TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

In order to get all 18 CBs I need, I need to get eggs right away... and I'm not fast enough. For almost 2 hours now! FML.

Edited by PREDATOR

I've seen 3 Hollies go by, but I managed to catch a Ribbon, so that's something at least.

Edited by Skyal

I got one wrapping wing egg, but nothing else. That was around 2 hours ago. This is really exhausting...

Darn it. I try to click an egg but can't stop my finger from slamming F5, and the click lags, so I don't end up hitting what I actually want.

Got my two Aegis eggs that I didn't have any of.  Yay!

Missed loads of Holly and Yulebuck eggs, but with nearly 300 people in the cave I am not surprised at that.  I am just amazed I got any Aegis ones at all.  Got a few more five min drops before I go to work and then I will be trying again at lunch and tonight. 

Thank you again TJ for the opportunity to fill in the gaps in my collection.

Thank you hourly drop! Managed to fill my Scroll. No CB Holly, so I might dump either a duplicate Aegis or Snow Angel that I grabbed to try for those in 5 hours.

Seems like the only real way to get one is wait for the hour drop.....forget the 5 mins drop. Lol...my kingdom for a holly!!!

Woohoo!  They dropped for 3 whole minutes at the hour mark... and I managed to snag a CB Ribbon Dancer!  (Okay, so, after an hour and a half of trying, but... it means there's hope!)

Now, for the Hollies, Yulebucks, Snow Angels, and other Ribbon Dancer... heh heh heh. 

Honestly, though, it's under 5 seconds at all the 5 minute marks!  I wonder why there are so few.

I think I'm going to give up for tonight. I have one of everything but a Yulebuck and a Holly. That's way more than I hoped to get in only 2 hours anyway. Good luck to those who plan to continue hunting!

Ermagerd - I have two CB Hollies.  TWO!  :o  Did take the best part of two hours of determined clicking, mind.

The biome is up! And of course since I thought I was a day early I've locked myself with other eggs. Time to Incubate so I can hunt Hollies tomorrow. Thank you @Condorflight for the heads-up. Congrats to those who've managed to snag Hollies already!

Been clicking for almost 2 and half hours, and finally have 1 of the 2 yulebucks but no hollies. Hopefully I'll get lucky again

4 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

really hoping that the Hollies don’t turn out all male

If you use precognition, it shows hollies as male, and it says "non-bred eggs of this breed cannot be influenced" if you try to influence them. Looks like they're all male.

5 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Ermagerd - I have two CB Hollies.  TWO!  :o  Did take the best part of two hours of determined clicking, mind.

Can you gender-influence them?

No. Hollys will be male, just like the originals. Male.

1 minute ago, bluedog said:

Can you gender-influence them?

No - it just says "Unavailable" when I tried.

Just now, Amazon_warrior said:

No - it just says "Unavailable" when I tried.

Thank you for letting everyone know. 

Got both Ribbon Dancers and Snow Angels that I needed, surprising seeing as how many people were there at the same time! The two 5 minute drops before, then the hour drop seemed good for catching. No Hollies though, but I was going to try for those in a few days. Egg-locked myself with bred and caught Holiday's now until the 21st. Hoping that the cave will be nice to me with the CB's Hollies (seeing as it's my birthday then :D)

Thank you TJ! Looking forward to seeing the new holidays come Christmas day.

Woot I finally got my 2 CB Hollys, I didnt think I was ever going to get them....so dont give up, keep trying and it will happen. Now I can sleep so I will be able to go to work in the morning....oh wait it already morning, so a few hours of sleep at least. Good luck to all those still hunting.

*hugs* Zylara

3 minutes ago, bluedog said:

Thank you for letting everyone know. 

Actually, people have been "letting people know" every third post here......someone always is asking, without looking up maybe not even 2 posts. sigh. Sorry, but that gets nerve-racking.

So, I have a question. If you already have 2Cbs of the holidays you cant get a third? Thats fine, i just hope i manage to grab cbs of those im missing.