TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Managed to catch one before the glitch, but my other eggs were being too stubborn to hatch so I've been waiting to grab another one when I realised it had glitched XD

1 minute ago, CCPhoenix said:

just to add; i got my eggs in the forest biome this morning at 7:30am if that helps :>

I don't know what your timezone is but it's 6:46 AM cave right now.  the drops failed to spawn at 6AM and will be back at 7AM.  this has happened frequently for months now.  (just tends to be more noticeable during events)

Me too - I couldn't start till my other eggs hatched :(

I absolutely love this event! My favorite Valentine event I participated in so far! :)

Also, thanks to all sending cards, it's so fun and awesome!

I absolutely ADORE dragons' responses, they are too lovely, I can't even pick fave one.

Eeesh. We finely got the last of the holiday dragons.  Was it just me or was the catching difficulty inversely proportional to how old they were?

We both got Val's first, then Sweetlings. and Marrto was also Missing Heartstealers and Soulstones. and soulstones were super-hard to find.  Think I've seen 3 total all week.  Yeah, they were last years, but that doesn't mean people didn't need them. But yay! complete collections!  :) Now I can concentrate on this event.  :3

8 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Dragon, no...

Hide contents

xUxPxyv.png

Dragon YES :) Went STRAIGHT off to get that :)

The card won’t let me put an apostrophe?

also is it just me or do the eggs look a little like red azure glacewings?

I’m so excited for the event, thank you everyone!

the omen (I think it’s an omen) makes lovely puns

:wub: I absolutely love this sweet and relaxed event. Also got my two new dragons pretty easily. Thanks a lot, TJ, spriters, writers, and everyone involved!

Just now, VectorTDI said:

I... I'm trying to think innocently here.

HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, thank you so much for the event. I really hope we can keep all the flowers with their description after the event ended. :lol:

OK those flower gathering dragons are awesome but I'm not sure I get ALL of them. Can someone help me with identifying them all? They seem to be MOSTLY ordered like the Encyclopedia but some stump me.

My list so far:

Almandine - Almerald - Alt Black - Arsani - Balloon - Blacktip -  Bleeding Moon - Bluebanded

Blusang - Brimstone - Caligene - Chrono - Plated Colossus - Copper - Dusk Pygmy - Falconiform Wyvern

Gem Blue - Gem Green - Gem Red - Imperial Fleshrown - Gaia - Garland - Guardian - Heartseeker

HFW male - HFW fem - Holly - Horse - Khusa - Kingcrowne - Lumina (dark) - Lumina (light)

Magi - Mint - Mutamore - Nilia - Olive - Omen - Pillow - Pink 

Pygmy - Rosebud - Saphire - Script - Shadowwalker - Shimmerscale - Sinii Krai - Snow

Spirit Ward - Storm-Rider - Sunsong - Teimarr - Ultraviolet - Yellowcrown - Zombie

Thank you  @Zimtie for the clarification

Edited by Herk

Happy Valentines Day! :D  Sending lots of love, hugs, and kisses everyone's way! <3

I just started the event, and I'm already in love with it. I love the personalities of all the dragons, and the descriptions of the items are wonderful. (I especially like the one about the AOD scale! XD )

The new eggs look nice as well, I can't wait to see what the adults look like! I still have to grab my two, however, so I better get on that. :rolleyes:  Happy hunting everybody! <3

I'm totally adoring this event!!!  It has just everything I love:

Dragons.

Flowers.

Gorgeous artwork!

Old-school PC adventure game style.

D&D references.

Decoration.

Messages.

Moar dragons!!!

22 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Dragon, no...

Hide contents

xUxPxyv.png

DRAGON YES.

brb, getting this one. 

11 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

also is it just me or do the eggs look a little like red azure glacewings?

I’m so excited for the event, thank you everyone!

the omen (I think it’s an omen) makes lovely puns

oooooh now you mention it....

51 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

I don't know what your timezone is but it's 6:46 AM cave right now.  the drops failed to spawn at 6AM and will be back at 7AM.  this has happened frequently for months now.  (just tends to be more noticeable during events)

i'm uk based, so it would have been before the glitch hit, i guess? didn't realise this was happening more often, but maybe that's because of my timezone :>

I really like this flower event! I like how I can sent one flower multiple times, I like how all dragons have different dialog different times, I love sending the cards. 

However... Does the sent to random -thing really work? As I've received 3 cards from the same person.. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but has anyone else received multiple cards from random user? (I know this can be hard to know, as some are asking cards and some are sending those to them)

I shall be sending cards with the same quote I've sent the previous years we have been able to sent messages. ^^ If you catch one and don't know:

Spoiler

It's Saurian, use translator.

ps. New egg announcements used to be in Saurian before. 

Edited by sroo
typoz

1 minute ago, sroo said:

I really like this flower event! I like how I can sent one flower multiple times, I like how all dragons have different dialog different times, I love sending the cards. 

However... Does the sent to random -thing really work? As I've received 3 cards from the same person.. It's nice don't gt me wrong, but has anyone else received multiple cards from random user? (I know this can be hard to know, as some are asking cards and some are sending those to them)

I shall be sending cards with the same quote I've sent the previous years we have been able to sent messages. ^^ If you catch one and don't know:

Reveal hidden contents

t's Saurian, use translator.

ps. New egg announcements used to be in Saurian before. 

i hope random works. ive been mass sending out cards on random.

also super happy we dont have to wait for flowers to grow like last flower gifting + unlimited sending.

15 minutes ago, broadway_fiend said:

I can but ' (apostrophe) allright.. Hmm.. Try copy-pasting your text.

Happy Valentine's Day!

The eggs look pretty, I wonder if the new dragon will be a Cherryblossom Dragon like some people were saying ^^