Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

24 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

I might take you up on the SA and/or prize in a bit. Need some of my hatchies to grow up.

Just send me a PM if/when you need them :)

Have a 4g spriter's alt checker (with four spriter's alts in the base) that I bred before realizing my giftee has a related dragon. 

Pm me if you want it! (Otherwise I may AP it.)

Claimed by a Santa! Yay!

Edited by Toyo

Eurgh! Anyone capable of catching CB golds or making neglecteds that could help me out with my giftees list?

I also have some alt lines as well if anyone is interested :) Feel free to PM me for details

Edited by cerimonster

I have several Spriter's Alt lines if anyone needs anything bred (I can do 3Gs and up!), and a couple of CB Golden Wyverns if needed. PM me if you need me!

Hey, if anyone needs a 3g prize for gifting, PM me :) Have a bronze shimmer x silver lunar herald!

36 minutes ago, cerimonster said:

Eurgh! Anyone capable of catching CB golds or making neglecteds that could help me out with my giftees list?

I also have some alt lines as well if anyone is interested :) Feel free to PM me for details

I've missed two golds so far since the start of the event+serious searching. Though my giftee didn't ask for one If I manage to catch one it will be offered here for someone to offer to their giftee, the same goes for any silvers I manage to grab though strangely I haven't seen any of them yet.

I never even see golds, so you're already two ahead of me XD It's not a necessity, but it would be nice to give

32 minutes ago, cerimonster said:

What did you need?

I need a 2nd gen astrapi from male silver to breed with this https://dragcave.net/lineage/8Nqbo

who's egg will fulfill a metal checker wishlist request I'm having trouble with.

edit: that's a big if, whether I have the luck to get a silver egg from the pair. Otherwise it'll be a request I can't do. The next best I can try is my gold and red checker for that 3 gen metal checker they want, though they are on cool down right now.

Edited by TerraAnne

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

I need a 2nd gen astrapi from male silver to breed with this https://dragcave.net/lineage/8Nqbo

who's egg will fulfill a metal checker wishlist request I'm having trouble with.

-.- I breed all of my CB silvers for trading fodder >.> They probably would have given me an astrapi egg too... I'm sorry

That's okay I have another chance with the gold checker I mentioned above, though that chance is a ton smaller.

Help? Is it fine to gift hatchies? I know it is in the rules that's stated to send an egg, but would a hatchie be fine? I have certain dragons my giftee wishes for but they hatched already. Luckily when I stalked my giftee's scroll, it was already influenced them in a way to fit the pattern of female-male-female-male or at least to even out the genders of dragons on the scroll. 

7 minutes ago, Miichie said:

Help? Is it fine to gift hatchies? I know it is in the rules that's stated to send an egg, but would a hatchie be fine? I have certain dragons my giftee wishes for but they hatched already. Luckily when I stalked my giftee's scroll, it was already influenced them in a way to fit the pattern of female-male-female-male or at least to even out the genders of dragons on the scroll. 

I would say that gifting properly influenced hatchlings with a structured lineage (like a checker or two-breed stairstep) can be a nice thing - it may help your giftee from becoming egglocked. However, for CBs or other patterns, you might want to get in touch with them, they may have had a gender in mind (and thought they'd be receiving an influenceable egg). 

In short, if you're worried about sending the right thing, ask your giftee! :)

-Toyo

Other mods, weigh in if you disagree about the hatchling thing!

Edited by Toyo

Can we gift more than one thing per tier? E.g. if a giftee has picked two different things from the 3rd tier, can we fulfil both wishes even though they take up just one slot?

15 minutes ago, Aie said:

Can we gift more than one thing per tier? E.g. if a giftee has picked two different things from the 3rd tier, can we fulfil both wishes even though they take up just one slot?

I think I'm understanding this question right. You're asking if someone has like, 3 dragons in their 2nd tier wishlist, whether you can gift them more than one thing from that particular tier right?

I certainly hope so. Cause pretty much everything my giftee asked for is what they are getting, spare for a few from the 1st tier. I didn't think I'de manage to get all the things from each tier.

Edited by TerraAnne

Haha, you can gift your secret santa as many things from their list as you want, there are no maximums, it just depends on your capabilities. There is only the minimum of one, and that the giftee has no expectation of more

Edited by cerimonster

12 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

I think I'm understanding this question right. You're asking if someone has like, 3 dragons in their 2nd tier wishlist, whether you can gift them more than one thing from that particular tier right?

I certainly hope so. Cause pretty much everything my giftee asked for is what they are getting, spare for a few from the 1st tier. I didn't think I'de manage to get all the things from each tier.

Yes, that's what I was asking :) And I do hope that's allowed; can't see why it wouldn't be, except perhaps to allow some more valuable items to be spread more equally between participants. E.g. if I, by some miracle, happened to grab more than one desired 1st-tier item, I would probably give the extra one to another Santa for gifting, since those things can be hard to come by.

Anyway, it seems that the organisers have done a great job matching us giftees & gifters based on our wishes and abilities.

Edited by Aie
clarified

I'm a little more worried about being egg locked a lot though. Cause imagine it, the person you are trying to send out 6+ eggs to, perhaps even in groups or all at one time, is also going to have the eggs of their own they are going to be trying to send out. I feel like we may get issues at some point cause nobody will have room for their gifts.  XD

I just remembered gifting actually starts in 2 days so I've hidden my scroll entirely so that none of the eggs get any accidental views and hatch from a view bomber or someone trying to help, or worse die on me. I could have fogged them if I had remembered not to put them in their teleport groups just yet. XD

4 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

As of now, the gifting period is also open (yes, early). Have fun and let us know if there are any questions!

~Santa Dragoness

2 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

I'm a little more worried about being egg locked a lot though. Cause imagine it, the person you are trying to send out 6+ eggs to, perhaps even in groups or all at one time, is also going to have the eggs of their own they are going to be trying to send out. I feel like we may get issues at some point cause nobody will have room for their gifts.  XD

I just remembered gifting actually starts in 2 days so I've hidden my scroll entirely so that none of the eggs get any accidental views and hatch from a view bomber or someone trying to help, or worse die on me. I could have fogged them if I had remembered not to put them in their teleport groups just yet. XD

4 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

As of now, the gifting period is also open (yes, early). Have fun and let us know if there are any questions!

~Santa Dragoness

Oh my god. I didn't even see this. I've been sitting on my eggs waiting over here until the 6th OTL
Well I hope my giftee is ready 

Does anyone need the following for his/her giftee?

(CB of course) Paper egg - still there

CB Thunder egg - on cooldown

CB Silver Lunar Herald egg

CB Neotropical egg with palindrome code (Y8y8Y)

CB Zyumorph egg from Alpine

PM me please. I don't need anything in return.

Edited by Zimtie

I have a CB Blusang I'm trying to trade but no bites so far.
If anyone needs it PM me!

Edited by Mochi