TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I had the black one free, the pink one and white one were in the store. I put the pink one on my Witchlight because the black one was too dark, and then the entire event broke for me. 

Oh my GoN, the first hatchling I visited (cute Pumpkin) is now finally dressed - as pink ballerina! I almost can't handle the cuteness! :lol:

Also, I got white ballerina costume for free today. I have Shadow Walker and it's almost invisible on her. Just like SWs can make themseves invisible. But I don't know which one to buy, I will be very busy during weekend, and while I still could catch all the eggs I want, I will have little time to trick or treating with my hatchling. :( Sorry my little one, I'm so sorry...

Hunting in Halloween biome with ~40 people is much easier than I expected. I managed to get 2 Shadow Walkers and 1 Grave. ^_^

Edited by Anemonis
typos, typos everywhere

1 minute ago, Anemonis said:

Oh my GoN, the first hatchling I visited (cute Pumpkin) is now finally dressed - as pink ballerina! I almost can't handle the cuteness! :lol:

Also, I got white ballerina costume for free today. I have Shadow Walker and it's almost invisible on her. Just like SWs can make themself invisible. But I don't know which one to buy, I will be very busy during weekend, and while I still could catch all the eggs I want, I will have little time to trick or treating with my hatchling. :( Sorry my little one, I'm so sorry...

Hunting in Halloween biome with ~40 people is much easier than I expected. I managed to get 2 Shadow Walkers and 1 Grave. ^_^

Do the sprites on your page update? None of mine have changed and even after manually checking each they're still the same. Though maybe others just haven't been fiddling with their hatchie as incessantly as I have. :P Yours also is decked out in Slytherclaw garb on my end and not the ballerina outfit, so maybe sprites are just slow to update on my end.

I got the white ballerina costume for free. Considering buying the black one since the white blends in a lot on the Grave hatchling (except for the shoes which stand out pretty nicely against the black and orange).

30 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

I had to buy them all.

23 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

No free ballet costume here either. The black one only showed up after I bought the pink.

It seems like you have to go to the "Dress up" page first to get your free one. I opened the shop and then, in a new tab, had opened up the dress up page and had the black one free, but the black one was in the shop when I moved over to the shop tab I had open. So for future days, try opening the "Dress up" page first :)

I got the black one for free, although I did go to the store first and buy the white one :P

I still have the red wizard robes and the pink ballerina outfit sitting there in the store. It bugs me because I want to collect all the outfits, but I really want to keep my candies in case I see something I want! XD

Is anyone else having hats not show up for them on the dress up page? I had the problem yesterday too. They show up again as soon as I save and return to the other pages.

Edited by Zeditha

2 minutes ago, StarSea said:

It seems like you have to go to the "Dress up" page first to get your free one. I opened the shop and then, in a new tab, had opened up the dress up page and had the black one free, but the black one was in the shop when I moved over to the shop tab I had open. So for future days, try opening the "Dress up" page first :)

That's the first thing I did just in case I already had my free costume.

I hope we can play dress up with the hatchlings after the event.  That'd be fun, especially considering that I'm planning to buy all costumes.

I bought the white ballerina costume just for the shoes. I wanted to give my grave shoes but the black shoes blend into her little feeties.

2 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

That's the first thing I did just in case I already had my free costume.

Same here. I even removed my costume to see if the free one was under there.

I am! Just started getting it now. >>; I hope buying that white ballerina outfit didn't bug it...

I got the white one for free and bought the pink one, although I didn't notice the free one until after I'd bought the pink one so I don't know if it was there before. I just put the pink headband and botties on my Pumpkin hatchling, somehow it actually looks fairly good with the ghost and wizard stuff she was already wearing.

6 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I hope we can play dress up with the hatchlings after the event.  That'd be fun, especially considering that I'm planning to buy all costumes.

I wouldn't count on it, as far as I know no interactive event has remained interactive after it ends. Presumably we'll just be able to see our final dressups. If you really want to, I guess you could save an image of the hatchling and transparent-backgrounded images of each item and "dress up" the hatchling in an image editing software.

I chose a Black Marrow hatchling and received the red wizard robes and pink ballerina outfit as gifts. Currently have the hatchy dressed up in a black ballerina shirt, black ballarina shoes and a green wizard scarf.

I think my Marrow's ghost costume is starting to show signs of wear and tear! There's a stitched-up tear in it all of a sudden.

Edit: False alarm, it was a layering problem.

Edited by songwithnosoul

3 minutes ago, songwithnosoul said:

I think my Marrow's ghost costume is starting to show signs of wear and tear! There's a stitched-up tear in it all of a sudden.

I think it's the ballerina shoes. They've got those criss-crossy ribbon things, and you've layered it above the Ghost sheet.

Did you put ballerina booties on it? The "tear" is the laces of the booties, I believe, I saw the same thing after putting booties on my Pumpkin.

5 minutes ago, Omen said:

I chose a Black Marrow hatchling and received the red wizard robes and pink ballerina outfit as gifts. Currently have the hatchy dressed up in a black ballerina shirt, black ballarina shoes and a green wizard scarf.

The black ballerina items look so odd on the Marrow, they blend in very well. Looks like it's missing its markings. :blink:

Cool!! Mine is still intact, but I haven't had it on if that matters. I wonder if it's a new variant, it's not in the store.

*facepalm* Thanks, folks. That was it.

@cbussiere It was just a layering problem. Sorry to disappoint you!

Edited by songwithnosoul