TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I was very luck with the new eggs.  Got up early and got both in the first drop before I went to work.

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has many bud-like growths on its head and tail, and loves finding flowers to give you.

I wonder if this year's babies will be super excited as soon as they hatch, as the events's going on and they can bring us aaaaaall the flowers :D

Edited by Gluria

Cool! Time to send some flowers ((and pray I get some back in the process. XD)) Happy Valentine's day everyone! ^^

WB

I'm really loving this event. The text is hilarious and the dragon portraits are wonderful!

I'm sorry to everyone who's getting my boring Valentine's messages, maybe they'll get better after I have some coffee. I'll to send flowers back to anyone who sends them to me!

Trying to do some more flower gathering on my tablet on campus, but it’s not working right on my iPad :( Oh well, guess I’ll have to wait until I can do it on my phone(which is a Samsung, and I’ve done several flowers on it this morning before I left for campus)!

Loving the event so far though, and can’t wait until we can see what the new babies look like!

4 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Trying to do some more flower gathering on my tablet on campus, but it’s not working right on my iPad :( Oh well, guess I’ll have to wait until I can do it on my phone(which is a Samsung, and I’ve done several flowers on it this morning before I left for campus)!

Loving the event so far though, and can’t wait until we can see what the new babies look like!

One of TJ's eggs is a newly hatched baby now!

7 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

One of TJ's eggs is a newly hatched baby now!

Aww. So cute! I'm a little disappointed that it's another pink dragon, but I love that it's floral themed! And I just love this event so much. It's so fun to send out Valentines and get some in return!

Just had a break to send a few.  Returning compliments on ones I've received but a couple I've had say there's no one of that name.  Shame. :(

1 minute ago, quinney said:

Just had a break to send a few.  Returning compliments on ones I've received but a couple I've had say there's no one of that name.  Shame. :(

That's odd, are you typing the name in or copying off the card? If you copy it you can be sure you aren't mistaking similar characters ( i & L, 0 & o, etc.)

1 minute ago, GhostMouse said:

That's odd, are you typing the name in or copying off the card? If you copy it you can be sure you aren't mistaking similar characters ( i & L, 0 & o, etc.)

Good thinking.  Just waiting for the Horse dragon to download, then I'll go and copy.

AHHHHHHHHH, what an ADORABLE event! :D

I've been hoping to get another message-sending event for a while now, so that alone is great, but--eeee! These dragons! The profile images are so adorable (I second whoever said they'd make great forum avatars ^^), and have actually shown me details I'd never noticed on the original sprites, like Rosebuds seemingly being fluffy and Shimmers having fuzzy mustaches. They are all great, but special shout outs to that Blue Banded's snoot (never thought I'd love a blue banded so much! :D), that fierce Falcon, those Fire Gems, Mr. Handsome Khusa, Omens, Shadow Walkers, Snow, Script, Rosebud, and Sinii Krai. But most of all... THAT SAPPHIRE! Another case where I wasn't an avid collector of the actual dragon, but goodness, look at what a handsome feathery beast she is! :D 

But aside from the images--ahhh, I love the dialogue and cute flowers! It's so nice to have some interactions with the dragon breeds we all know and love! Love how some are like "I will get you the BEST FLOWER EVER" while others just hiss at you or are snarky brats like Eben, haha. Special shout outs (so far! :D) to Bro Zombie and very determined Pygmy. :'D

Thanks so much to spriters and coders for this! <33

Oh my gosh, I am such a derp.  This whole time I was thinking I was missing the Soulstones (and stalking/clicking those).  But it was Mutamores I was missing.  Ugh.  Thankfully I figured it out in time.

Loving this so far.  But why so many flowers that are one fire? o.O  I've already gotten 3 and I'm not even close to done.

Just now, VectorTDI said:

Is it okay to send humorous messages instead of romantic ones? Cuz my sent cards are full of jokes.

mine are just horror movie quotes, and another persons been sending puns. XD

Do the dragons available change? Or are we stuck on the same? Asking because someone got a Holly somehow?

5 minutes ago, VectorTDI said:

Is it okay to send humorous messages instead of romantic ones? Cuz my sent cards are full of jokes.

As long as it is not mean-spirited or vulgar, write whatever you want.  Jokes are awesome.  lol.  I'm so un-orignal I've left the generic message on those I've sent.  I'll come up with something else tomorrow when it's not Valentines anymore.

5 minutes ago, VectorTDI said:

4 minutes ago, reddof-f6 said:

mine are just horror movie quotes, and another persons been sending puns. XD

I may or may not have been sending lyrics from the movie Coco and Loki quote parodies every now and then...

2 minutes ago, Shuuichi said:

Do the dragons available change? Or are we stuck on the same? Asking because someone got a Holly somehow?

The Holly is the third dragon in the fourth row.  (pretty sure it's Janus actually)  All dragons are the same for everyone.

Am I a terrible person for laughing when the Plated Colossus stole a "Vinebiter" off an angry Vine dragon? XD

(And it's hard to laugh even a little when you're coughing yourself stupid.)