TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Okay, can I ask why the new wizard outfits feature an obvious homage to the Hogwarts houses, but there's no Hufflepuff?

Why does Hufflepuff get no love?

Just now, Mangrit said:

Is there no Hufflepuff costume :(

Yes there is.

See

I see all four of the wizard costumes?? Three were in the store and one popped up in my inventory.

2 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Okay, can I ask why the new wizard outfits feature an obvious homage to the Hogwarts houses, but there's no Hufflepuff?

Why does Hufflepuff get no love?

1 minute ago, Mangrit said:

Is there no Hufflepuff costume :(

You buy three, but one is free!

I saw Hufflepuff, Griffindor, and Ravenclaw sets but no Slytherin. Cave is lagging right now and giving me errors so I'm thinking it's a bug.

Edit: ok it's not a bug but the lag is real. Holy carp.

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, Asketil said:

I see all four of the wizard costumes?? Three were in the store and one popped up in my inventory.

Thank you so much! I was so confused. Now I'm actually happy that I already owned Hufflepuff since it's my house :3

Yeah I got the red one free and bought the green, since that's my house.Curious to see what tomorrow's costumes will be. I'd buy the other two but saving the candy for tomorrow's costumes, in case I like those more than these wizard robes. Or if I would like to combine these with the future costumes.

Anyone else having a glitch where the Black Wizard Robe is just the hat again (but slightly off) and the Black Wizard Scarf is the robe? :blink:

I can't see the costumes I'm dressing my little hatchling in.
IS that a bug or something? I can see the items in the store- and I can see when they are changed into the costume- I just can't see it if I'm adjusting stuff.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems, but the new items are messed up for me (I'm using the Caligene hatchling).

The black wizard hat shows up fine, but the robe shows up as the hat and the scarf as none. As well, I bought the green set but no images have shown up for them

IMG_9028.PNG

IMG_9029.PNG

Edited by Tala2121
Screenshots added

2 minutes ago, Tala2121 said:

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems, but the new items are messed up for me (I'm using the Caligene hatchling).

The black wizard hat shows up fine, but the robe shows up as the hat and the scarf as none. As well, I bought the green set but no images have shown up for them

Just had that issue myself and I have a shadow walker. I reset it (since it was already on) and it went back to the way it was with the scarf.

It's been a long time since I read Harry Potter. What colors go with which houses again?

Edit: Thanks, Data_Girl_3

1 minute ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Gryfindor is Scarlet and Gold, Ravenclaw is Blue and Bronze, Slytherin is Green and Silver and Hufflepuff is Yellow and Black. (Though the films had the Ravenclaw colors be Blue and Silver)

Edited by Tecca

4 minutes ago, Broken_Gems said:

Anyone else having a glitch where the Black Wizard Robe is just the hat again (but slightly off) and the Black Wizard Scarf is the robe? :blink:

I am

1 hour ago, Toyo said:

Maybe this has been asked, and I haven't read far back enough: 

Spriters, are the new CBs you're picking up this year becoming spriter's alts on your scrolls? And how awesome would that be, if this is the case?

Edit: @Odeen, @Infinis, @PieMaster, @birdzgoboom, @aangs-sister, @JOTB, @Nakase, @Fiona, @seiss, @Marrionetta, @Dovealove, @Kuraianubis, @Komodo Gallant. Yes, I did just go to the wiki. 

No, that's not how alts work.

1 minute ago, Tecca said:

It's been a long time since I read Harry Potter. What colors go with which houses again?

Gryfindor is Scarlet and Gold, Ravenclaw is Blue and Bronze, Slytherin is Green and Silver and Hufflepuff is Yellow and Black. (Though the films had the Ravenclaw colors be Blue and Silver)

Yea dragon cave is messing up, I really want to dress my hatchling up as a hufflepuff!!!

We broke the game! XD

(not really, I think TJ might be fixing stuff? In which case, thanks, TJ!)

6 minutes ago, Fiona said:

No, that's not how alts work.

That makes me sad. :( I don't know how spriter's alts work, but I guess the whole scroll isn't coded to it because your 2gs aren't ... alty. So I guess TJ made it so all CBs at the time became alts?

I wonder what will happen if this new biome pops up at Christmas or Valentine's. If I get another cb sweetling, will it also be an alt, since that is how my scroll is? I am getting way ahead of myself, though. 

Oops. I guess it's against nature to try to buy all the wizard costumes at the same time in a frenzy of clicking. Site is broke ;.;

Dragon cave is down :(

also I've never understood this "what house in Harry Potter are you?" thing can someone explain because when people talk about it I get confused.

@Toyo, yes, pretty much all the Shadow Walkers on my scroll at the time were alted. I got two more after than which remain normal. All the 2nd gens and so on remained normal, and now my new ones should be normal. I suppose I could ask him to alt them but that seems a bit greedy.

For things like Snow Angels, that is coded to all be the same per scroll. It's a different mechanic.

@Rexsaurus: I take it you've never read the Harry Potter series of books or watched the movies? What they are referring to is the school "houses" - 4 groups within the school. Each kid gets assigned a house when they start at the school. People like to pick a favorite house that they think they would have been in if they could actually go to the school.

Edited by Fiona