TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

7 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Any word on when different costumes will become available?

If you click on buy costume it says the store and more outfits will be unlocked day 2

Edited by Velvet_paw

22 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Oh that would be nice! None of the random people I've trick-or-treated with so far are names I recognize.

There are names I swear I recognize in my trick-or-treat list.

Most are on cooldown, but I'm giving away CB Halloweens for anyone who needs them!

Here's what I have:

Caligene

Grave

Cavern Lurker

I would like for them to go to people who have none. PM me :)

8 minutes ago, Alexiel Dragoness said:

I'm sorry but this is quite frustrating.

You have the AP filled with halloween eggs no one wants (because of the high gens), and now you have a biome

with 3 CB halloween eggs on a row for tons of players to catch. Of course few will get what they want.

Hopefully once everyone is egg locked it will be easier to catch the CBs.

Not that I will be able to for a few days - I'm egg locked with Halloween eggs I grabbed from the AP. 

@Alexiel Dragoness The biome should calm down once more people are egg locked. Also there are *tons* of trades being posted, so you may be able to trade for one. I like that the other biomes are dropping regular eggs, because not everyone wants or needs more CB Halloweens.

Happily locked with bred Pumpkins, which is my tradition. I'm not going to even try for more CBs (I already have some) at this point, lol.

Happy to catch another Cavern Lurker. I only had four when they were released in 2012 and the males look pretty awesome. Just have to work on getting Shadow Walkers.

Other than that, I really like whoever did the sprites for the costumed Grave, Cavern, Depisis, Caligene and Marrow. Now I just need to get candy from four more breeds and I will have all eight in my viewing area for my adorable Grave.

Edited by Condorflight

20 minutes ago, Alexiel Dragoness said:

You have the AP filled with halloween eggs no one wants (because of the high gens), and now you have a biome

with 3 CB halloween eggs on a row for tons of players to catch. Of course few will get what they want.

Of course it's great that we have an opportunity to get past halloween CBs,

but at least turn every biome into a Halloween's biome, to give more chances to all users.

It's just the beginning of the event and CB Halloween eggs drop less (or it's just impossible to get them).

This is not funny at all, specially for those who have slower internet connection or don't have so much time to play as other users. 

It's carnage now, but it was way worse just after the event started and I think it'll all calm down over the next few days, as people become locked.  Also worth noting that CB Halloweens have been showing up in the AP (I've seen quite a few there personally) and that not all of us are climbing over everyone to grab the CBs - I decided that right now I just wanted to take one CB Pumpkin to level up the three I already had - my other six eggs are all bred and I'm having fun cruising the AP for pretties.  :)

Yay! I got my first CB Pumpkin!!! So, I got two lollipops, and my friends stole one from me. A few minutes later, she caught a pumpkin for me!!!!! 

32 minutes ago, Alexiel Dragoness said:

Of course it's great that we have an opportunity to get past halloween CBs,

but at least turn every biome into a Halloween's biome, to give more chances to all users.

It's just the beginning of the event and CB Halloween eggs drop less (or it's just impossible to get them).

This is not funny at all, specially for those who have slower internet connection or don't have so much time to play as other users. 

As others have said, it should get easier, so don't lose hope! 

I agree that this re-release of the Halloweens can be/has been frustrating (it took me nearly/over 3 hours to get my first CB!), but I think that the more years it's around, the better and more comfortable it'll be. I'm still interested in grabbing bred eggs, I absolutely love to see the pairings/lineages others have come up with, but this year? I'm grabbing the CBs I missed! So next year I'll definitely go back to grabbing from the AP but this year is special because this is the first year and first chance we've gotten for this. It shouldn't be taken as the standard by any means.

I really appreciate the re-release because this means I can start, continue, and finish lineage plans that I would love to manage entirely on my own scroll that otherwise wouldn't have been possible for me to do that way.

Was about to go to sleep...remembered to check DC
Here I am now, an hour later, completely ecstatic about the fact I may actually get CB pairs of the Halloween dragons I missed (joined before the Graves, so missed half of them)

However you got the idea to do this: THANK YOU!

i'm so happy for the halloween event ^^ but not have understand how is possible pass ad vestige the other dragons XD

for the moment i have vestige one hatchiling XD i not have possibility other

At first none of my friends were catching anything in the CB Halloweens. It took me hours to catch that one Caligene I traded for the Grave. But today everyone is doing so much better. Somebody told me they're locked on a gold scroll with all old CBs. And people's turns on my phone to do this are not taking hours. And again, we're all sharing a cell phone and an old computer to play. I would thus encourage everyone not to give up hope!

Edited by Lurhstaap
Correcting a typo.

AWHHH! So far after 10 minutes I've snagged two CB Witchlights, two CB Graves, and one CB Desipis! I'm so happy they're being re-released!

Edit: Wasn't trying to brag in the faces of those who were having trouble >.> I have an alienware ^ ^;

Edited by kittyrules2003

24 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

i'm so happy for the halloween event ^^ but not have understand how is possible pass ad vestige the other dragons XD

for the moment i have vestige one hatchiling XD i not have possibility other

At the beginning of the event (when having clicked on "Enter event" before clicking "Start" on that page), you should have been asked to choose a hatchling. To my understanding, there is no way to dress more than one, and no way to change the dragon afterwards. I hope I haven't misunderstood your question!

Edited by xDragonia

I was having issues earlier with catching CBs but that changed when I switched from Firefox to chrome. I know I should be using chrome anyway but most of the time Firefox works just fine

1 minute ago, Aurora-Silver said:

But CB Vamps are missing in Halloween Biome. Won't they come?

No, vampire dragons are different and are obtainable all year round, so there will be no CB vamps in the Halloween biome

3 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

But CB Vamps are missing in Halloween Biome. Won't they come?

Probably because they can't breed and CB vamps with sires can be found year-round.

I don't think CB Vamps will drop in this new biome, and while it kinda sucks it does make sense. They can't breed, so having CBs aren't really a big deal in that respect, and it is still possible to get CB Vamps all year around by biting CB other-breeds.

Whoever designed the purple D20 fpcv3u.gif: I LOVE YOU!

Thanks everyone for this fabulous event. It's been only the first day and I'm as happy as a little child on Christmas. :D 

Omg I just realized...

Lots of Halloween dragons were included in the Encyclopedia update. 

I thought it was a little strange to include so many breeds that were unobtainable and most users couldn't get CBs of epriod, but...

That makes sense now :P

I just got the scariest treat! A no candy sign!