TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

thank you TJ for the introduction of fresh holiday blood!  i really appreciate the chance to get my own CB holidays from before winter magi. 

can't wait for the new dragon too!  always exciting!

PSA since I keep seeing posts elsewhere about this: The Eggs Around The World hatchery is currently under a much heavier load than usual and eggs and hatchlings are getting incurably sick within minutes of being placed there. Fog your current babies and your Christmas babies when you cannot attend them and seek a different hatchery until the problem is fixed (they're working on it).

Happy hunting to the midnight hunters - I'll sleep now and wait for the first rush to be over! :D

Less then an hour and a half until it starts!! Wheeeeee! *bounces*

I am exhausted as all heck... but man... I am so tempted to scramble for dragons at midnight.

;_; Having even one CB Holly has been my scroll dream for so long-- how exciting. Thank you for the opportunity to snag a couple, TJ! :) 

2 minutes ago, birdzgoboom said:

I am exhausted as all heck... but man... I am so tempted to scramble for dragons at midnight.

;_; Having even one CB Holly has been my scroll dream for so long-- how exciting. Thank you for the opportunity to snag a couple, TJ! :) 

Same here-even thinking of trying to take a little nap-who needs to be awake for work anyway-lol

5 minutes ago, birdzgoboom said:

You and me both. I will finally be able to have the second gen holly I’ve always wanted. I’ll also have to release a frozen cb snow angel too.

i just realized that we won’t have to worry about getting locked with miss-clicks 

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

3 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

Same here-even thinking of trying to take a little nap-who needs to be awake for work anyway-lol

1 minute ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

You and me both. I will finally be able to have the second gen holly I’ve always wanted. I’ll also have to release a frozen cb snow angel too.

I wish I could give heart reacts on posts, because I am 100% with the both of you! <3

Best of luck to all the midnight egg hunters and everyone else, too. :) 

Can't wait to breed my holidays and get it over with. Only half an hour to go.

If people don't already know;

PSA: Don't use EATW (Eggs around the World) for your holiday eggs. It's experiencing an issue that will kill them.

Ah... there is still hope for me, then... Breed limits help this time of year.

50 minutes ago, Karobb said:

This is when being on the West Coast is really nice :)  1 hour hype!

UK and 4:50am here!  :P :ph34r:

I accidentally bred a Holly at around 8:40pm that was supposed to be a prize and I am beyond ashamed. T_T

LOL I had prepared the Holiday biome before 00:00 and when refreshed there where no eggs, they really gone fast haha

Anyway, good luck everyone!

You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

:( can't grab any.

2 minutes ago, Kiyoura said:

I accidentally bred a Holly at around 8:40pm that was supposed to be a prize and I am beyond ashamed. T_T

Well it'll still be available for holiday breeding, just very close to the end of the time window.

Um guys... I think Holly Eggs are broken.

"You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons."

I have zero CB Hollies.

You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons.

I dont have ANY CB holly - so why is this message coming up when i click the holiday eggs

cpme sup when I click on a ribbon as well - and again i dont have CBs of those older ones.

Edited by Mysfytt

I dont have ANY CB holly - so why is this message coming up when i click the holiday eggs

Sadness. I received the "You are already at the breed limit for this type of dragon" message when clicking on a Holly. I have no CB Hollys. I do have bred hollys. Is something glitchy and I missed my chance because of it? :(