Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

Is it at all possible to change our wishlists now?

I've just received one of my wishes in slot 1 of my list and would like to remove it/swap it out so that no poor Santa ends up breeding an egg I already have.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Seahorse said:

Is it at all possible to change our wishlists now?

I've just received one of my wishes in slot 1 of my list and would like to remove it/swap it out so that no poor Santa ends up breeding an egg I already have.

Thanks!

Since I'm partially responsible (all right, almost totally responsible) for you getting the item already on your list, I double checked the rules and they say that as long you have not been assigned a gifter, and that hasn't been done yet, you can use the Change My Wishlist form to make your change.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum name: Ariento

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize (not from gold, silver, zyu/sinomorph, or valentine's day dragons please)

2. CB Ice

3. CB Thunder

4. CB Baikala (either color)

5. CB Sunrise/Sunset

6. CB Sunsong

7. Aeon, Pink, Purple, or Red (lineage doesn't matter at all)

(all I changed is that getting a 2g prize from a Christmas dragons is acceptable now, since CBs were re-released)

Edited by Ariento

Updated to here! - Toyo

Added:

Ariento (changes)

We're going to begin assigning wishlists, which is so exciting! This means that we won't be accepting any more wishlist changes past this time. Everyone who has already submitted changes has had their wishlists updated!

You'll start hearing from us on the 2nd, so get ready to have some fun!

Edited by Secret Santa

Don't know if anyone is checking this thread right now, but I have some BSA hatchlings, if anyone needs them.

Mystery Pink

2g Red (influenced f)

Another 2g Red (infl f)

they're spoken for :)

If you need them, they're yours! Put a dummy AP egg in the teleport, that is just to make sure they go to someone participating in Secret Santa.

If anyone still needs magis, pm me! 

Edited by Toyo

I have a few more BSA hatchlings, if anyone needs them! 

I'm going to give magi priority to these folks, since they mentioned they have few/need more magis in their submission form:

@cherrywrw@Dragonaxew@Fireyprincess1@Hvergelmir@Miral@Mochi@Nqli@onemessyperson@SamuelMaybird

Otherwise, anyone feel free to offer a dummy AP egg in the teleport link. That's just to make sure these hatchlings go to people participating in Secret Santa :)

(BTW, messy/CB/PB hatchlings have not been influenced, but checker or patterned lineages have been influenced to match the BSA parent.)

Magi hatchling! gone!

Magi hatchling #2!

Pink hatchling! gone! :)

Red hatchling!

Edit: Milly, what is your forum name? I tried to search for your wishlist in our secret santa lists, but nothing came up. (I'm also bad at using forum searches, though.) 

Edited by Toyo

10 hours ago, Toyo said:

I have a few more BSA hatchlings, if anyone needs them! 

I'm going to give magi priority to these folks, since they mentioned they have few/need more magis in their submission form:

@cherrywrw@Dragonaxew@Fireyprincess1@Hvergelmir@Miral@Mochi@Nqli@onemessyperson@SamuelMaybird

Otherwise, anyone feel free to offer a dummy AP egg in the teleport link. That's just to make sure these hatchlings go to people participating in Secret Santa :)

(BTW, messy/CB/PB hatchlings have not been influenced, but checker or patterned lineages have been influenced to match the BSA parent.)

Magi hatchling! gone!

Magi hatchling #2!

Pink hatchling!

Red hatchling!

Edit: Milly, what is your forum name? I tried to search for your wishlist in our secret santa lists, but nothing came up. (I'm also bad at using forum searches, though.) 

Thanks a lot for your kind ! I have collected Magis in this period and now have nine of them, I think it maybe quiet enough for the activity of Secret Santa :blush:

But I am really looking for the Pinks, still need more of them. May I take the Pink Hatchling? Thank you.

Edited by Hvergelmir

I have EVEN MORE BSA hatchlings, if anyone needs them! (Milly, I found you, you were right there all along - like, on that list I typed up below, and Hvergelmir, thanks for letting me know about your magis!)

@cherrywrw@Dragonaxew@Fireyprincess1@Miral@Mochi@Nqli@onemessyperson@SamuelMaybird

For the other BSAs, anyone feel free to offer a dummy AP egg in the teleport link. That's just to make sure these hatchlings go to people participating in Secret Santa :) If you need a magi/other BSAs and can take an egg, PM me, I'll breed you one!

Magi hatchling!

Red hatchling #1!

Red hatchling #2!

Edited by Toyo

54 minutes ago, Toyo said:

I have EVEN MORE BSA hatchlings, if anyone needs them! (Milly, I found you, you were right there all along - like, on that list I typed up below, and Hvergelmir, thanks for letting me know about your magis!)

@cherrywrw@Dragonaxew@Fireyprincess1@Miral@Mochi@Nqli@onemessyperson@SamuelMaybird

For the other BSAs, anyone feel free to offer a dummy AP egg in the teleport link. That's just to make sure these hatchlings go to people participating in Secret Santa :) If you need a magi/other BSAs and can take an egg, PM me, I'll breed you one!

Magi hatchling!

Red hatchling #1!

Red hatchling #2!

Hehe the joys of using different usernames for things i guess XD

55 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Magi hatchling!

Red hatchling #1!

Red hatchling #2!

Thank you! :D you're awesome!

I don't have any spots to pick up a dummy egg to trade with at the moment, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for future posts! >^-^<

2 hours ago, Toyo said:

Magi hatchling!

Red hatchling #1!

Red hatchling #2!

Hello, thanks so much! I'm actually good with Magis, I've been picking them up on & off this past event to prepare so I have more than enough :)
I can also provide BSAs to anyone who needs them, just PM me! ^^

@Nqli I'll pm you a transfer of the next Magi hatchling I have! (It's only a few hours away.)

