Jump to content
TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

Recommended Posts

I'm so happy this is going to do great for my scroll goals. I probably won't even breed my other lineaged halloweens this year with the one biome being in there.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like the black cat with the witches hat is from an anime.... Blair from Soul Eater perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, evinin said:

Talking about treats - does anyone know what the barcode treat is?

 

I'm pretty sure it's a reference to The Talos Principle! Recognised it immediately, I love that game! :D

Share this post


Link to post

Oops, I got overexcited and just randomly clicked on all CBs, so now I have 5 CBs, but I accidentally grabbed 2 Desipis as well, and I already have a major hoard of those. Oops XD

Ah well, I also grabbed a Witchlight, a Caligene and a Grave dragon. That was fun! I really hope I'll be able to get a pumpkin, didn't see many pass in the cave, but it'd be awesome!

Share this post


Link to post

I just got a Rat! teat

I love who ever made it, my town doesn't have a rat breeder right now, so its been over a year since I last had Rat Babies and this really made me happy. Thank You!!

and it blinks and twitches its whiskers, he's so Beautiful

Edited by InugamiZERO

Share this post


Link to post

This has been amazing so far! I just started and have two treats, a ghostly Black Marrow hatchling, and great anticipation for the next week!

Share this post


Link to post

WAIT, I CAN GET CB HALLOWEEN EGGS FROM YEARS I WASN'T AROUND??? OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LINEAGES I SADLY COLLECTED THINKING I'D NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THEM? I'M GONNA LOSE MY FREAKIN' MIND I AM SO HAPPY

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I wish directly clicking on people's new Halloween badges would count as having trick or treated them XD 

 

Oh that would be nice! None of the random people I've trick-or-treated with so far are names I recognize.

 

I was laughing at that last hour drop, started 2 full minutes late and went on long enough that the second it ran out the :05 drop started! Sadly I didn't get anything despite spazz-clicking... I may have to give up on only clicking on Pumpkins, and just try to get any CB at all and pray that I can trade for a CB Pumpkin.

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, I think its even harder to catch CB eggs today than it was last night! Oh well. *stalks anyway*

 

My little pumpkin hatchling looks so cute dressed up as a ghost!

Share this post


Link to post

Has  anyone caught more than 47/50 treats. I missed some in previous years and had the opportunity to catch quite a few today as I might not have the time to be able to catch them later. I've got 47 out of the possible 50 that TJ mentioned in his first post but they appear to have stopped dropping for me. Has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by Velvet_paw

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

 

Oh that would be nice! None of the random people I've trick-or-treated with so far are names I recognize.

 

I was laughing at that last hour drop, started 2 full minutes late and went on long enough that the second it ran out the :05 drop started! Sadly I didn't get anything despite spazz-clicking... I may have to give up on only clicking on Pumpkins, and just try to get any CB at all and pray that I can trade for a CB Pumpkin.

 

I think you could be lucky to trade some more recent halloween CB hatchies for a CB Pumpkin maybe?

Share this post


Link to post

Omg. So, during new releases at least one person *always* posts complaining about not getting something, and then a few minutes later posts saying their complaining worked and they got something. That just happened to me! I am now the owner of a CB Pumpkin eggie!! *SQUEEEEE!*

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Wow, I think its even harder to catch CB eggs today than it was last night! Oh well. *stalks anyway*

 

My little pumpkin hatchling looks so cute dressed up as a ghost!

As soon as I said that, I caught that pumpkin I'd been hunting for!

 

I'm trying to get 2 each of the years I missed - pumpkin, shadow walker, cavern lurker, and black marrow. I've got my pumpkins, one lurker, and one shadow and I'm locked now with other bred projects. Maybe midweek it'll be easier to get some of the others haha! Now to influence!

 

I only have 22 treats so far, I've been focusing mostly on getting my little Pumpkie candy!

Share this post


Link to post

Trying to get two of each of the years i don't have, so of course my blind clicking (because my internet is too bad to actively hunt) gives me mostly ones I already have. At least if I can't trade them the biome will be unique...
 

Share this post


Link to post

I love the power of complaining on the news post. As soon as I'm unlocked I plan to start whining about Black Marrow CBs immediately XD With luck it will draw them to my clicky fingers!

 

Being locked I only have one old CB, a Grave I traded a Caligene for, but I have trade arrangements made for a Pumpkin, a Lurker, another Grave, and two Shadows, so I'm making great progress on my overall goal of getting at least two each of the ones I missed. Nobody I know has caught a Marrow yet though so I can't bribe them to release it to me :P I'll just have to rely on my own clicky fingers when stuff hatches probably.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Share this post


Link to post

Great idea! This'll give people who didn't have a chance to catch the older Halloween Eggs when they released previously a chance to get CB's!

 

Me? Well, I'll just be grabbing eggs from the other biomes I need and hatch 'em while waiting for the new eggs to drop. I got all the CB's I needed previously.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

 

Oh that would be nice! None of the random people I've trick-or-treated with so far are names I recognize.

 

 

I didn't even realise you could click on them to see the names.  One of those I have tricked doesn't have the option to click it, but the rest do.  I don't recognise any names, but I am pretty anti-social so don't really know anyone on the forums.  

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Sany said:

Oops, I got overexcited and just randomly clicked on all CBs, so now I have 5 CBs, but I accidentally grabbed 2 Desipis as well, and I already have a major hoard of those. Oops XD

Ah well, I also grabbed a Witchlight, a Caligene and a Grave dragon. That was fun! I really hope I'll be able to get a pumpkin, didn't see many pass in the cave, but it'd be awesome!

 

And a wee bit later, I got my first pumpkin! I felt so slow clicking it, never expected to have it. Best Halloween ever!

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Omg. So, during new releases at least one person *always* posts complaining about not getting something, and then a few minutes later posts saying their complaining worked and they got something. That just happened to me! I am now the owner of a CB Pumpkin eggie!! *SQUEEEEE!*

I finally got a name I recognize.  This whole event is just wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sorry but this is quite frustrating.

You have the AP filled with halloween eggs no one wants (because of the high gens), and now you have a biome

with 3 CB halloween eggs on a row for tons of players to catch. Of course few will get what they want.

 

Of course it's great that we have an opportunity to get past halloween CBs,

but at least turn every biome into a Halloween's biome, to give more chances to all users.

It's just the beginning of the event and CB Halloween eggs drop less (or it's just impossible to get them).

This is not funny at all, specially for those who have slower internet connection or don't have so much time to play as other users. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.