TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just now, reddof-f6 said:

glad you like it. :3

Indeed. I hope you enjoy the response too. ^^

WB

As you approach you see a lone blue and yellow dragon cheerfully scorching the desert flora.

What a lovely hobby the Yellow Crowned boi has.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this event! It's really cute and fun so far. ♥

Thus so far, I've collected all the flowers and have sent over 624 greetings. My eye it twitching a little.

Some of the dialogue is kind of sad. I don't like how some of the dragons react. I do like the art though.

Edit- after getting some more flowers, I see that most of the conversations are light-hearted. I definitely prefer those ones.

Edited by TheCobreCobra

Ooh, I'm having fun! I just wish there was a way to tell which flower came from which dragon :D

My favorite part of this is actually sending cards to people, though. It's a way for me to thank people I've gotten great lineages from, and makes people's day a little brighter.

How do you know when you have a flower?  I clicked on the Teimarr, went through the speech, then it roceeded to say 'oh, you want a pretty thing!  I can fly very far, you know.'  Unfortunately, the bar says Done!  Refresh to continue', but when I do it only shows the same thing....  Is it broken, or is there a time limit before collecting?

Just now, terrerio35 said:

How do you know when you have a flower?  I clicked on the Teimarr, went through the speech, then it roceeded to say 'oh, you want a pretty thing!  I can fly very far, you know.'  Unfortunately, the bar says Done!  Refresh to continue', but when I do it only shows the same thing....  Is it broken, or is there a time limit before collecting?

you wait for the bar to fully load, then it asks to refresh the page. after you do, the flower should appere to take.

2 minutes ago, terrerio35 said:

You might need to... I don't recall the term for it, but on Windows you use crtl-f5, and it completely reloads the window. You can also just go to another page and come back.

Yay Card! Feels like my old school days....

I'm going to send as many as I can.

What a sweet event! I really love the portraits and the puns. It is simply so much fun! <3

btw after the little bar is full, just hit F5 :) That will refresh the page. CRTL+F5 will not just refresh the page but also clear the cache of the site. It is more a little reset than a refresh

Im in LOVE with this event, picked the Zombie Dragon first, he is my br o now XD i love him <3

Edited by Yubelchen

24 minutes ago, TheCobreCobra said:

Some of the dialogue is kind of sad. I don't like how some of the dragons react. I do like the art though.

Which ones are sad? The only one's I've come across are either cute or funny.

They said that a standard refresh wasn't working, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned the other.
e: The Almerald's dialogue is heartbreaking, for one.

Edited by Guillotine

No Nocturne? Or Magma? Or Marrow? Aww =(

I do like a lot of the sprite busts and seeing some of the more obscure and uncommon breeds, like Storm Riders and Teimarrs, is nice. I'm going to hoard a bunch of flowers before I send them out en masse, hopefully there's no wait period between sending!

Seems we have another pink valentine baby, unless they grow into some different colors? Excited that they appear to be based on flowers, and I’m loving the event. So many cute messages!

1 minute ago, Nine said:

hopefully there's no wait period between sending!

nope, its all very instant. =]

I don't mind that it's pink; most of the pink Valentine's dragons have been female, and if the pattern holds these will probably be male.

Judging by the hatchie's description, it looks like our dreams of a blossom-ish dragon are coming true! I'm so excited to see the adults!

and I just saw the almerald's one, now I'm all sad. :( why??

Devil's advocate, maybe, but I like that there's the odd few less-than-happy ones :'D It adds a nice bit of variety to the event, I think.

Didnt think i would, but i sent so many lil flower messages away, its super cute! Really really liking this event and to interact with the dragons <3