@Fireyprincess1 Will complete your teleport once the egg for Nqli hatches (because I foolishly egglocked myself with more BSA eggs, without leaving a slot for dummy eggs)

@Mochi Thanks for letting me know, I'll untag you from my next post! Also, I feel like I need to make mochi now.

Anyone need reds? Should I stop picking them up? I can try for more pinks and purples if those are more needed. 

Edited by Toyo

More hatchlings, free to any Secret Santa participants who need them :) Just put any old dummy AP egg in the teleport, that's just so I know that these are going to Santas! (FYI, any CBs, pbs, or messy lineages are uninfluenced, and any patterned lineage is influenced to match the BSA parent. Most of these are pretty nicely lineaged!)

I'm going to give magi priority to these folks, since they mentioned they have few/need more magis in their submission form, but everything else is up for grabs:

@cherrywrw @Dragonaxew @Fireyprincess1 @Miral @Nqli @onemessyperson @SamuelMaybird

red hatchling #1

red hatchling #2 Gone!

red hatchling #3

red hatchling #4 Gone!

magi hatchling #1 Gone!

magi hatchling #2 Gone!

magi hatchling #3

aeon hatchling Gone!

purple hatchling

pink hatchling

Edit: if you're egglocked and can't do a dummy egg, pm me! I'll send you a one way teleport!

Edited by Toyo

8 minutes ago, Toyo said:

More hatchlings, free to any Secret Santa participants who need them :) Just put any old dummy AP egg in the teleport, that's just so I know that these are going to Santas! (FYI, any CBs, pbs, or messy lineages are uninfluenced, and any patterned lineage is influenced to match the BSA parent. Most of these are pretty nicely lineaged!)

I'm going to give magi priority to these folks, since they mentioned they have few/need more magis in their submission form, but everything else is up for grabs:

@cherrywrw @Dragonaxew @Fireyprincess1 @Miral @Nqli @onemessyperson @SamuelMaybird

red hatchling #1

red hatchling #2

red hatchling #3

red hatchling #4

magi hatchling #1

magi hatchling #2

magi hatchling #3

aeon hatchling

purple hatchling

pink hatchling

Ooohh reds and an Aeon hatchling! Hopefully most of my hatchlings grow up tomz

Hello, from the Secret Santa mods!

Wishlists are on their way to Secret Santas! PMs will be sent from January 2 - January 5, and will contain the forum name, scroll name, and wishlist of your giftee. It will also contain a link to a google form. 

Please confirm your participation by using the link included in your PM. If we do not receive a response within a week, we will send a second follow-up PM, and you will have a week to respond. After this point, you will be considered inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned. 

Once the gifting period begins on January 6, please take care to keep gift spoilers from being discussed in thread chatter. For example: Secret Santas can post asking for help with a certain gift, and Helpers (and anyone with something special they'd like to donate!) can post stating they have a certain egg to gift if needed, but exchanges and teleports must be taken to private messages.

If you need help in obtaining a certain gift, a list of official helpers can be found here

If you need help with teleporting your gift, any of the mods can give you a hand. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in the thread or PM us! We'll respond as quickly as we can :)

Thanks,

Santa Mods

3 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Hello, from the Secret Santa mods!

Wishlists are on their way to Secret Santas! PMs will be sent from January 2 - January 5, and will contain the forum name, scroll name, and wishlist of your giftee. It will also contain a link to a google form. 

Please confirm your participation by using the link included in your PM. If we do not receive a response within a week, we will send a second follow-up PM, and you will have a week to respond. After this point, you will be considered inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned. 

Once the gifting period begins on January 6, please take care to keep gift spoilers from being discussed in thread chatter. For example: Secret Santas can post asking for help with a certain gift, and Helpers (and anyone with something special they'd like to donate!) can post stating they have a certain egg to gift if needed, but exchanges and teleports must be taken to private messages.

If you need help in obtaining a certain gift, a list of official helpers can be found here

If you need help with teleporting your gift, any of the mods can give you a hand. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in the thread or PM us! We'll respond as quickly as we can :)

Thanks,

Santa Mods

YEESSSS! It's starting! :D

Yay, I just got assigned my giftee! (: (: It begins, I'm so excited! 

Now, I only wish I knew if my giftee preferred to not know my identity. If it was up to me, I'd love to be able to have some kind of friendship with my giftee (and my gifter as well!) that could persist past this event. But I know that some people prefer to keep that secret / surprise element so I'd hate to accidentally ruin it for him / her. 

But anyhow, I'll be off to hunt (and trade) for gifts! 

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Yay, I just got assigned my giftee! (: (: It begins, I'm so excited! 

Now, I only wish I knew if my giftee preferred to not know my identity. If it was up to me, I'd love to be able to have some kind of friendship with my giftee (and my gifter as well!) that could persist past this event. But I know that some people prefer to keep that secret / surprise element so I'd hate to accidentally ruin it for him / her. 

But anyhow, I'll be off to hunt (and trade) for gifts! 

Gifters will be sending the gifts directly to their giftees, so go for it! Your identity is only a secret until you choose to contact them :)

Wish I could give to my giftee now... I've got like 3 different items to send her way.  By the time it starts, they'll be hatchlings.  Good thing they're CB so hopefully she won't mind hatchlings.

Eeee just got my pm to let me know who my giftee is. Thank you to those involved in sending out the pms for the beautiful way it was presented too. A lot of thought went into it and into the sorting too. I am so happy that my giftee is in the same (ish) timezonde as me and I have several ideas for what to start trying for. I hope they will be very happy ;-):-D

Edited by Velvet_paw