TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

CB Holly and Mistletoe are unavailable for Influencing.

Edited by Condorflight

I really need 2 CB Hollies and 2 CB Yulebucks. 

I'm way too slow, and for the last few 5 min drops, I haven't seen any Yulebuck descriptions. I realise it's only the first hour and there is still a week to go but I get extremely anxious. Thank you TJ for the opportunity though.  

Would have grabbed one, but it said I am still at a limit.  It is too painful to see that I, again, missed out on a CB Holly.  So, I quit for now.  I hope this really is resolved in the next few hours.

Just now, Silence2 said:

Would have grabbed one, but it said I am still at a limit.  It is too painful to see that I, again, missed out on a CB Holly.  So, I quit for now.  I hope this really is resolved in the next few hours.

I keep getting the message, too. I would have had my 2 CB Hollies. :(

3 minutes ago, Dame_Jedi said:

I really need 2 CB Hollies and 2 CB Yulebucks. 

I'm way too slow, and for the last few 5 min drops, I haven't seen any Yulebuck descriptions. 

Me neither. Haven't missed any 5-min drop so far...

Edit: saw a Yulebuck description just now.

Edited by Kegluneq

Oh. My. I caught 2 CB Hollies.

I still can't believe it.

Good luck to all still hunting.

if i want to meet my scrolll goals of eggs i've missed, i need:

2 hollies

2 ribbons

2 mistletoe

2 yulebucks

*sigh

Edited by Sirithiliel

2 minutes ago, AquaBlueRain said:

I keep getting the message, too. I would have had my 2 CB Hollies. :(

Same, I saw far more Hollies at the very first drop at 00:00 and would've gotten my two had it not been for the limit message. -_-

Edited by jetaime

So Hollies aren't influencable. I was really hoping to have a female :(

The one I picked up precog'd Male so I'm guessing all of them will gender their original release gender...

I had better luck when I was getting the limit error. I'd like to get at least ONE CB Holly for my birthday, here's hoping.

I wonder how much this re-release is going to increase the CB Holly population... It used to be so ridiculously small, I remember. I'd guess this will at *least* triple it.

lol i spent that entire hour drop on a loading screen

too many people for my internet to cope, i will try tomorrow when people have filled up on their limits

I think holly grabbing will become considerably easier as the week goes on, but if anyone's really worried, try hunting on an off day (the 20th, 22nd, or 24th). Most active players will be refilling their egg slots every two days to maximize their grabs, so on the in between days I'm guessing many people will be temporarily out of the race!

@Marie19R forget tripling, it's probably going to multiply it by a hundred, if not more XD there were only about 20 CB hollies still active, and there's already nearly 300 people counted as hunting on one page alone...

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Welp now I got a wrapping wing and a winter magi, no hollies yet. I'm pretty much just clicking wildly right now...

Edited by DorkJulian

All I want is one CB Holly. It's one of the only breeds I'm missing at this point to complete my scroll, so I'll be prettu sad if the lag doesn't get any better as the week goes on. 

I do have my Mistletoes, Winter Magis, and Solstices though, so I'm almost locked anyway.

Edited by The Dragoness

I could finally access the Holiday biome for the last hourly drop, I was specifically looking for a Yulebuck and also spam clicking on any 'holly leaf' egg just in case. Got my Yulebuck and shockingly two Hollies. o_O I'm so relieved! No more CB hunting for me now!

Feels like right now it's just pure luck, madly clicking on everything and hoping you get it cause the biome empties so fast on Day 1. As more people gets their CBs hopefully the lag and competition will die down noticeably. Best of luck to everyone still hunting!

Edited by Terces

I haven’t been able to get anything but I’m not worried. Phones make egg grabbing a little hard anyway. I can wait for everyone to get theirs first