TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks! The event is amazing and the egg looks awesome! Though I still didn't catch a Mutamore and 2 Soulstones in AP yet. I guess it'll be easier to get them as frozen hatchies in Val'19, hehe

When you accidentally egg-lock yourself with a common.

image.png.15dbd7a4bd9763ecd8e06c6958f821d5.png

Seriously though, the Fleshcrowne is amazing and I love him.

Edit: Can't help but love the zombie, too.

image.png.cd25c7a0bccd9fec8f56ad05242582b6.png

Edited by lovecats99

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

...Can I give the Almerald a Valentine? ;~; I feel so bad for her.

Sure! If you send it to me (tikigurl91), I would be more than happy to give it to Her! I'm sure she would really appreciate it! 

3 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

When you accidentally egg-lock yourself with a common.

image.png.15dbd7a4bd9763ecd8e06c6958f821d5.png

Seriously though, the Fleshcrowne is amazing and I love him.

Cermet loves you too. <3

14 minutes ago, Herk said:

OK those flower gathering dragons are awesome but I'm not sure I get ALL of them. Can someone help me with identifying them all? They seem to be MOSTLY ordered like the Encyclopedia but some stump me.

My list so far:

Almandine - Almerald - Alt Black - Arsani - Balloon - Blacktip -  Bleeding Moon - Bluebanded

Blusang - Brimstone - Caligene - Chrono - Plateted Colossus - Copper - Dusk Pygmy - Falconiform Wyvern

Gem Blue - Gem Green - Gem Red - Imperial Fleshrown - Gaia - Garland - Guardian - Heartseeker

HFW male - HFW fem - Holly - Horse - Khusa - Kingcrowne - Lumina (dark) - Lumina (light)

Magi - Mint - Mutamore - Nilia - Olive - Omen - Pillow - Pink 

Pygmy - Rosebud - Saphire - Script - Shadowwalker - Shimmerscale - Sinii Krai - Snow

Spirit Ward - Storm-Rider - Sunsong - Teimarr - Ultraviolet - Yellowcrown - Zombie

If you hover your mouse over the tiles with the dragons you can see the names deeper down in your browser window. Like https://dragcave.net/valentines18/dragon/pink

Just gonna get this out there right now - I sincerely apologise to anyone who gets a Valentine's from me. I am having way too much fun with puns due to this and, if I was gonna take a punt at it, they're not gonna be stopping any time soon. So I know reading them is quite the punishment, but just bear with me until at least the punultimate day of the event.

TJ's first egg has hatched!

Awww, it's got green frills. :) From that, I think it might go well with Pinks, Fleshcrownes and Thalassas.

Edited by lovecats99

TJ's egg is a hatchie now! I'm pretty sure that those buds will become flowers(or flower-like things).

Also, congratulations, JOTB!

4 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Just gonna get this out there right now - I sincerely apologise to anyone who gets a Valentine's from me. I am having way too much fun with puns due to this and, if I was gonna take a punt at it, they're not gonna be stopping any time soon. So I know reading them is quite the punishment, but just bear with me until at least the punultimate day of the event.

iam going for horror movie quotes. they fit perfectly with valentines day. :3

The hatchie is so darn cute! Judging by the description, I feel we may be getting a new friend for our other plant-like dragons. Despite the color I'm pretty excited for this one; we don't know if it will change drastically on the way to the adulthood; time will tell.

Edited by Orchi'dea

1 minute ago, reddof-f6 said:

iam going for horror movie quotes. they fit perfectly with valentines day. :3

You have good taste.

Are any of you guys having issues getting one of the new eggs?  I've been sitting the past hour and a half and not seen one drop on the Val cave biome....

Just now, ironmaiden66 said:

Are any of you guys having issues getting one of the new eggs?  I've been sitting the past hour and a half and not seen one drop on the Val cave biome....

yeah, its been bugged for a bit.

1 minute ago, ironmaiden66 said:

The NEW eggs are not in the holiday biome. they are in the other six.

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

The NEW eggs are not in the holiday biome. they are in the other six.

Well, that could explain a lot!  -goes to check other biomes-

Edit:  HAH well that fixed the problem XD -derpderp- Sorry, nevermind everyone!

Edited by ironmaiden66