TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I also haven't been visited so far. For now I've seen 32 hatchlings: 5 on Wednesday, 18 on Thursday, 9 today. I bought 3 wizard and 2 ballerina sets = 5 total, and I have 17 candies (32 minus 15).

I just went back and bought all the costumes I didn't bother with previously.  Got a notice saying I have everything now.

I now have a pair of CBs from every Halloween I ever missed! I love this Halloween event so much. *.*

I just got the last two CBs I was looking for, so now I am off to fill my one remaining egg slot from the AP. I have other eggs that will hatch soon, but I'm not sure if I will breed for myself or go to the AP for those. I didn't do a good job of planning for this holiday, so I'm not even sure what I can breed for myself. :unsure:

Can someone link me the page with the gathered candies (that we find on the bottom of the page)? I think we're supposed to find 50, but I think I've only found 40 or so and no more candies are popping up at the bottom for me anymore :/ 

1 hour ago, BatPopsicle said:

On the collect candy page it says when we trick or treat the other person we visit gets candy also. Has anyone noticed that they aren't getting any candy from visitors? I have 21 pieces of candy and 30 dragons that I visited....and I spent 9 on HP costumes. If I am correct, that means I earned all that candy. It just seems weird that no one has visited me yet. Any info would be helpful and tia. :)

On the page, it says 'you have seen X hatchlings.'

That includes the ones who visited you. :P

Just started today and Im so excited! Love all the new additions and I love the fact that we could choose our hatchling >w< Have only one candy piece so far oops haha.

Which hatchlings did you choose? I chose my most favorite Halloween derg and I love him to bits <3

a4333429361b38300a2ff3befac96c3e.png

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

YAAASSSS! Finally! I have at least one of each CB Halloween dragon! After years of mourning over my 5 view-bombed cavern lurkers I havea breeding pair, as well as a lovely pair of Shadow Walkers! I managed to grab one Marrow and one Pumpkin! Now if I could only grab them a pair then my checklist will be complete, never the less, this event has been one of the BEST by far in DC!

Thank you TJ, and everyone who threw this together.

I know I sounded really sour towards the start, it had nothing to do with DC. I had a rotten day and my temper got the better of me. Sorry, Im only human, but Im more than willing to own up when Im wrong. Sorry guys. 

I just realised I now have all 50 treats! (I was wondering why no more were appearing XD)

All the treats:

Spoiler

rMKxYuG

I have my grave dressed in a conglomeration of Gryffindor wizarding and white ballet equipment, but I must say, the pink ballet outfit looks absolutely stunning on the lurker hatchie who visited me.

Still haven't seen a pumpkin out trick-or-treating! I was torn between the pumpkins and the graves when I was choosing a hatchling and, though graves are my favorite Halloween dragons, I kind of wish I'd chosen a pumpkin to give them more love. Don't tell my grave that, though; she's having the time of her life.

Edited by LibbyLishly
Swype text is convinced that I never mean Halloween, but some variation on happening instead.

I'm so glad that I stocked up on BSAs...I'll have just barely enough male Pinks to influence my past CB Halloweens and my set of the new breed. That could have been a catastrophe XD

I'm excited for my first batch of CB Halloweens to hatch! I just need a pair of Pumpkins, then I'll have at least two CBs of each Halloween dragon released so far. I think if I grab them today, I'll be able to hatch them before Tuesday... I'll have to decide which ones I'd like more of, then.

I just... Thank you TJ, for the Halloween biome. It truly is the best thing ever :D

39 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

I just realised I now have all 50 treats! (I was wondering why no more were appearing XD)

Same here, I thought there were still more to get for some reason!

Not sure if this has been answered but has anyone actually seen vampire eggs in the Halloween biome? They are my favorite halloween breed and I want to make sure to try harder if I'm just missing them.

4 minutes ago, Fox13 said:

Not sure if this has been answered but has anyone actually seen vampire eggs in the Halloween biome? They are my favorite halloween breed and I want to make sure to try harder if I'm just missing them.

Sadly, Vampires are not dropping as they are no longer considered a holiday-only dragon.

I've had way too much coffee staying up on DC and the forums last night, and I've got the shakes now.  But I keep refreshing every few minutes to see if there's any offers on my trades.  I need an intervention, stat.

Edited by Gryphonic

2 minutes ago, Fox13 said:

Oh, um is there another way to get a cave born version then?

Have a Vampire dragon BITE any CB egg.

ETA: I'd be happy to Bite one for you but I'm locked.

Edited by Oddsoxdi
to add something

1 minute ago, Oddsoxdi said:

Have a Vampire dragon BITE any CB egg.

Right but I don't have any vampire dragons yet?

4 minutes ago, Fox13 said:

Right but I don't have any vampire dragons yet?

Check your PM box.

I can't see any new outfits, just the ballerinas, wizards and ghost.

Are you sure it isn't just part of the dragon's image? (screenshot?)