Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

I am going to be on somewhat limited connectivity during the main gifting phase, so I'm trying to get a good batch to start up gifting with.

I have a couple of eggs that might interest someone to give as gifts: CB Ice, 2 CB Xenowyrms. PM if you need them.

If anybody has extras, I'm looking for 3rd-4th gen Spriter alts to gift (and a neglected, but that's unlikely to happen). PM if you can help.

EDIT: I have found a 3rd and 4th gen spriter alt and a dino to gift, and have promised one Xenowyrm. The ice and the second xenowyrm are there if someone needs them.

Edited by mpolo
updated info

Seen my giftee around a lot so I'm glad I have some knowledge of what they like.

-may have just grabbed two purple dinos she will need to trade for her giftee's first or second list of wishlist gifts-

If anyone's giftee requests dinos give me a hollar in a pm. I'll keep these two purple dinos until someone offers a trade for something my giftee wished for.

EDIT: No more dinos!!

Edited by TerraAnne

I got my giftee as well and I'm aiming to fullfill all the requests in their list. However, I'm a bit stuck with one... Since I've done Neglecteds before, but my success rate is not really high, if someone's up to help me out with that, I'd be really grateful ><

For everyone involved in the event, thank you very much! I can't wait to start the gifting period! ^w^ 

Yay!  Exciting to know who my giftee is, and to start working on their list :D I'm going to try to fufil as many as I possibly can.

Does anyone have any 3G EG spriter's alt lines that are free for breeding and wouldn't mind breeding to be a gift for my giftee? I would greatly appreciate it, as I can only breed 4G spriter alt lines!

- Speaking of which, if you would like a 4G spriter's alt kin for your giftee then feel free to PM and I can breed one! (EG, EG)

Edited by Seahorse

I'm so excited!  Got my giftee's Christmas list, and I'm already moving on it -- my dragons cooperated and bred me something verrrry nice for a high-level request!  Hurrah!!!!!  And then I caught something else for the lower end of things, and already have a special mid-range hatchie on my scroll that shouldn't grow up before gifting day.  I think.  I hope! 

Yayayayayayayay!

The little write-up with the delivery was also super cute.  <3

Since I’ve already seen this posted twice, thought I’d throw it out there. If your giftee is wanting a 3rd gen from spriter’s alt, I can breed two perfect checkers. I also have a 2nd gen Thuwed from CB hybrids if anyone wants an offspring of that. 

3 hours ago, Ylvanne said:

I got my giftee as well and I'm aiming to fullfill all the requests in their list. However, I'm a bit stuck with one... Since I've done Neglecteds before, but my success rate is not really high, if someone's up to help me out with that, I'd be really grateful ><

For everyone involved in the event, thank you very much! I can't wait to start the gifting period! ^w^ 

Same boat over here. I've had a few turn then die on me in the past but I haven't been able to get one to live. I'm probably leaving my giftee's neglected for last to do so that I can use all my egg slots for their other gifts until they're done. Once their list is done other than the neglected I'll put full effort into that.

Still waiting to get my giftees PM! :D eeee so excite!!!

Just now, Fireyprincess1 said:

Could anyone help me look for a CB Silver for my giftie....so horrible at finding them ;'(

I know what you mean, I also would love some help with it. I'm so bad with them, I'm looking for some trades I can do to get one for my giftee :)

And Hurrah! I got my giftee  and I started to collect anything that I can sent them on first day :)

11 minutes ago, biruko said:

I know what you mean, I also would love some help with it. I'm so bad with them, I'm looking for some trades I can do to get one for my giftee :)

And Hurrah! I got my giftee  and I started to collect anything that I can sent them on first day :)

I got bred silvers but no cb ones XD

I nearly caught one after the released Christmas eggs finished dropping but i was tooo slow.

Well I'm mostly waiting on my hatchies to grow before i start breeding or aleast try too for my giftie

I'm baaack!

