TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

I love the reference treats that don't necessarily have to be references. As much as I love MLP, it's so obvious what it is right off the bat for the most part and lots of people see it negatively these days y'know.

Like, I despise Homestuck but the treat about it is wonderfully done. A good nod for those who know what it is but not distracting for those who don't. I have to say the Undertale one is really nice, too. Mostly because even in game it's just a nondescript statue. The Mimikyu one is great too - it just kind of looks like a white pumpkin painted.

I love all the references-but-universally-enjoyable treats. 

Also, does anyone know if the QR treat does anything...? I've yet to find a scanner that picks it up but that doesn't mean I'm not just messing it up

Arrrr! This be an awesome costume addition! :3

Got to say, loving how the ballerina slippers look OVER the pirate pants :D My dragon can't decide what to be, so he's got it ALL!

Yay pirate costumes! I need to take a screenshot of my hatchie's current outfit before I put on any of the pirate stuff, but I love how many different pieces there are to this one.

6 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

Arrrr! This be an awesome costume addition! :3

Got to say, loving how the ballerina slippers look OVER the pirate pants :D My dragon can't decide what to be, so he's got it ALL!

Oooh, good idea!

PJ0QgBA.png

Oh sweet baby Jesus, my dragon has a parrot just like me. I'm so happy right now, lol. Granted, mine's a tiny cockatiel but still!!!

My tiny Pumpkin pal has found a Parrot the perfect size to perch on it. He is pleased. Imagine it... me, a tiny Pumpkin perched on my shoulder and a tiny Parrot perched on his. This is beautiful!

EDIT: I wonder if anyone will try to dress their dragon pal the same way the the dragon badge is dressed...

Edited by Nyxity

Just checking so I don't miss any, but are there only two options for today's new outfit? The (navy) and (black)?

Hm... a Ballerina Pirate? Better than a Ballerina Clown, at least. :}

I mixed pieces from the black and navy pirate sets to make a pretty nice looking custume... I also added the white ballerina top, tutu, and headband, and the hufflepuff scarf.

Edited by Cecona

I didn't see any Halloween egg at the hour drop.

Edit: never mind it refreshed

Edited by Rexsaurus

Still hoping to grab a couple of cb pumpkins. But I have to head to bed soon. I have Dialysis in the am and 4:30 comes early. LOL

Oh freak. I just realized I can get five more eggs, and then I'll be *hatchie* locked for a full two days. Uggghhhh I hate hatchie-locks! I really really wish we had an Incubate for hatchlings too.

@JoyLeaf41 Good luck with dialysis in the morning! That's really early to get up, goodness.

It is, and making things worse I am NOT a morning person. But I go when My ride goes and I have a first shift on time. :(

I love the dress up gimmick! I play dress up games on my phone, so this is super awesome!

Untitled.png

Edited by HeartJacker13

d7E9a5V.jpg

looking pretty good so far! I can’t stress how much I love the parrots <3

you can but you'd only be able to see one

everyone knows the more parrots a pirate has the more powerful they are