Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

I made an edit to my breeding abilities list.  For some reason I stated that I had 2 CB prizes, I have 2 2nd Gen Prizes.  Haven't won a prize as of yet.  Sorry.

Report ·  Quote · 

Posted November 25 (edited)

\

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: ranger lucy 
Scroll name: rangerlucy
Wishlist:
1. CB gold/silver
2. 3rd/4th Gen Prize
3. Dino
4. CB Fire Gem
5. white from white/ Val 09 checker, any gen, unrelated to him 
6.  Any even Gen
7. Any canopy, preferably lineaged 

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of the post 2012 holidays and most Halloween dragons, 
I have CBs of most uncommons and some nice even gen lineages. 
Catching abilities: I can occasionally catch Trios and Zyumorph, I can usually catch uncommons and BSAs 
Trading abilities: I have none
Teleport abilities: I'm fine for magi

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: Splashie
Scroll name: Splashie
Wishlist:
1. Neglected; CB Gold; CB Silver
2. Alt Undine; alt Vine
3. CB Blusang; CB Xenowyrm; CB Ice; Dino
4. CB Tan Ridgewing; any 4g from Spriter's alt
5. CB Lunar Herald
6. 2nd gen PB Tsunami Wyvern with time to influence; Tsunami Wyvern from CB male Golden Tinsel and PB 2nd gen Tsunami Wyvern
7. CB Anagallis

Breeding abilities: ...eh? I'm still in my first year of Dragon Cave, so I don't have a huge selection of rare dragons, however I have a fair amount. I'm able to breed 3rd gen Silver checkers, 2nd gen Xenowyrms, 2nd gen Holidaykins of any Halloween dragon, 2nd gen Coppers, BSA Dragons, 2nd gen Blusangs, High gen Prize Dragons, 2nd gen Magma/Thunder, sorta-messy Golds and Silvers (a combination of a Silver checker and Gold checker), and 2nd gen Avatars. I've never had much luck with bred alts (however recently my blacks have been cooperative) or Neglecteds.
Catching abilities: I've always had luck with Tan Ridgewings and Red Dorsal Dragons, but other than that I am very inconsistent. I can catch rare-ish dragons, for example Xenowyrms, Blusangs, and Trios, but rarely. When I am able to catch a CB rare, it's a Golden Wyvern, Xenowyrm, Trio, Zyumorph, or Blusang.
Trading abilities: I'd probably be able to trade for dragons I can't catch or breed. I always somehow have the CB hatchlings someone wants.
Teleport abilities: I'm good on Magi Dragons.

Edited by Splashie

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Velvet_paw

Scroll name: Velvet_paw's scroll

Wishlist:

1.2G from Spriter's Alt, or CB Silver

2.3G from Spriter's Alt, even gen preferred

3.CB Aeon

4.4G from Spriter's Alt (even gen preferred)

5.BSA - CB Pink or CB Red

6.2g ice from wrapping wing or pacified aegis

7.Surprise me :) I like pretty 3-4g checkers,and 2g holidaykin for example

Breeding abilities: I can breed a couple of lowish gen alt lineages and a number of holiday checkers,seasonal checkers,trio checkers,metallic checkers
I can breed low gen Metals and prizes (2G+metals and 2G+fshimmer)(not from CB f silver) .PB reds and pinks and. I have CBs of most dragons.except holidays released prior to 2011.

not good for vampires or neglected.

Catching abilities: I have been a reliable trio catcher in the past, although I haven't tried recently.
I can't catch Metallics or Aeons or Xenowyrms( haven't really tried Zyus) .

Trading abilities: Limited luck trading.although I haven't traded much recently

Teleport abilities:I have plenty of magi

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: biruko 
Scroll name: biruko
Wishlist:
1. CB Gold, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from Holly  
2. CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, 3G Prize, Alt Undine, CB Copper (any color), 2G Metal, Alt Black 
3. CB Aeon (I love and hoard those), CB Xenowyrm (any), 3G Metal (especially EG)
4. CB Zyumorph (red, white or yellow preferred), CB Tan Ridgewing, 4G Prize
5. CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (especially white, magi, red and purple), 2G Shallow Water
6. Any even gen (PB or checker, the higher generation the better), any zombieline (like for example this or this), 
   any nice lineage with seasonal dragons
7. Any bred Aeon (I love and hoard those), CB Guardian, any BSA hatchie or any common hatchie
Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G metals(especially silvers and coppers), 2G Avatars, 2G hybrids, nice lineages and 2G's from 
most Halloween, Holiday and Valentine dragons, 4G or higher Prizes, some nice EG or stair lineages (PB, checkers, zombielines), 
I can also try for alts
Catching abilities: I can catch most of things from Slot 3 to Slot 7 - I have better luck with Trios, Blusang or Golden Wyvern
rather than Xenos or Zyumorph, but I still can catch every dragons mentioned in these slots 
(it could only take more time for Xenos/Zyumorphs)- except for CB Aeons, I haven't seen one for weeks so i can't guarante it. 
Sometimes I also catch Coppers or Spessartine but I can't guarante it. I can't catch any other CB metals.
Trading abilities: I can trade for most things mentioned except CB metals, Neglected, 2G and 3G Prizes/Spriter's Alt. 
Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis.

