TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I will be honest, I so far am enjoying the event quite a lot, but I do think the flower sending action would be better at the top since scrolling (especially on mobile) does get lengthy and tiresome.

Otherwise, I am thoroughly enjoying the vent so far!

Galsreim must be a funny sight right now, full of dragons making eyes at each other or scrambling around trying to pick flowers without crushing them.

Glad you are enjoying the Colossus.  They are indeed giant knuckleheads.

4 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

I enjoyed reading all the dragon's responses. This event is simply delightful!

3 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

I love their dialogue!  Mine were already given classic "dumb giant" names -- "Fee Fi Fo Fum" being one of them.  When I spoke with it, I was happy to feel that my names fit, hahaha.

Pleeeease let there come some way to repay these dragons for their help. Even the jolly Balloon was short with me the second time around. :( They're my friends too!

Edited by Ripan

>named after an assortment of flowers

>doesn't know what a 'flower' is

But everyone stop and drop everything, because smol snek is here!

Also, the silver conifer blossom breaks the logic of biology, but that's ok.

Edited by Ashywolf

Phew, finally managed to collect all the flowers, with the help of the excellent dragons! Some of those interactions were heartbreaking though! I love you AND the flowers, dragon, I swear! D:

Now to actually start sending cards!

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I hope the wiki saves ALL the messages...

Define "ALL".

I'm saving the conversation messages. But I'm not saving the scene introductions at the moment.

2 hours ago, broadway_fiend said:

Which ones are sad? The only one's I've come across are either cute or funny.

Yep i was talking about the Almerdine. I felt terrible choosing that one (and it was my first one so I didn't realize the others were good)

Much love to you all :D

This event is lovely and egg has very cute description. Wonder what it will be.

12 hours ago, greycat said:

i wish i had been keeping track of which dragons have brought me which flowers. i don't know where the gumnut blossoms came from, but when i saw them, i thought, yay! australian flowers :lol:

I think I got that from the almerald.  I don't remember who brought me the deathstalk though

What a beautiful event! I love to gather flowers and send out random V-Day greetings. 

And the new egg looks lovely! Can't wait to see mine hatch. :)

Oddly, my favorite so far is the blue-banded, I find its manner of speaking adorable and amusing all at once XD Kinda reminds me of a dog or something.

Please send puns and memes to my scroll (5ilence).

Finally caught all the old CBs and got the new ones. The eggs look lovely. Can't wait to see how they look when they hatch.

Loving the event too, the interactions with the dragons are fun! :D 

My second event on dragon cave!

i am loving it so far!The messages sent from others are incredibly nice and made my day better since I couldn’t get a date for valentines,oh well.

LOVE the portraits.  Hope they're around after the event.

Event has made me sad that some of my favorite dragons aren't intelligent enough to speak.

Oh, lovely event, I especialy appreciate that I can send card to specific person, not just random, very good improvement!

Wow, got Firebloom as the first flower, my favourite fantasy flower... inspired me for my own valentine card...