TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

So, no Bred Halloweens for me this year. I'm missing CB Pumpkins, CB Black Marrows, CB Cavern Lurkers, CB Graves, and CB Desipis'. The Caveborns will be my main focus.

Re-release of the past event dragons omg, thank youuuu so much I'm so happy for this ;_; <3

Now if only I could manage to be quick enough to grab them with their shortage :')

Edited by Nayelianne

Just now, Cecona said:

Actually I've come across a few people that chose the vampire hatchling for the trick or treat event

There isn't a vampire hatchling. Are you sure they didn't mean the black marrow?

Just now, Fiona said:

There isn't a vampire hatchling. Are you sure they didn't mean the black marrow?

Oops, my bad

lol, is one of the pumpkins a Mimikyu?

Just waiting for more hatchie costumes. Getting tired of seeing everyone in sheets.

I almost forgot about the release. I'm so happy to have a chance to catch CBs of all the breeds I missed! I've always regretted missing the Shadow Walker release.

Someone mentioned a mimikyu pumpkin a few hours ago, can't wait to get that one myself!

however I think I just got a golden orb weaver one, so cool! Those are my favorite spider!

Edited by Cecona

I only have 18 of the trick-or-treat sprites, but they don't seem to be showing up right now...

Edit - nevermind, another one just showed up :)

Edited by Zeditha

14 minutes ago, Kovia said:

And now I have one that looks like Texas. Random much?

It's also the whataburger logo. If you don't know what that is, it's a popular fast food joint in Texas.

I have 47 and I haven't seen any in half an hour  

2 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

I only have 18 of the trick-or-treat sprites, but they don't seem to be showing up right now...

Edited by Empererpenguin

Just now, Empererpenguin said:

I have 47 and I haven't seen any half an hour  

There seems to be a glitch about the other 3 appearing once you hit 47ish.

And now the long wait after being locked. Good luck to everyone still hunting! (especially in the Halloween biome)

Edited by Jazeki

5 minutes ago, ElementalMistressLuna said:

There seems to be a glitch about the other 3 appearing once you hit 47ish.

Has anyone gotten the last three or is this happening to everyone?

2 minutes ago, Empererpenguin said:

Has anyone gotten the last three or is this happening to everyone?

Also stuck at 47,

I love you whoever made the sylveon lollipop. 

Also the undertale one hit me right in the feels. :(

I got the two Marrows I wanted way back in the 4:00 drop, but the Pumpkins are proving more elusive!

Really glad to see CB's from early Holidays being released. I joined in 2009 and being a newbie had no idea what I was doing and didn't even know if I was going to stay on this site so I didn't bother with the events and catching holiday dragons. Now I can have them on my scroll. But just wait, you want to trade a CB Holiday egg for a rare egg it will have to be from the actual year they dropped and not from the re-release year. Oh well, I will continue to breed dragons and drop them in the AP for everyone to grab. Enjoy everyone!!! <3

I'm speechless. Past Halloween CBs! And I've already caught a pair of my favourites, Cavern Lurkers!

This is beyond my wildest expectations, and I haven't even seen the details of the event or the new dragons.

Just... wow. Thank you, TJ!