TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

So it's NOT a Rolo? I took it to be candy. XD

Also, my baby CB Grave hatched and I've been able to fill up on more CBs I've never had before and my friends who missed out on Desipis are hoarding them and everyone is so happy here thank you so much. We always get together to play DC sometimes, especially around the holidays, but I can't remember when the group has been this excited before. 

And yes, we're all hoping the AP stays full of Halloweens for a while. I don't always breed all of my Halloweens, since I have a lot, but I'm going to this year and I'm trying to talk my friends into doing the same so we can keep that flood going! Once it's no longer possible to hunt for CB Halloweens we're all planning to go nuts raiding the AP so it only makes sense to fill the sucker up.

Edited by Lurhstaap

The Undertale treat is this one:

Spoiler

Wpp0SJn.png

(Yes I'm Undertrash it's a really good game!)

I also have no idea what the gold round thing is. XD

Edited by Zeditha

Oooh okay, see like I said I never played the game. I have no idea what that gold thing is then... Maybe it's pudding

Edited by Cecona

I promise you guys, it's a Rolo. XD it's an American candy. Chocolate with caramel inside, wrapped in gold foil.

I'm happy to have just a pair of CBs from everything :) Only need a pumpkin now, then I'm concentrating on the AP and trying to get a trade for this Caligene.

1 minute ago, Lurhstaap said:

I promise you guys, it's a Rolo. XD it's an American candy. Chocolate with caramel inside, wrapped in gold foil.

I used to eat those all the time, but I would get the tubes where they weren't individually wrapped so the gold foil threw me off.... damn now I want some rolos!

3 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Yep. Definitely looks like a Rolo to me!

3 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

Over here in England, Rolos usually don't come individually wrapped. XD

Normally they're in little tube/stacks. I'd find a picture but I'm too lazy.

2 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Over here in England, Rolos usually don't come individually wrapped. XD

Normally they're in little tube/stacks. I'd find a picture but I'm too lazy.

That's true here too. But on Halloween I always used to get the individually wrapped gold ones, so I recognized this treat instantly lololol Gold wrapped Rolos are very much a Halloween thing, at least in my mind, and maybe that of the spriter too.

Out of all the things guessed, an individually wrapped rolo seems like the most likely case.

Also I just dressed up my baby lurker as a ghost ballerina.

Edited by Cecona

for people who havint seen a rolo.

also loving the new Halloween biome. i kicked myself every Halloween every time i look at my 1 cb marrow, the rest having been forgotten and died due to school getting in my way after there release.

Spoiler

hopefully we'll get a valentine or Christmas biome too, although i doubt it. :shades:

07552 02326 Rolo D.png

I wonder if those potion bottles are homage to the event a few years back when we mixed up ingredients that did different things to our dragons (and dinos)

This is SO AMAZING! I finally have caveborn Graves (my second favorite of all the past Halloween dragons, after Shadow Walkers). BEST HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER!

Can't wait to see what the new ones look like, too!!!

This is SO AMAZING! I finally have caveborn Graves (my second favorite of all the past Halloween dragons, after Shadow Walkers). BEST HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER!

1 hour ago, Cecona said:

Pretty sure it's butterscotch pie or something from Undertale. I haven't played the game myself but it's super popular and someone mentioned there was an undertale treat. Yea ignore me I don't know

Looks kind of like a flan to me?

Careful with the multi-posting, MoonShark

I was thinking it could be flan or pudding, but now I'm thinking it's a rolo.

Yeah definitely looks like a Rolo. Which, as much as I enjoy caramel and gluing my teeth together, are side-by-side with Starbursts and Hershey Kisses for how much candy wrapper trash they make. I think most candy companies just hate trees.

The only treats I don't recognize as anything familiar are the stack of bandaids (?), piece of paper, umbrella thing, symbols that keep forming/reforming, evil castle (?), 3-legged crow with something on its head... okay, I guess there are a lot I don't recognize =P I'm sure they're all obscure things or references. Still don't know what's up with the exploding cicada/locust, but I am perfectly okay with that one remaining in the realm of "wtf".

Is it just me, or are there missing images on the event pages?

I posted in a help thread, but I'm not sure if anyone is watching that thread. My green wizard costume is not showing on my hatchling.. or on other hatchlings.. and some of the hatchlings aren't showing up either.

Has anyone else's trick or treat page disappeared? I have 50 things on my page but I have no way to look at them anymore unless I type in dragcave.net/trickortreat manually. The badge only goes directly to the Hatchling page (which is working again!) 

Edited by RagaDal

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Yeah definitely looks like a Rolo. Which, as much as I enjoy caramel and gluing my teeth together, are side-by-side with Starbursts and Hershey Kisses for how much candy wrapper trash they make. I think most candy companies just hate trees.

The only treats I don't recognize as anything familiar are the stack of bandaids (?), piece of paper, umbrella thing, symbols that keep forming/reforming, evil castle (?), 3-legged crow with something on its head... okay, I guess there are a lot I don't recognize =P I'm sure they're all obscure things or references. Still don't know what's up with the exploding cicada/locust, but I am perfectly okay with that one remaining in the realm of "wtf".

stack of bandaids....? The umbrella thing is from Undertale, the symbols are the cutie marks of the mane 6 from my little pony, I think the crow is from game of thrones, not sure about the evil castle or piece of paper though

It's the tiny biege thing. I believe someone responded to me earlier and said it could be a shell, which is probably much more likely than my guess =o I just can't make my mind see it differently.

Oh yea, someone said it was a fossilized shell they had, it's some pages back I think