TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

If you're talking about the soft gray dragons (the 2nd on the first row and the first on the 2nd row) those are Shadow Walkers and that's just their mist. It's part of the dragon.

huh, I guess living in Arizona I see scorpions where there are none.

Edited by JoyLeaf41
hit post before I was done.

16 minutes ago, JoyLeaf41 said:

huh, I guess living in Arizona I see scorpions where there are none.

As someone who cannot possibly move south due to scorpions and other arachnids, this made me laugh.

15 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

As someone who cannot possibly move south due to scorpions and other arachnids, this made me laugh.

Then you probably shouldn't come to Australia.

14 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

Then you probably shouldn't come to Australia.

NOPE :lol:

I just realized I was mistaking the witchlight description " This downy egg is hidden in brambles" for the marrow dragon egg...uhh what is the marrow description XD oops.

Just now, Asketil said:

I just realized I was mistaking the witchlight description " This downy egg is hidden in brambles" for the marrow dragon egg...uhh what is the marrow description XD oops.

"This egg has a dark crust"

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

"This egg has a dark crust"

*facepalm* I literally switched the two in my head.

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

NOPE :lol:

Then hope you never get a huntsman spider in your house, if you have one then that means there is another one somewhere else because they hunt in pairs.

Thank you generous peeps for dropping your CB witchlight dragons to the AP. I have picked up three extra today.

I have seen pink ballerina outfits but I haven't been able to buy one does anyone else get one

1 minute ago, Merlot said:

I have seen pink ballerina outfits but I haven't been able to buy one does anyone else get one

Did you get it for free?

All my eggs hatch, now I can finally get CB Desipis and Pumpkins, whooohooo!!!!

I'm hoping one of the new costumes is a princess outfit, I think my hatching will look good in that. XD

Edited by Lady Dragoon

So far, my own pumpkin is the only one I've seen. The first day I mainly saw Graves but I"m seeing more of a mix now. I've still only seen one Caligene as well.

I still have not been visited by a Pumpkin or a Witchlight. Graves and Shadow Walkers are tied at 5 each. Cavern Lurkers are next with 4, then Caligenes with 3, Desipis and Marrows I have seen 2 each.

I keep getting busy with other things and forget to take my baby out every hour! :lol:

It is a very nice event and I have lots of cool new dragons, but I'm very confused about the collectables. What is the meaning of them?? They seem so oddly chosen. One of them is just Texas. Whats so scary about Texas? (Except that my mom told me there was lots of giant spiders there.) There's also a cricket being destroyed by a bomb, and one that says no candy allowed. They are very cute but befuddling.

1 hour ago, dragondoodle said:

Someone dressed their Depsis Hatchling in the white ballerina outfit. That's almost too cute for words! <3

I got one that's wearing the pink one-I LOLed at the thought.

2 minutes ago, Zango said:

It is a very nice event and I have lots of cool new dragons, but I'm very confused about the collectables. What is the meaning of them?? They seem so oddly chosen. One of them is just Texas. Whats so scary about Texas? (Except that my mom told me there was lots of giant spiders there.) There's also a cricket being destroyed by a bomb, and one that says no candy allowed. They are very cute but befuddling.

They're not so much Halloween related as reflections of the artists who created them. The Texas one is actually a logo for a fast food chain.

2 minutes ago, Zango said:

Texas treat was made by someone who lives there.  It includes the logo for Whataburger, a chain of fast food places based in Texas.  Some of the treats are based on different games, some are Halloween-y, like spiders, and some are just for fun.

I can get CB Shadow Walkers?! I was only able to get one when they first came out cuz I wasn't well. And I completely missed the Marrows. Nice to be able to get them.

Ok, on my second round, MWAHAHAHAHAHA OMG are pumpkins hard to catch, LOL

Imma have an armyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

There is this treat that is solid gold... dog bowl? Fez? Please tell me what this is :)

59 minutes ago, Zango said:

One of them is just Texas. Whats so scary about Texas? (Except that my mom told me there was lots of giant spiders there.)

Texas is the Australia of America - everything there, from flora to fauna, is out to get you. :P

It's weird, seeing the AP down to incuhatchable during Halloween... Not bad, just weird XD

Edited by SheridanCharon