Announcement

After much thought, we've decided to keep our wishlists active and participate in the gifting and receiving. However, to address concerns about us rigging the odds in assigning ourselves gifters, we will simply be each other's Santas. We still plan to be Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers for the general participant pool if needed.

While there is no guarantee we can provide, we want you to know we are running Secret Santa in good faith. Our efforts are made for love of the event, the season, and Dragon Cave, and never for our own gain.

We hope that you'll trust us with your holiday wishes and join us in helping make some Secret Santa magic happen! 

Sincerely,

Secret Santa mod team

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Dragonaxew

Scroll name: Me!

Wishlist: 1. 2G Prize(Shimmerscale preferred but I'd be happy with anything!)  2. 2nd Gen Gold from Female Gold x Omen 3. CB Aeon 4. CB Tan Ridgewing 5. CB Blue Fire Gem  6. 2nd Gen Aeon from Male Celestial 7. CB Red Nebula or CB Sunset

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd Gen Carinas, PB 2nd Gen Geodes(From Green Parents), PB Green Spinels, Golden Wyvern x Blusang 2nd Gens(Just a pretty pairing), 2nd Gen PB Blusangs, 2nd Gen PB Golden Wyverns, MAYBE 2nd Gen Coppers, possibly 4th gen spriters alt offspring, 5th Gen Bronze Tinsel from F Desipis stairstep.

Catching abilities: I can catch trios somewhat easily, pyralspites, commons, uncommons, and many bsa's are also easy prey. Golden Wyverns and Blusangs are not to difficult to find either.

Trading abilities: I tend to be able to trade for CB Coppers and 3-4th gen prizes.

Teleport abilities: I have three magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/15557-firstborn-dragon/

Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon (There is a space in the scroll name)

Wishlist:

1.  Neglected

2.  CB Copper

3.  CB Aeon

4.  CB Zyumorph  (Not red or white if I'm allowed to ask)

5.  CB Fire Gem

6. Fel Dragon

7. Bred Aeon

Breeding abilities: I have CB of all holiday except holly and Mutamore dragons, some CB metals lots of vamps

Catching abilities: Not every good at caching rare dragons.

Trading abilities: I may be able to trade some 2nd gen holiday dragons or such.  I have nothing super valuable.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magi thank you.

Edited by Firstborn Dragon
Link did not include the space or last part of the name, wanted to clarify this.

10 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Announcement

After much thought, we've decided to keep our wishlists active and participate in the gifting and receiving. However, to address concerns about us rigging the odds in assigning ourselves gifters, we will simply be each other's Santas. We still plan to be Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers for the general participant pool if needed.

While there is no guarantee we can provide, we want you to know we are running Secret Santa in good faith. Our efforts are made for love of the event, the season, and Dragon Cave, and never for our own gain.

We hope that you'll trust us with your holiday wishes and join us in helping make some Secret Santa magic happen! 

Sincerely,

Secret Santa mod team

Personally, I never thought otherwise. I'm sure I speak for others. Thanks for taking on this huge task. I'll try to help out if possible.

I want to sign up!!

Forum link; https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235079-fireyprincess1/
Scroll Link; https://dragcave.net/user/milly9901

1) 2g prize
2) CB Copper
3) Red Rino
4) CB Red Dorsal 
5) 2G Hybrid 
6) CB Horse 
7) CB Bleeding Morning or CB Guardian hatchling or egg.

Breeding Abilities;
Right now,I only have hatchlings and eggs so done no breeding so far.

Catching Abilities;
Well... So far only common I've got so far i think so getting there?

Trading Abilities; Haven't used the trade feature yet as I've only got a hatchings/3+ eggs rn.

Teleporting Abilities; I'll need a few magis before we begin,just need to wait a few days for the current batch to hatch.

Updated to here!

Approved and added to list:

biruko

Dragonaxew

Firstborn Dragon

Rejected:

@Fireyprincess1- You have several incorrect dragon names on your list ( Red Rino / Bleeding Morning ).  I don't want to assume that I know what you meant, so please correct those and resubmit your list.

Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

1 hour ago, Secret Santa said:

Updated to here!

Approved and added to list:

biruko

Dragonaxew

Firstborn Dragon

Rejected:

@Fireyprincess1- You have several incorrect dragon names on your list ( Red Rino / Bleeding Morning ).  I don't want to assume that I know what you meant, so please correct those and resubmit your list.

Santa purplehaze

1) 2g prize
2) CB Copper
3) Red Dino
4) CB Red Dorsal 
5) 2G Hybrid 
6) CB Horse 
7) CB Bleeding Moon Dragon or CB Guardian hatchling or egg.

Here is my resubmitted list.

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Neglected (genderless if at all possible)

2. CB green Copper

3. CB chrono Xenowyrm

4. CB Zyumorph

5. Something from my wishlist

6. Something from my wishlist (CB is also a lineage, right)

7. Something from my wishlist

Breeding abilities: All my Holiday lineages are listed here, along with some other breeding pairs. However, I have a lot more dragons on my scroll then the ones listed, and I'm willing to breed every dragon I have. I also have one 2nd gen silver tinsel I'm willing to breed (offspring: 3rd gen checker with female Bleeding Moon)

Catching abilities: Not very good, I can barely spot Xenos and Zyus in the Cave, let alone catch them. So anything more rare is nearly impossible

Trading abilities: Not very good at trading, but I'll try as best as I can

Teleport abilities: I should have enough Magis on my scroll

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum name: Ariento

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize (not from gold, silver, zyu/sinomorph, christmas, or valentine's day dragons please)

2. CB Ice

3. CB Thunder

4. CB Baikala (either color)

5. CB Sunrise/Sunset

6. CB Sunsong

7. Aeon, Pink, Purple, or Red (lineage doesn't matter at all)

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum name: PREDATOR
Scroll name: predat0rs
Wishlist:
1. 2G Prize. Prefer no Holiday mates since that is something I cannot continue.
2. CB Green or Red Copper. 2G Metal. 3G Prize. Alt Undine.
3. CB Xenowyrm. CB Aeon. Dino.
4. CB Red Dorsal. 2G Avatar. CB Zyumorph. 2G Avatar.
5. 2G Risensong or Setsong. 2G Carina.
6. A 4EG Checker. The Breeds do not matter.
7. Any Hatchling.

Breeding abilities: Close to no Breeding abilities. My scroll doesn't have anything super special on it. I can Breed (5) different 3G Prize Lineages, but that's about it.
Catching abilities: I can catch anything, literally. I catch Metals on a regular basis. Catching other, less-rare things would be pretty easy, too.
Trading abilities: I am rather good at Trading too, and have managed to trade for many, many nice Lineages or Dragons. I would say with confidence that Trading for something wouldn't be an issue.
Teleport abilities: Yes, I can provide adequate Teleportation.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Seahorse

Scroll name: luckyburdock

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or 2G Deep Sea from Female Bronze Shimmer or 2G from Spriters Alt

2. 3G from Spriters Alt or 3G Thuwed

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. CB Tan Ridgewing or any 4G metal from my wishlist

5. Anything from my wishlist

6. Any lineaged egg from my wishlist. I have lots of 2Gs, 3G and 4G checkers that I'm looking for!

7. Any CB/even-gen hatchling/egg. I love pretty checkers.

Breeding abilities: My checkers/pretty lineages are listed here: Lineages.

I cab breed quite a few gold/silver 3G checkers.

I can breed 2 alt lineages: 4G Gray , 4G White

I have 2 CB silvers, but no CB golds.

I can breed 1 3G Prize stair, and then some 4G stairs.

I have CB holidays from 2011 onwards. I have CBs of almost all dragons.

Catching abilities: I can catch zyumorphs sometimes, and can get trios. I fail miserably at getting shinies - only caught 1 in 7 years! I can probably catch commons/uncommons easily enough :) I prefer AP hunting to cave hunting though.

Trading abilities: Not the best at trading, I don't have things that are too valuble to trade, but I'll try my best!

