TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I really love their different personalities that show so strongly in such a short conversation. Awesome job to the people writing up the responses! These are fun!

Hover over them and you can see.

MOST seem to be allowed to give two. The Omen doesn't - or am I mad ? Just curious.

Gonna head out for the night. It's almost 5AM CST here, and I need to get up to help with things over here.

Happy hunting, and have fun collecting flowers and Dragons!

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Hover over them and you can see.

MOST seem to be allowed to give two. The Omen doesn't - or am I mad ? Just curious.

Some give only one, some give as many as three.  Haven't sent the Omen yet, so Idk how many you get there.

Oh my god this entire time I thought the sapphire's head was to the right and that the red to the left was just horns.

I kinda wish we had more room on the cards. Most of my socially-acceptable puns don't fit :( But the ones that would get me in trouble do >.>

Edited by SheridanCharon

OK all dragons in order! Sorry if there's any misspellings ^^;

Row 1) Almandine, Almerald, Alt Black, Arsani, Balloon, Black-tip, Bleeding Moon, Blue Banded
Row 2) Blusang, Brimstone, Caligene, Chronos Xeno, Colossus, Copper, Dusk Pygmy, Falconiform
Row 3) Blue Fire Gem, Green Fire Gem, Red Fire Gem, Fleshcrowne, Gaia Xeno, Garland, Guardian, Heartseeker
Row 4) Female Hellfire, male Hellfire, Holly, Horse, Khusa, Kingcrowne, Dark Lumina, Lumina
Row 5) Magi, Mint, Mutamore, Nilia, Olive, Omen Wyrm, Pillow, Pink
Row 6) Pygmy, Rosebud, Sapphire, Script, Shadow Walker, Shimmerscale, Sinii Krai, Snow
Row 7) Spirit Ward, Storm Rider, Sunsong, Teimarr, Ultraviolet, Yellowcrowned, Zombie

Pretty sure I didn't miss any but feel free to correct me if I did~ ^_^

7 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Some give only one, some give as many as three.  Haven't sent the Omen yet, so Idk how many you get there.

The Omen only gives one, I think.

And huh, looks like you need to manually refresh to get the flowers now!

1 minute ago, Guillotine said:

The Omen only gives one, I think.

And huh, looks like you need to manually refresh to get the flowers now!

I prefer that to the maniac spazz-refreshing mine was doing the whole time I had to wait each time.  lol

Fun event!  I just wish I wasn't sick, sore, tired, and with a massive headache, so I could enjoy it better...

The Script's response is so funny.  I'm going through the dragons backwards, because I'm weird like that. :P

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

2 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

I'm not sure. Who gives the moonflower?

Not sure, but I checked and the Omen's still greyed out for me despite only having given one (the Ominous Lily, I think).

e: checked (with difficulty because white font on tan is really hard to read) and I don't have a moonflower yet, so... None of the one-flowers I've tried (Pyralspite, Alt Black,the Hellfires, Mutamore, Olive, Omen, Chrono) or the zombie.

Edited by Guillotine

¡Happy valentine’s day everyone!

(i love how on the dragon page in the event the pygmy is so smol it doesnt even fit in the picture lolol)

1 minute ago, Guillotine said:

Not sure, but I checked and the Omen's still greyed out for me despite only having given one (the Ominous Lily, I think). 

Yes, the ominous lily is from the omen wyrm, I'm just not sure whether it is the only flower, or just the last one.

I don't have all the flowers yet, (haven't even sent all the dragons once yet) but so far the first from the Colossus is winning. 

Spoiler

Reading the vinebiter tag just makes me lol every time.  I can just picture this scenario in my head and it is not going to end well. :lol:

21 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Ah - that's what I get for arriving late :) Thanks.

The manual refreshing doesnt seem to work for me. Best is to exit the flower gathering window and go to send cards (or exit event entirely). Otherwise i have to refresh and leave event and refresh and enter event and refresh and then enter the flower area and refresh a few more times for my flowers. Its super annoying (I'm on mobile)

But even with all the issues Ive completely cleared 24 dragons XD

So far alt black, omen wyrm, blusang, and (i think) olive are the only ones ive bumped into who only give one flower :3