TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Congrats Terces. I'm still trying for Yulebucks. May need to stop for now... my head feels disconnected from my body again... -__-

Edited by Nyxity

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

All I want is one CB Holly. It's one of the only breeds I'm missing at this point to complete my scroll, so I'll be prettu sad if the lag doesn't get any better as the week goes on. 

Eventually other people won't be able to take the Hollies.. but then other people also might not be able to move the other eggs as well.

No egg for me so far.

Hope i will get one new egg before i give up for now.

So if I want a blue colored Solstice I would need to grab one around 6am EST right? So right now it's rose colored correct?

Thanks to the awesome @adrak I got a wonderfully messy Holly egg, and I am now satisfied with my first batch of eggs! And the sickness I've been fighting all day is starting to take over so I'll be off to bed now. Happy hunting everyone!

Well, still no cbs yet, (darn my australian laggy internet!) But! I did get a 2nd gen tinsel x holly egg... So that happened.

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Eventually other people won't be able to take the Hollies.. but then other people also might not be able to move the other eggs as well.

Urrrrrrrrrg that's what I'm dreading. Maybe I should be focusing my clicking more for hollies so I can help move the other eggs later on but when I see the eggs go by this fast I just go into spaz mode.

(Also, NightMind fan? Nice!)

I can't catch anything that I actually want. I appreciate the new holiday biome but I just want to scream from frustration!!! It doesn't help that I'm feeling kind of ill, but I'm totally determined to get my very own CB Hollies. :rolleyes:

I'm going to give up, I have fast internet, and still can't catch any. Really extremely disappointed in myself for being so completely useless.

5 minutes ago, IVIandy said:

So if I want a blue colored Solstice I would need to grab one around 6am EST right? So right now it's rose colored correct?

In the past, CB Solstices were only rosy. So far nothing has changed with the other breeds, so I'm guessing it's still that way.

I am clicking everything i see..so far ive only been able to get "egg taken" and twice...TWICE "at breed limit" ;_;

• good grief these eggs are going fast. I only had 3 chances to click before they were all gone again.

1 minute ago, Vampyre said:

I am clicking everything i see..so far ive only been able to get "egg taken" and twice...TWICE "at breed limit" ;_;

Yeah, I've been doing that too. I keep clicking breeds I already have though...

Man, the 5-min drop lasted for like 3 sec... 

I think the drop rate is too low, these are Xmas dragons so isn't everyone supposed to have them? The halloween drop definitely seemed better than this despite no limits. 

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Holy cow, those are going fast! I really hope it slows down at some point. I'm the only one in my family who has original Yulebucks and none of us have a CB Hollies, Magi, Wrapping Wings or a couple others.

Well, since there's zero chance of me catching any at this speed, I went & bred one of my CB Yulebucks.. 3 little eggies off to seek their fortune. Hope they find good homes.

Edited by Skyal

2 minutes ago, Amaterasu-sama said:

I think the drop rate is too low, these are Xmas dragons so isn't everyone supposed to have them? The halloween drop definitely seemed better than this despite no limits. 

I'm not sure, but you may be onto something. It sure seems like these eggs are gone in a microsecond. Maybe they set it to drop fewer eggs at a time because of the limits...

I'm going to try again in the morning, its late now. I only got one egg after 2.5 hours of mad clicking.

42 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

Holly and Mistletoe are unavailable for Influencing.

CB Holly cannot be influenced, but lineaged ones can.

Hey, I tried to influence a CB Holly, and it says "non-bred eggs of this breed cannot be influenced."  Why is that? Hollys can be both male and female.

Looks to be a nod to the original drops when they had no gender option.

Just now, High Lord November said:

Hey, I tried to influence a CB Holly, and it says "non-bred eggs of this breed cannot be influenced."  Why is that? Hollys can be both male and female.

The original Hollies were all male. The only females are hollies that were won as prizes back in the winter raffles I believe.

2 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

The original CBs were only male.  It was only raffle winning hollies hat could be influenced.  so it looks like we have back to the original plan.

So ninja'd

Edited by Imzadi

Just missed the most recent 5 minutes drop because the page just wouldn't load. :dry: 

I need to remember that they'll be dropping for a week and stop freaking out!  :ph34r: