TJ09

2018-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Too Many Pages - what is the loading bar for ?

You mean after you send a dragon off? You have to wait a couple minutes for it to come back.

7 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

"Roll for Initiative" ?! :lol:

Okay: Got a 3 ! Hah ! (Plus modifier for "sending dragons on flower errants", whatever that may be.)

@TJ09 TJ, I love you ! Without any romantic inclinations, of course, but still... Doing Pen&Paper for 20 years now, and having started with AD&D back then - just thank you for this event title and the codes of your dragons ! It made my day !

Just how do you come up with all those great ideas year after year ?! (Great Game Master, I guess. ;))

This event is fantastic ! The portraits of the dragons are awesome, and the texts for them are fun ! (And I only talked to a few so far, can't wait to meet them all !) It's also a nice mix of casual gaming and still getting new content. You can pop in, send dragons on flower quests, read their texts, send some flowers and/or get some, and it works with any amount of time. (Well, I guess it doesn't hold up for hours on end, but that would be a bit much, anyway.)

A happy DC Valentine's to everyone !

My D20 just gave me a 19...I could've used that earlier tonight, but at least the minotaurs rolled an even worse initiative than I did.

Also you can actually blame @Process for the D&D references.

Of course Process is the cause! ;D

Edited by Dorchet

6 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

My D20 just gave me a 19...I could've used that earlier tonight, but at least the minotaurs rolled an even worse initiative than I did.

Also you can actually blame @Process for the D&D references.

wink.gif

Edited by Process

5 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

The loading bar shows the three minutes it takes for a dragon to fetch a flower @Fuzzbucket

4 minutes ago, Fabula said:

You mean after you send a dragon off? You have to wait a couple minutes for it to come back.

Thanks both :)

I love this event so much! I just keep staring at the pics of the dragons and reading what they say to me, it's just so nice to get a closer look at their personalities and new perspective on their looks. I'm noticing so many new things on dragons I've been looking at for ages!

Just now, HeDy said:

I love this event so much! I just keep staring at the pics of the dragons and reading what they say to me, it's just so nice to get a closer look at their personalities and new perspective on their looks. I'm noticing so many new things on dragons I've been looking at for ages!

Right! I was not a fan of Brimstone dragons but... I love this Brimstone! :D

Also you're welcome @Fuzzbucket ^.^

5 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@TJ09 @Process I'll just blame you both ! So thank you ! Get bonus XP for good ideas to solve the plot !

(Hope the Minos kept rolling low. ;))

Rood

Blame @Tiki G

Too

Love the game, the artwork on dragons heads is gorgeous - makes me wish that perhaps they could be made available as potential forum profile photos/avatars. <3 And can't wait for my new eggs to hatch, I love how easy they were to catch!

I love the sprite design of the Plated Colossus! Just awesome! (y) <3

I wish these giant great looking dragons wouldn't speak like dumb barbarians :(

Okay, when you send a dragon is the bar supposed to load in 10secs then refresh the page 20+ times?  (each time with the bar empty again?)  because I'm really glad I'm not epileptic right now.  I'm seeing this in two different browsers and I don't like it.  Keep seeing 3 mins for it too load, haven't timed it, because I've taken to switching tabs immedently because the flashing is giving me a headache.

Do we get to keep the flowers we collect or only the cards?  last time it was only the cards which would really make me sad.  :(

Edit: second weird thing:  In Firefox I get the message/flower from the previous one.  Ie: I got the almaidine twice then everything after has been the dragon I sent before not the one I just sent out. (almrald got the almaidine, black got the almrald....yes I'm going in order.)

Edited by DragonLady86

1 minute ago, Kegluneq said:

I love the sprite design of the Plated Colossus! Just awesome! (y) <3

I wish these giant great looking dragons wouldn't speak like dumb barbarians :(

I liked the way he spoke, personally. :D

3 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Okay, when you send a dragon is the bar supposed to load in 10secs then refresh the page 20+ times?  (each time with the bar empty again?)  because I'm really glad I'm not epileptic right now.  I'm seeing this in two different browsers and I don't like it.  Keep seeing 3 mins for it too load, haven't timed it, because I've taken to switching tabs immedently because the flashing is giving me a headache.

Do we get to keep the flowers we collect or only the cards?  last time it was only the cards which would really make me sad.  :(

yours is glitched. after it loads you get a flower, which you can send to users or random. you collect cards from others.

also, you can leave the page and the loading will still continue if you do. have you tried leave and coming when its done?

Edited by reddof-f6

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

It flashes on mine too, just as the dragon is running back to you with the flower. It just means he's got one for you. You get the flowers and the cards both.