A pure bred 3 gen black I bred for an IOU alted and they need a regular black, so this is now up for trade for someone who needed to get their giftee an alt black! My giftee had no alt green or black on their wishlist. https://dragcave.net/lineage/E3wsh   pm me if you'd like to trade something for it.

(also note that I precogged it and it turned female, but I influenced it male afterward.) This alt black is gone

I also have a nice 4 gen stairstep frostbite dragon with an alt snow holiday in the base if someone needs this for their giftee. https://dragcave.net/lineage/5P7LR also pm me to trade it.

aaand last but not least a cb liver copper that is on cool down. I'll link it later when I'm not being lazy. Also pm me for info on this.

Edited by TerraAnne

@TerraAnne if your male influence worked on your alt Black it is safe to trade as a male as soon as it hatches. The gender is fixed at that point.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@TerraAnne if your male influence worked on your alt Black it is safe to trade as a male as soon as it hatches. The gender is fixed at that point.

Sweet I was wondering about that with the alt blacks if they were any different. Thank you. :)

I've been trying to trade this Astrapi for a Gaia for my giftee but haven't luck so I'm just going to hunt for a Gaia myself (read: I'm a little sick of trading :P). If anyone would like an ungendered Astrapi hatchie for your giftee, feel free to send me a PM and I'll set up a teleport link. I can also stun the hatchie for you so that you'll have more time before it grows. 

By the by, if you'd like to trade the Astrapi away for something your giftee would like, that's fine as well! 

Tried to breed everything my giftee wanted and so many dragons were being so stubborn! Could really use a 2G Risensong if anyone wants to lend a hand. ^^ I have a 2G red Firegem from Alt I can breed if anyone needs a 3G alt lineage, unfortunately its not a checker line if that'll affect anything. 

9 minutes ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

Tried to breed everything my giftee wanted and so many dragons were being so stubborn! Could really use a 2G Risensong if anyone wants to lend a hand. ^^ I have a 2G red Firegem from Alt I can breed if anyone needs a 3G alt lineage, unfortunately its not a checker line if that'll affect anything. 

Which genders do you need for the Risensong's parents? I have a bunch of CBs available :)

(also, just a note to those still waiting for wishlists: I'll have the rest will be delivered by midnight)

Edited by The Dragoness

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Which genders do you need for the Risensong's parents? I have a bunch of CBs available :)

Any gender is fine, they didn't have any specifics :) I appreciate it!

Sent a PM your way, DarknessDragon197~

If anyone needs 3G Prizes or 3G/4G spriters alt checkers, let me know! I have plenty to share. I can also breed a 3G Thuwed checker from two CB Alt Blacks.

Also excited to receive my list! Yesterday, even XD

I should be able to start working on it sometime next week as well!

In the meantime! If anyone is planning to do some gifting immediately at the start of the gifting period:  I have 2g tinsel-kin Hatchie up for grabs. PM me!

(Please note: I have done my best to keep the views on it as low as possible, but you will likely need to keep it fogged until you can pass it along to your giftee)

Gone to Mochi

Also have a CB Chrono egg if anyone is looking for one. This one is still fairly high-time so no rush.

Edited by Yhme

8 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Sent a PM your way, DarknessDragon197~

If anyone needs 3G Prizes or 3G/4G spriters alt checkers, let me know! I have plenty to share. I can also breed a 3G Thuwed checker from two CB Alt Blacks.

I might take you up on the SA and/or prize in a bit. Need some of my hatchies to grow up.

I also have the ability (dragons willing!) to breed some gen 3 prizes -- both EG and stair -- and I also just got a Winter Magi that will allow me to breed a 3rd gen White from SA. I should also be able to breed any hybrid and I have several 2nd gen Thuweds that I would be willing to breed. Anyone who needs any of those things for their giftee, just let me know!

All wishlists have been delivered! Please don't forget to confirm your participation via the google form at the bottom of your PM. As of now, the gifting period is also open (yes, early). Have fun and let us know if there are any questions!

~Santa Dragoness

Edited by Secret Santa