TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

4 hours ago, VectorTDI said:

I... I'm trying to think innocently here.

*bursts out laughing* Oh goodness. I think your response is funnier then what the dragon said in the first place. 

(I'm attempting to read through the last 15 pages of thread in between sending dragons out for flowers, wow.)

Phew, been through them all.  I need a rest!

Huge thanks to TJ and all others for this event, it's brilliant interacting with the mostly hilarious dragons.

Been sending out a LOT of cards!

Also, it is just me, or do the codes for TJ's dragons spell out 'roll 4 int'? Or maybe I'm just a massive, projecting nerd.

Edited by OccultBones

Just now, OccultBones said:

Also, it is just me, or do the codes for the TJ's dragons spell out 'roll 4 int'? Or maybe I'm just a massive, projecting nerd.

thats what they say. =]

Phew~ trying to be clever with the cards i send out. It's definitely a fun challenge. :D

15 minutes ago, quinney said:

Phew, been through them all.  I need a rest!

Huge thanks to TJ and all others for this event, it's brilliant interacting with the mostly hilarious dragons.

Yes thanks. AND despite all that has gone on I DO absolutely appreciate the effort that went into this... and into allowing more CBs! ( Huggles her new pretties)

Some fo the dragons'ideas of romantic flowers to give.... amuse me somewhat. XD

The Spirit Ward is awesome! I love that the *spirit* ward seems to be a *spiritual* leader, hehe. 

I'm really loving this game, but I do wish the interactions and card-sending could be at the tops of the pages instead of the bottoms. Having to scroll down past all the flowers I've already collected in order to see what new flower the dragon brought me is very annoying, as well as scrolling all the way down past all the cards I've sent and gotten (and I'm sure that will get even more annoying the more cards I send/receive!)

The pygmy is the most darling little helpful dragon!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

I'm really loving this game, but I do wish the interactions and card-sending could be at the tops of the pages instead of the bottoms. Having to scroll down past all the flowers I've already collected in order to see what new flower the dragon brought me is very annoying, as well as scrolling all the way down past all the cards I've sent and gotten (and I'm sure that will get even more annoying the more cards I send/receive!)

same.

The new event is very cute! I love collecting and sending out flowers to everyone. Haven't picked up one of the new eggs yet because I'd like to get one with an especially nice code but I'm sure I'll find a good one soon. Thanks to everyone who helped with this event!

12 minutes ago, OccultBones said:

Also, it is just me, or do the codes for TJ's dragons spell out 'roll 4 int'? Or maybe I'm just a massive, projecting nerd.

Crazy XD i send lot too but recived only 4

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

The Spirit Ward is awesome! I love that the *spirit* ward seems to be a *spiritual* leader, hehe. 

I can already tell I won't want to play very much when I'm on mobile, but for now, the "end" key has been my bestest friend. Zoom!

Finally caught my second CB Soulstone (and the last CB I needed!) right before bed last night. :) Now to hunt for one more '18 egg in a bit and one breeding and I'm done for the day/ready to focus on catching different messier lines for freezing. :wub: Thanks so much to everyone involved in the event! It's SO fun. I do hope the descriptions of the flowers will remain visible after the event ends. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2lMza6j.png

My best YET :)

My favorite so far, too. Though --

Spoiler

A flower covered in flaming dragon snot is also pretty special!

Only got the Caligene left until I finally get all the flowers. :) It's been a fun day sending and receiving cards!

Edit: Hurrah all greys!

image.thumb.png.02180065143ea54ed7af84835639444b.png

Edited by lovecats99