Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Hey good morning to you @MinkishMinx I can't wait to see what you've got cooked up for us. I am so glad you didn't leave DC as this project has inspired so much for me and made play that much more enjoyable and I've made some great friends. 

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

The Jade Clan welcomes you, @WildDragonFlying

Thanks for joining the Imperial Harem project! I'm so excited to have you with us. I've added you to the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg. The current wait time is pretty long, but a new set of breeding pairs will be introduced very soon. There are some people who have started their own Imperial Lines, so you could possibly get an egg from them as well. In the meantime, do have fun! We're a lively bunch (which I'm sure you must have realized by now) and you're part of the family now!

images.png

@pretty_thumb and @Rekha - And a very good morning (good night? :P) to you too! The day is starting off nicely. I've finally finished the housekeeping, so I'll continue to work on the new little thing. 

9 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Ariento I love the text in accent colours. The black does show up a little clearer, but the gold looks so nice.

@Rekha No, I'm sorry you're sick! Feel better.

@MinkishMinx Hm... The High Concubines are secretly besties and they're having a bake-off. That's all I got. (Also, now all I can think about is a Clan baking episode, The Great British Bake-Off style)

Edit: Just took a look at the Clan Halls and OH the cupcakes are things earned BY us, hmmmmm. Tokens? Tradeable for things? Idk, like... personal graphics or something? In game currency. Microtransactions! Okay, I'm just rambling now, haha

I somehow missed this in my first reply, but this is very well spotted! And worthy of being the 3rd clue. 

PS: They aren't actually cupcakes (although they're so tiny and cute, I can see why everyone is thinking along those lines, hehe) 

@MinkishMinx Ooooh... Thinking more in line with how this is structured... Honour points, as a companion system to favour points? Ah but what could we possibly be earning/purchasing with honour points? Ahh!!! This is fun!

(Ah dangit. Not cupcakes, not cupcakes.... All I can think about now is polenta cause it's yellow, shoot)

@esse I keep forgetting but your avatar is so dang cute I wanna kiss its cute little nose!

Edit: I booped and now my life is complete

Edited by Ninjakittee

@esse - /steals a puppy boop. :wub: 

oh and -

sneak2.png

oh, oh and, and -

images.png

IPBiFFNHdPuuiFncKusSnDmfHmkURellJIcIUScM43m3dtqeAyjzo_cMdiCFH0WAheT0UYlUwZWWK5df0CTjFTsR-3-jkEKMFDx342WdKSXfVOTS9ac6jgWaVaPhVmokX2SsCQat

High Concubine Yu - "The power of the Blood is strong in you, Jade Clan."

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

High Concubine Hua - "Our enemies will rue the day they underestimated us. Well done, Rose Clan."

images.png

To reward the Jade Clan and Rose Clan for achieving 50 Favor Points, their Clan Halls have now been upgraded to Rank 3 

Clan-House-Level-3-copy.png

Congratulations, Rose Clan and Jade Clan!

Edited by MinkishMinx

Okay so this is only a sample of what it will look like, the personalized text will be colored based on the Clan that wins the Skirmish, and the hatchies will be the color of the clan that won the Skirmish as well.

I hope you guys like this.

23rv52x.png

Just now, Rekha said:

Okay so this is only a sample of what it will look like, the personalized text will be colored based on the Clan that wins the Skirmish, and the hatchies will be the color of the clan that won the Skirmish as well.

I hope you guys like this.

23rv52x.png

Oh my, I love that! On behalf of the winning clan, thank you so much! 

Hehe welcome! I figured it could be a fun way to link back and could be a unique graphic that I could donate. Oh I suppose I should post this.

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Rekha

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/rekha

Clan I belong to: Jade

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: +2 (+2 more I think I read for it being something that's going to be personalized?)

Graphic: 23rv52x.png

Graphic Link: http://i67.tinypic.com/23rv52x.png
I can host the graphic: Yes if need be and if tinypic doesn't remain for some reason.

Edit: Will you announce which clan had the most donations and thus won?

Edited by Rekha

The Skirmish has ended.

Huge thanks to all who participated in this round of Gifters Galore! Gifters Galore is over now, but it may return some day.

I'll be tallying up the points and will update the Skirmish post with instructions for winners to claim their prizes. 

The Poll is closed.

Results will be posted very soon!

@Rekha Oh, that's really nice! I actually love that it's just ever so slightly assymmetrical

@MinkishMinx Yes, Rank 3! Awesome. Also, ooooh, the first Skirmish is over. Tingly feelings!

