TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

3 minutes ago, natli said:

There is this treat that is solid gold... dog bowl? Fez? Please tell me what this is :)

I thought it was a Rolo, LOL

1 minute ago, saltywench said:

I thought it was a Rolo, LOL

*googles* Oh, it makes sense. We don't have them in my country.

1 minute ago, natli said:

*googles* Oh, it makes sense. We don't have them in my country.

They're delicious and addictive, haha

2 hours ago, Rexsaurus said:

Then hope you never get a huntsman spider in your house, if you have one then that means there is another one somewhere else because they hunt in pairs.

they do, I never knew that and I've been dealing with large huntsmans invading my house most of my life (Rural Aussie)

I'll be keeping this new information to myself, my mum has arachnophobia and she has already tried to sacrifice me to a dead spider once, I stomped on a big spider on the couch and its dead body flew into the air when I took my foot away.

My treat is what looks like a little sea shell. Its a drawing of a fossil I own, I'd show you the fossil but its somewhere in the mess that I call my moving pile.

1 hour ago, saltywench said:

Ok, on my second round, MWAHAHAHAHAHA OMG are pumpkins hard to catch, LOL

Imma have an armyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I had good luck yesterday, when a lot of people were locked.  Now they are zooming by again.

I'm going to wait til Halloween to breed all my CB Halloween dragons ( have at least 2 of each available for that). The AP is gonna be quite full me thinking!!

Thank you Imzadi for that last Marrow!! I will now have my required 4 of each for Halloween!!:D

I really hope we get a wolf or spider themed dragon this year, or even Frankenstein! Thatd be so awesome! 

My visited tally: 

Pumpkins 3

Marrow 2

SW 1

Lurker 2

Grave 3 (I'm a grave)

Desi 2

Caligene 3

Witchlight 0

My tally: (in the order that the first of each breed appears)

Desipis - 4

Grave - 5

Cavern Lurker - 5

Caligene - 3

Witchlight - 3  (I also have a Witchlight)

Pumpkin - 2

Shadow Walker - 3

Marrow - 1

I think it's funny that every one of the Shadow Walkers I've seen is wearing the ghost costume. XD

Of course I chose the little Shadow Walker to go a-trick-or-treatin' ! :) (It's wearing the blue scarf and mantle at the moment. No Potter reference intended, they are just quite elegant.)

So far we saw:

Grave 6

Pumpkin 4

Shadow 3

Witchlight 3

Desipis 2

Marrow 2

Caligene 2

Lurker 2

And I found all the treats so far. So many wonderful pieces of art !

I wonder - do the pen and the D20 belong together ? In that case all that's missing is a sheet of paper. :lol: (And then we go meet the tentacle-cat from last year ! Yay RPG !)

I love the cat with the witch hat, the two rats, the autumn leaves, the waving pumpkin in the pumpkin, the little dragon on the skull (both with glowing eyes), the dragon with human shadow, the spooky forest, the... honestly, they are all awesome !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

My encounters so far:

Pumpkin: 4
Black Marrow: 5
Shadow Walker: 3
Cavern Lurker: 5
Grave: 5
Desipis: 6
Caligene: 1
Witchlight: 0

I myself have a Shadow Walker. Find it a bit weird to see so few of the newer dragons 🤔

My hatchie is btw dressed up in the blue Ravenclaw scarf and robe, combined with the black ballerina shoes. I am curious what the next days will bring. I definitely will keep my scarf, but would be willing to pair it with a different nice outfit.

Edited by Tawa

Great changes. Love the new biome. Trick or treats seem to arrive more frewuently giving a chance to catch them all. Eager to see this years new dragon. Another wonderfuly treatfilled Halloween! Thank you TJ and all spriters!

I mistake the black marrow for a vampire, because I forgot the vampires don't count anymore. :lol:

I seen:

Shadow Walker: 5

Cavern Lurker: 4

Grave: 7

Desipis: 0

Caligene: 2

Witchlight: 1

Black Marrow: 3

Pumpkin: 2

i'm rolling in the graves

39 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I really hope we get a wolf or spider themed dragon this year, or even Frankenstein! Thatd be so awesome! 

Yoo! That would be really cool!

I've been so busy with the event (the hatchlings are so cute with their costumes), (as well as other sites' events), I almost forgot to unfog my eggs. XD; They're almost at ER time now. Luckily I did remember. >_>

5 hours ago, Rexsaurus said:
5 hours ago, Merlot said:

I have seen pink ballerina outfits but I haven't been able to buy one does anyone else get one

Did you get it for free?

no it was on a visiting pumpkin see it here top row LMAO Never mind I have it now

Edited by Merlot

It's proving surprisingly difficult for me to find any really messy-lineaged Cavern Lurkers in the AP. I've picked up and dropped like twelve so far. And the AP is currently Incu-hatchable, which is really messing with my carefully-timed catching plans, lol.

My tally of dragon's visited so far:

Pumpkin: 3 (I have a Pumpkin)

Grave: 9

Black Marrow: 5

Shadow Walker: 2

Cavern Lurker: 5

Desipis: 5

Witchlight: 2

I've got all the treats now, and am egg-locked with my second batch from the Halloween biome. Now I just have to remember to take my hatchi trick-or-treating every hour!

So far we've seen:

Pumpkin: 3 (I have a Pumpkin)

Black Marrow: 1

Shadow Walker: 2

Cavern Lurker: 3

Grave: 5

Desipis: 2

Witchlight: 3

My baby Lurker is looking super cute in her pink ballerina costume. :wub: 

I have a feeling that since more people are probably catching CB's than AP things, we'll have Halloween eggs in the AP for a WHILE after the event is over. (That's my hope at least).

I managed to catch all the CB's I needed, my freezie hatchlings are all bred and on the way, and I somehow managed to trade for a lovely 3G Caligene from a SA. (One of the nicest things I've ever gotten during a holiday because I'm not very good with trading XD ). I also caught an incuhatchable 2G PB Desipis that is super lovely. 

This is the best Halloween ever on DC thanks so much to TJ and spriters. <3 

ETA: I've seen 2 Graves, 4 SW's, 5 Caligene, 2 Pumpkins, 1 Witchlight and 1 Marrow

Edited by Earth Gurl

Well I had a hard time trying to catch CB Pumpkins and a :rolleyes:really lovely person gifted me 3 of them lol and of course I finally caught the 4th so I have 2  breedable pairs.

Thank you for gifting me 3 Pumpkins:)

Okay so I unknowingly lied when I said that Graves and Shadow Walkers are the only Halloween breeds I've hit my scroll-goals with. Apparently I have 20 Caligenes? And apparently I even have that marked in my spreadsheet, but just... Completely overlooked it. Huh.

My first CB Pumpkin will be able to hatch in an hour, yay!

The Halloween biome is moving slowly enough right now that it's possible to code hunt. If anyone was having trouble early on and gave up, now is the time to hit that thing like a bomb!

3 hours ago, natli said:

There is this treat that is solid gold... dog bowl? Fez? Please tell me what this is :)

Pretty sure it's butterscotch pie or something from Undertale. I haven't played the game myself but it's super popular and someone mentioned there was an undertale treat. Yea ignore me I don't know

Edited by Cecona