TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Oh dear.  I am glad the limit issue will be fixed, but they are flying by so fast now that I barely see them.  :unsure: I hope the Hollys remain somewhat plentiful so that I have a chance after missing those chances.

I see the cave is temporarily dead. I'm hoping it comes back up soon, I was hoping to hunt Hollies tonight.

ETA: Whoops, I'm a day too early!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

:( wow, those eggs are going super fast... Wish those error messages had been in our favour XD

I'm glad I was able to snag a CB Holly amidst all this breed limit error fiasco. I also got myself 2 Aegis and 1 Snow.

I just hope TJ fixes this problem soon so that everyone can get the eggs they are missing. Please don't lose hope yet. 

Arggghhh I've already thrown back 5 holiday eggs for pretty lineages. Where are the messies?

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

*wait 5 minutes* *fail* *repeat*

Had better luck when I was getting the limit error.

me too... We can sit over in the fail corner together if you'd like some company?

It will be fine I think...should settle down before too long, I hope.  

Snagged my CB's, so hopefully its calming down and people will be able to get their babs. Good luck all :D

And it looks like CB Hollies cannot be influenced, so that solves that mystery I guess?

Edited by adrak

It'll slow down, there are only so many dragons people can grab.

3 minutes ago, cerimonster said:

me too... We can sit over in the fail corner together if you'd like some company?

Sure. Guess I have to wait for the next hour drop or something.

I am pretty sure if you release the old frozen ones, you can get new CB's to replace them.  That is the way it used to be when we were limited to 2 of each breed, whether they be CB  or bred

yes, but so many have no hollys, and even with the limit it will be hard to get one, much less the two allowed. :(

13 eggs picked up from the AP and reabandoned. Picked up multiple sets from the same pairings. May have to wait until morning to find any messies.

>Finally catches a CB

>It's not a breed I was actually trying to catch :dry:

Grateful to have the Holiday biome though.

30 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Holy freaking heck. It seems like some users may be dropping all their regular eggs in favor of grabbing the CBs, because I just saw, and *grabbed*, a Gold egg from the AP! Literally my first caught-Gold in *years*, I am over the moon!

Was it a CB? If so, mega congrats!

^ Nice!!!!

Lucky you!

I got my CBs... they aren't influence-able.

Edited by Nyxity

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

If anyone has grabbed a CB Mistletoe or Holly so far, are they influencable?

Holly is not influencable.:(

Dragon_Arbock, up until 3 years ago, we could only have 2 of each holiday breed.  You chose to allot your 2 slots to have one adult and one frozen.  The only difference now is everyone can catch up on getting 2 cb slots of missing holidays.  Plus you can have as many bred ones as you can fit on scroll.