TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just now, Thaliel said:

why is it some dragons can be interacted wiht multiple times while others will only cooperate once?

They don't have anything else to give you, that's why :)

1 minute ago, Thaliel said:

why is it some dragons can be interacted wiht multiple times while others will only cooperate once?

I wouldn't know for sure but maybe others have more ideas where flowers are/ they are more friendly?? 

Its hard to call my favorite flower so far, because they're all so ingenious, but my fav dragon so far has to be the Zombie. His personality is full of life! XD

Edited by Syiren

1 minute ago, ThatPastelGirl said:

I wouldn't know for sure but maybe others have more ideas where flowers are/ they are more friendly?? 

friendlyness doesint matter, you can get flowers from even grumpy ones. some fancy flowers are from any holiday dragons.

I love this event! Thanks everyone who send me cards, especially all funny ones :D And I like how new hatchies looks like, it reminds me of one of dinosaur with wings:

flight_evolution2.gif.c3419db0bea708248285c805a9e147c1.gif

I can't wait to see adults!

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Ack ack ack! I got so caught up in the flower stuff that I didn't notice the time. Less then 15 minutes until my ride gets here, gotta rush off! .......... *sends one more flower*

Loving the event, though it's kind of time consuming. But hey, we have a week, so... :)

A bit disappointed it appears to be another pink Vday dragon. Was truly hoping for some new colors. I'm sure it will be gorgeous, and I'm grateful to it's spriter. I'm not a fan of the color pink, but I know many are.

And to the random person who only got half a joke on their card... sorry!!  I was going for a line break,and it sent instead. OOPS! "What do you call a bear with no teeth?  A gummy bear."

Last time I was here for Valentine's Day was in 2014, it's nice to see all the flowers and be able to send letters again XD Hopefully it won't take a random turn to spider dragons again. (Doubt anyone here remembers that lol.)

10 hours ago, greycat said:

i wish i had been keeping track of which dragons have brought me which flowers. i don't know where the gumnut blossoms came from, but when i saw them, i thought, yay! australian flowers :lol:

Gumnut flowers, which are based on Eucalyptus (i.e. gum trees) came from

Almerald dragon, second time

Avatar scale, gemstone, mana crystal, a Vine dragon's vine, THE WHOLE TREE, A FRIGGIN SNAKE

dragons pls, you have one job.

Oh... I love these dragons... Send out each of them to get me some flower at least one time. The colossus was awesome XD And the black hatchi.

It's been really nice collecting flowers, considering the only thing that my IRL dragon (bearded dragon, but dragon no less I suppose) has given me today is poop. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, VectorTDI said:

Avatar scale, gemstone, mana crystal, a Vine dragon's vine, THE WHOLE TREE, A FRIGGIN SNAKE

dragons pls, you have one job.

Lol, but be happy for the Collosis, he found his own leetle tree. XD

I am having so much fun sending cards thst I keep forgetting that I'm keeping a dragon waiting. No wonder some are so grumpy. 

Augh, all the dragons are so cute! I'm loving this event!

Well maybe not the Brimstone so much. He's trying his best but...that smile.

I've gotten almost all the flowers for today and I can't wait to see what tomorrow has, flower-wise (if that is how the event works!).

Yes, another card sending game! Thanks, TJ and crew! If only we had some more space for our messages...

Edited by olympe

10 minutes ago, Ran said:

It's been really nice collecting flowers, considering the only thing that my IRL dragon (bearded dragon, but dragon no less I suppose) has given me today is poop. :rolleyes:

This made me laugh :D I guess real life dragons are not that romantic.

Lol, I'm strangely amused by the Arsani. They'll find the bestest flowers, but the most beautiful instead of the beautifulest?

Unfortunately I forgot to come on DragCave for a few days so I won't be able to get all the CB Valentine dragons, but oh well. At least I can still grab this year's!

The Sunsong is a Shipper and the Zombie is a duuuuuuuude

I need some way to bring these two home with me.

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm really loving this game, but I do wish the interactions and card-sending could be at the tops of the pages instead of the bottoms. Having to scroll down past all the flowers I've already collected in order to see what new flower the dragon brought me is very annoying, as well as scrolling all the way down past all the cards I've sent and gotten (and I'm sure that will get even more annoying the more cards I send/receive!)

Definately agree with you!

On my desktop it's a little bit less annoying than on my mobile.

Well after I have gotten flowers from many different dragons, I've seen several of them being kind of aggressive towards "me". Especially when asking a second or third time...

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

16 minutes ago, SkyKimimota said:

Unfortunately I forgot to come on DragCave for a few days so I won't be able to get all the CB Valentine dragons, but oh well. At least I can still grab this year's!

There is always next year!

I'm totally in love with this event. Having the two different parts has given me plenty to do all morning!

4 hours ago, SheridanCharon said:

Just gonna get this out there right now - I sincerely apologise to anyone who gets a Valentine's from me. I am having way too much fun with puns due to this and, if I was gonna take a punt at it, they're not gonna be stopping any time soon. So I know reading them is quite the punishment, but just bear with me until at least the punultimate day of the event.

Dude, every valentine I'm sending at random is a pun.

Pun away.

All the puns.

ALL OF THE PUNS!

So far my favorite responses are from the Zombie. I wish I could keep sending it out infinitely!

I have to say that the Pygmy is ADORABLE. I haven't interacted with everyone yet, but so far my favourites are the Pygmy (it's ok little guy, I love your smol flower!), the Zombie (duuuude) and the Olive (HSSSSSS)!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect event. <3 The dragons have such personality - all of them! I do have to echo the frustration of the flowers being at the top (I tried playing on mobile for a little bit and got frustrated) and also a mild disappointment at only being able to send one flower at a time. I was hoping to craft some bouquets!