TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

How did DragonCave know? I am Ravenclaw, and that`s the costume I got. *looks nervously around*

1 minute ago, kzspot said:

How did DragonCave know? I am Ravenclaw, and that`s the costume I got. *looks nervously around*

I got the Hufflepuff one for free and even though I don't know what house i'm in it might be the one most like me.

I’ve now officially seen every hatchling!

Man the one egg I bred is being rather ornery and has gotten sick twice now while the other egg have been just fine! Maybe Graves are just more susceptible to sickness.

I love the new costumes! I'm Ravenclaw and love it (and they even have the correct colours omg!)

I actually bought an outfit before I noticed I got one for free already 😂

The dressing bug is a bit annoying because you can still dress your dragon, but get no preview, so you constantly have to save and go to event home after every little change in order to check how it looks. Hope it gets fixed soon.

... And while I wrote it was fixed, lol

Edited by Tawa

Took a HP quiz and got Gryffindor, but I'm not too interested in which one I actually sort in so much as how the costumes look. My Pumpkin hatchling is currently wearing the blue hat, blue scarf, green robe (although it doesn't seem to show any green?), and the ghost wings.

34 minutes ago, kzspot said:

According to Pottermore I am a Hufflepuff but I wanted the Ravenclaw one for my dragon and that was the one I got free too.  I was confused at first because I saw one in the Raveclaw outfit on the candy page and then it was the only one missing from the shop.  Great idea to give one for free and it was nice to see the others are reasonably priced too. 

Great update to the event. 

According to Pottermore, before their revamp, I was Ravenclaw (which I kinda miss), and since the revamp and doing the quiz again, I got Slytherin (which is what I sort myself into for fic and such, but I liked Ravenclaw too)

10 hours ago, Varekis said:

Does anyone know what the current count for treats is? I have 47 at the moment and haven't seen one for awhile.

@ below: Thanks for the reply! Maybe I'm being impatient then. ouo

I only have 47/50 too and they appear to have stopped dropping for me. TJ said there were 50 in the first post so maybe there will be more later?  Edit just got 48 a cute kitty

Edited by Velvet_paw

I think it’s more of a daily reveal rather than it depending on how much candy you have

13 minutes ago, alex638 said:

How many candy treats do we need before a new costume is revealed? 

3 candy to be able to buy/swap for a new outfit. 

Edited by Velvet_paw

Huh, it looks like if a user that you've visited changes their hatchling's costume it changes on your list of visited-hatchies as well. That's kind of disappointing, I liked seeing a sea of ghosts!

I looked at all the different colored witch costumes on my hatchling and I must say that when against the dark yet still somehow bright purple with the little blue and orange splashes of the babie's hide, the hufflepuff one compliments it the best.

Harry Potter costumes are cute. I'm glad I got Ravenclaw for free b/c that's my house. In other news, I was a little surprised to wake up and find that my 2nd gen xeno hatchling is sick. I guess I should fog the rest of my scroll. Back to bed for real now.

Got the Hufflepuff costume for free, though I'm Slytherin. At least it sorta fits my Grave hatchling!

25 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

Got the Hufflepuff costume for free, though I'm Slytherin. At least it sorta fits my Grave hatchling!

I got the syltherin one, and I'm Hufflepuff. Hahaha

under maintenance again, maybe they will add the three missing treats

I was right! refreshed and got number 48!

Edited by Cecona

I got the Gryffindor costume, and I am Slytherin. :P

I am still kind of in shock over this Halloween biome. I never thought in a million years that I would be locked with CB Marrows. It is the most beautiful thing in the world. <3

1 hour ago, Marie19R said:

Took a HP quiz and got Gryffindor, but I'm not too interested in which one I actually sort in so much as how the costumes look. My Pumpkin hatchling is currently wearing the blue hat, blue scarf, green robe (although it doesn't seem to show any green?), and the ghost wings.

It has a green tint to it.Well, mine does at least.

Anyways, here is my baby. I'll see if she stays with that costume for the entire time or not. Have to see what new costumes come out tomorrow. :3