TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just now, Shuuichi said:

So, are you getting the same flower if, let's say, you visit the Sapphire Dragon twice?

you should be getting different ones.

Each dragon seems to return one or several flowers and they are the same for everybody, so it would be nice to keep track of who brings what.  Unfortunately I did not keep track at the beginning, but the list could look like this:

Almandine

Omen

- Ominous Lily

Pillow

- Cashmere Flower

- Cashmere Rose

Pink

- Dahlia

- Lantern Bulb

Pygmy

- The Smolest Flower

- Curly Bloom

Zombie

- Cockscomb Celosia

- Rose

I don't know if this should be shared under a spoiler or in a separate thread...

I love this event! Sprites are gorgeous. Just wondering if there will be enough time to collect all of the flowers? If each dragon can have multiple flowers, that's a lot of waiting and checking.

1 minute ago, High Lord November said:

I love this event! Sprites are gorgeous. Just wondering if there will be enough time to collect all of the flowers? If each dragon can have multiple flowers, that's a lot of waiting and checking.

flower stuff goes for 7 days, so we should.

I’m having a problem sending cards on iPhone 6. When I use an apostrophe in “Valentine’s”, the site says “Your message had invalid characters that could not be saved.”  I’m only able to send cards with no apostrophes.

How is it that I got two anonymous cards? I don't seem to have the option of sending one -- my name is automatically entered. Am I missing something?

The event is lovely. <3

Thanks to the spriters, writers, coders and TJ. :)

Well, I can see many of the new eggs already in the hatcheries.

Why do people risk their eggs with putting them in that early? o.O

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

How is it that I got two anonymous cards? I don't seem to have the option of sending one -- my name is automatically entered. Am I missing something?

Maybe from people whose scroll is hidden?

One more flower and I'm done for the night. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

maybe thats the persons username?

7 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

I’m having a problem sending cards on iPhone 6. When I use an apostrophe in “Valentine’s”, the site says “Your message had invalid characters that could not be saved.”  I’m only able to send cards with no apostrophes.

Try copy-pasting your message (ie write it first somewhere else then copy it and past it to the message slot). I can sent messages that way

Just now, reddof-f6 said:

maybe thats the persons username?

No, sorry if I wasn't clear.  I meant there is no senders name on them at all. Just the message.

Just now, purplehaze said:

No, sorry if I wasn't clear.  I meant there is no senders name on them at all. Just the message.

i know on a few cards the names mash with card decoration in the bottom right. like on rose, blue flower, and the beach one tend to cut off my name.

The way the flowers are sorted is a bit confusing...  For those who haven't figured it out yet, it is not the order in which you picked the flowers, but it is according to when you talked first to each dragon.

So if you get a first flower from the Pillow Dragon followed by a flower from the Zombie Dragon, then when you get the second flower from the Pillow Dragon it will be sorted between these two.

Edited by Bugzilla

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

That Chrono definitely wanted us to go away so we wouldn't see him just pulling off one of his own flowers. XD

Hah, I was thinking something similar.

Ooh, the eggs have hatched. Really liking the hatchies, especially the subtle color. Can't wait to see them grow! <3

7 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

i know on a few cards the names mash with card decoration in the bottom right. like on rose, blue flower, and the beach one tend to cut off my name.

That's it! It is the rose card. And if I highlight it I can see the name. Thank you!