Teleport abilities: I think I have enough magis :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Kelkelen

Scroll name: Kelkelen

Wishlist:

1.  2nd gen from Spriter’s Alt, Neglected, 2nd gen Prize (not from Balloon, please)

2.  3rd EG from Spriter’s Alt <3, CB Green Copper

3.  Gaia Xenowyrm, (f) Mageia Xenowyrm, 2nd Gen Prizekin, Purple Dino

4.  CB Zyumorph (white, pink, or yellow), 2nd Gen Avatar of Creation

5.  2nd gen hybrid: Carina, Dusk Pygmy, Risensong, Setsong, Soulpeace, Storm Rider, or (f) Ultraviolet

6.  3rd EG Almandine unrelated to Garnet Coquette or 3rd EG Deep Sea unrelated to Hermia Aphrodite

7.  Hatchling!

Breeding abilities: Many, many Tinsels and Shimmers, can breed 5th-gen and higher perfect stairs.  Loads of pretty checkers and other EG lineages, 3rd – 8th gen.  4th and 5th EG lineages with Spriter’s Alts in bases.  Plenty of 3rd EG checkers from various Holidays.  Have sufficient CB Silvers to breed with, but only 3 (picky!) CB Golds.  Plenty of CB Trios.  A few rainbow lineages and poem/song lyric lineages.  Can breed plenty of pretty BSAs, PB 2nd gens. 

Catching abilities: NOT CB Metals or Trios.  Occasionally Xenos or Zyus, and generally good at catching Almandines, Spessartines, Blusangs, and Golden Wyverns.

Trading abilities: So-so, I wouldn’t count on it.

Teleport abilities: I am so Magi-ful!  No problems here.

I Want to Be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: See above
Catching abilities: See above
Trading abilities: See above

I Want to Be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: See above
Catching abilities: See above

Edited by Kelkelen

Updated to here.

@Fireyprincess1, I added your list this time, but please use the correct form in the future. It makes finding lists much easier :)

Added:

Fireyprincess1

OrcaFreak

PREDATOR

Seahorse

Kelkelen

Ariento

@OrcaFreak, CB is not a lineage. Lineaged dragons are 2G+. 

~Santa Dragoness

Edited by Secret Santa

On 11/25/2017 at 1:15 AM, Secret Santa said:

Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc.

That slot is unchanged from my original list (which was accepted, and the only slots I changed anything in were 1 and 7), and as quoted above I thought we were allowed to pick something from a lower slot? A Sunsong is, according to the wiki, "Uncommon", which would make it acceptable for slot 7 and above.

Just now, Ariento said:

That slot is unchanged from my original list (which was accepted, and the only slots I changed anything in were 1 and 7), and as quoted above I thought we were allowed to pick something from a lower slot? A Sunsong is, according to the wiki, "Uncommon", which would make it acceptable for slot 7 and above.

Urgh. You're right. I've been having computer issues, so I haven't been able to check the slots as easily as normal. Your list has been added! Sorry about that :lol:

~Santa Dragoness

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: Marie19R

Scroll name: Marie19

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Copper (any color), Alt Black, Alt Undine

3. Dino (green, red, or blue), CB Blusang

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Fire Gem (any color), CB Lunar Herald (silver)

6. Lineaged Risensong, Setsong, or Carina (messy lineages preferred)

7. bred Purple (any lineage!), CB Plated Colossus, CB Moonstone

Breeding abilities: I can't breed "pretty" lineages, usually. But I can breed any of the rare/rare-ish dragons in my Shinies group, as well as Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine kin.

Catching abilities: Can catch most common/uncommons, not metals or trios. Fairly good at getting Zyus and any of the newer breeds.

Trading abilities: not that great at trading.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name:https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/55781-mpolo/   mpolo

Scroll name: https://dragcave.net/user/mpolo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. 3G from any Spriter's Alt

3. CB Xenowyrm (any)

4. CB Zyumorph (any)

5. 2G Risensong / Setsong

6. Any bred Thuwed

7. Any hatchling

Breeding abilities: I have very little in "raw material" for fancy lineages. I have CBs of all dragons except Yulebucks and Hollies (and Prizes). I have one 2G Thuwed. Am willing to try to get alts… I have lots of clean prizes, but not particulary short lineages.

Catching abilities: In the course of 7 years I have caught like 4 gold/silvers. Trios are much better, though not recently.

Trading abilities: None in particular. Willing to try, of course.

Teleport abilities: I am well-endowed with teleports.

Edited by mpolo

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum name: The Dragoness

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prize (not siblings of them), 2G from SA (preferably not a White), 2G Aria from M Holly unrelated to him
2. 2G Metal (not from Holiday mate) 3G Prize (not from Holiday mate), 3G from SA checker
3. 3G Metal checker, 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon
4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Tan Ridgewing egg or male hatchling
5. 2G Tan Ridgewing from F Gold Lunar Herald
6. 3G Winter Seasonal from M Silver Tinsel checker unrelated to him, 3G Chrono Xeno with Mutamores in base unrelated to her, 3G Tsunami from F Bronze Tinsel checker unrelated to her

7. Any perfect non-inbred or PB 3G Gold/Silver/Indigo Lunar Herald checker, 3G Red from F Bronze Shimmer check unrelated to her

Edited by The Dragoness