On 1/3/2018 at 5:22 AM, MinkishMinx said:

Ninjakittee (Rose Clan) - 10 points || 2 CB Hatchies and 1 CB Egg gifted

I just caught this while skimming over the Skirmish post - I went over my post history just to make sure (I'd be mortified if I claimed this and was wrong lol) but I actually gifted two eggs and two hatchies during the Skirmish. ^.^ (I'm pretty sure some of that goes to overflow, as long as I'm mathing right). I remember you making a comment about this @MinkishMinx, at least I'm pretty sure I do, so I'm pretty sure this is just an error, but I thought I'd let you know.

Also, aaaaa only four hours left until my Gemshard eggy hatches and I can hunt some more. Why is the last four hours always the worst?

1 minute ago, Ninjakittee said:

Why is the last four hours always the worst?

Hahaha that is how much time I have left on my lineage eggs for my personal lineage. Four of them, plus two more for another lineage (same breed) all of them hatching in four hours! FOUR HOURS! It's driving me crazy, I want to go hunting!

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

It's driving me crazy, I want to go hunting!

I feel this on a spiritual level XD

Oh awesome work Jade and Rose Clans on the rank up on the Clan Hall! Keep up the great work, our Concubines seem pleased.

10 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I just caught this while skimming over the Skirmish post - I went over my post history just to make sure (I'd be mortified if I claimed this and was wrong lol) but I actually gifted two eggs and two hatchies during the Skirmish. ^.^ (I'm pretty sure some of that goes to overflow, as long as I'm mathing right). I remember you making a comment about this @MinkishMinx, at least I'm pretty sure I do, so I'm pretty sure this is just an error, but I thought I'd let you know.

Also, aaaaa only four hours left until my Gemshard eggy hatches and I can hunt some more. Why is the last four hours always the worst?

Oops, and so you did. I actually recorded it in the Google doc and awarded the right points, just that I forgot to update the Skirmish thread. 

/rushes to correct mistake. 

Just now, Ninjakittee said:

@MinkishMinx Ah shoot, I forgot about the Google doc >.< Oh well - thanks aplenty!

It was a very good catch!! Ahhh, I can't wait for my Clan Leaders to be appointed. I'm the ditziest Project host that ever did host. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

It was a very good catch!! Ahhh, I can't wait for my Clan Leaders to be appointed. I'm the ditziest Project host that ever did host. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are doing such an amazing job. Everything looks awesome. So should I do the personalized graphic just for those that reach 12 points or for the clan that had the most points earned during the Skirmish?

The Skirmish has ended.

| Skirmish Winners |

Congratulations to @Mak0 of the Rose Clan, @pretty_thumb & @Peachycupcake525 of the Sky Clan and @esse of the Jade Clan!

For earning the maximum of 12 points for this Skirmish, you've each won the following prizes:

1. A personalized version of this graphic from @MinkishMinx

cloudsky.pngcloudrose.pngcloudjade-1.png

2. A personalized graphic from @Rekha

23rv52x.png

Many thanks to Rekha for donating this super awesome prize!

To claim your prize, please fill in this form and paste it in the thread. 

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Spoiler

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name:

Clan:

Text on Graphic: 

Also, here's a final tabulation of the points earned by each Clan during this Skirmish:

Jade Clan : 35 points

Sky Clan: 31 points

Rose Clan: 24 points

For being the clan that collected the most points, the Jade Clan wins the

Skirmish1.png

I hope everyone has enjoyed this Skirmish. There will be more to come; but first, get yourselves ready. The Battle of Guangxi is coming next!

Edited by MinkishMinx

Congrats winners I will personalize your graphics after you fill in your forms. I don't want to assume that you want it to say your name!

Also great job Jade Clan! We rocked it together.

6 minutes ago, Rekha said:

You are doing such an amazing job. Everything looks awesome. So should I do the personalized graphic just for those that reach 12 points or for the clan that had the most points earned during the Skirmish?

Oh, oops! I thought you were doing it for all of them. Sorry!! :ph34r:

It's your choice, really! You could do an individual award or a clan award. The Jade Clan won overall and they'll be getting an award for that (which I have not prepared the graphic for, so it'll be an IOU *cough*). Let me know which you'd prefer and I'll update the section accordingly. 4 members reached 12 points, and each of the clan has a winner so that might be a lot of graphics for you to create. 

If you do create one for each of them, I'll count it as a group set as well as the personalization points, so that'd be 7 points instead of 4. 

ETA: I'll remove your graphic from the Rewards section for the time being. I'll put it back once you've decided which you'd prefer to do.  Putting it back, thanks so much!! :wub: 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Aaaah, congrats Jade Clan on winning! Rose Clan, we gotta put on our winning smiles for the next battle XD

@MinkishMinx I will go with each person that reached 12! That is four graphics, I can do that no problem. If you need help with the award for Jade Clan I can try and come up with something for them as well! I actually look forward to seeing a version of the graphic which each of the hatchies in it!

Edited by Rekha