into the first July release this year. They were not supposed to at that time so TJ changed all caught "gust" eggs to Black Truffles, i.e people saying they are back.

Oh, that's funny! Lol

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Omg I had no idea about this! Did any of them hatch?

Just now, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

No. 

Just now, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Nah, they were only on scrolls for about 6 hrs. Even if you incubate and earthquaked such an egg you’d only kill it.

Just now, AugKitty said:

Are there different colors for any of these eggs?

No. Nectaris was referring to the previously released Siyat.

Just now, Whirlaway said:

Oh, that would have been cool.

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

*rubs temples* Ugh, don't remind me. Trying to figure those things out was a nightmare. =_=;