TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

*pokes TJ's eggs* I was really hoping they'd have hatched or at least begun to crack before I went to bed. Six hours and nothin'!

Also the Holly only gives one flower, the horse gives 2, and the Copper 3. I'm too tired to remember the rest. LOL Goodnight all! ^_^

Happy Valentines everyone! Can't wait to see what the valentine's dragon looks like ones it's all grown up :D Also really loving the flower gathering so far.

I didn't have any trouble getting the eggs, which is always a joy! I've been really hoping for an event like this, so I'm really enjoying myself. I just wish I could think of cuter messages to send!

Also..its 6am, my eyes are stinging because tired, and I dont want to stop collecting flowers XD I love this event! It has to be one of my favorites so far. I need to go to bed though or my bf will kill me XD (well not kill me but he'll be VERY upset if im all tired and grumpy today...or worse...i sleep the whole day!)

5 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

The manual refreshing doesnt seem to work for me. Best is to exit the flower gathering window and go to send cards (or exit event entirely). Otherwise i have to refresh and leave event and refresh and enter event and refresh and then enter the flower area and refresh a few more times for my flowers. Its super annoying (I'm on mobile)

But even with all the issues Ive completely cleared 24 dragons XD

So far alt black, omen wyrm, blusang, and (i think) olive are the only ones ive bumped into who only give one flower :3

I've had to do a hard refresh to get the loading to work (on PC that's ctrl +F5) 

I can add Amandine, Blusang, and Chrono to your list of single flowers.

There are different dragons in my line-up now.... :o  There's a Brimstone that wasn't there before.

Edited by StormBirdRising

OMG - I LOVE these type of events. Sending messages is TEH BESTEST

Thanks TJ and all involved <3

I've been including the flower names in my notes, just in case we don't keep the flower descriptions.

OK...so when are the new eggs...or ANY egg, for that matter, supposed to be dropping?  I've been in the biomes constantly since before the usual 6:15 drop and haven't seen a single egg.  No eggs in 3 consecutive normal drop times.  What gives?

Even in the Valentine's biome? Because that sounds like the drop glitch again if there's been no eggs since the top of the hour.

4 minutes ago, WWECornSerpent said:

OK...so when are the new eggs...or ANY egg, for that matter, supposed to be dropping?  I've been in the biomes constantly since before the usual 6:15 drop and haven't seen a single egg.  No eggs in 3 consecutive normal drop times.  What gives?

Glitched.  Hadn't checked the others, but the holiday biome failed to spawn any eggs at the hour.  Looks like they all did.  No eggs till the next hour then.  (7am cave time)

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

Glitched.  Hadn't checked the others, but the holiday biome failed to spawn any eggs at the hour.  Looks like they all did.  No eggs till the next hour then.  (7am cave time)

But at 7:00AM. I'll be on my way to work and won't be able to log back on until much later.  Really stinks as I wanted to get my new eggs ASAP.

I reported the lack of eggs just after the xx:10 drop had no eggs. It's definitely glitched again.

I think the event is really wonderful though and so I do want to express my thanks to TJ and all the spriters involved for making this a fun Valentines!

3 minutes ago, WWECornSerpent said:

But at 7:00AM. I'll be on my way to work and won't be able to log back on until much later.  Really stinks as I wanted to get my new eggs ASAP.

Phooey!  I was going to offer you my pair and catch new ones later, but apparently they still have an hour to get off cool-down.  :(

omg the pygmy's response after giving you a flower is too cute and made me feel like a tool. how could i be so cruel!

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

Phooey!  I was going to offer you my pair and catch new ones later, but apparently they still have an hour to get off cool-down.  :(

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure the glitch won't last forever and if I can't catch any in the first 24 hours, I still have 48 more hours to catch them.  I'm not that picky about when, just wanted it done soon so I could hunt the AP without having to worry about leaving 2 slots open.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

NO EGGS ANYWHERE at 5 minute drops :(

Must be another one of those hourly glitches when nothing drops for the hour. Try again in about 20 mins. :)