TJ09

2017-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, InugamiZERO said:

has anyone got more then 47 teats, mine have stopped at 47

This is the best typo. (Everyone else I've seen in this thread seems to be stuck at 47 too.)

4 minutes ago, Yumi1 said:

Found a small glitch thing with the event (and possibly a second one as I was fiddling around with the first one). I threw a sheet over my little Grave dragon, since it's the only costume available on short notice, and I decided that I liked seeing the un-sheeted dragons, the art is super cute! If I remove all of the three pieces, however, it won't save. The save thing just keeps spinning. If I add something, it saves in 0.3 seconds as it normally would. I normally play in Edge but pulled up Chrome and the same thing happens on both.

The second little issue, I see that we can see the users who are watching the hatchlings that visit us/we visit. I hover the mouse over the hatchling and yeah, link shows and clicking takes me to the viewing page. However, there's one little hatchling that I either met early on or maybe the user had the same idea I ended up with. It doesn't have a sheet over it's head and, oh, such cute art! But I can't see who's caring for it! No clickability at all. Maybe it ran off and got into a candy stash and that's why it looks so happy and cute. I really do love the art, all I can manage to say is that they all look so cute, lol.

It looks like the linkage is connected to the costume or something? I'm super excited to see more costumes soon, I'm eagerly waiting for the server time to hit midnight.

Yeah, might be intentional thought, since it's dressing up to get candy.  The ones that haven't dressed up probably never had a costume.

1 minute ago, InugamiZERO said:

has anyone got more then 47 teats, mine have stopped at 47

Nope, mines stopped at 47 too :(  Also, I think you meant treats lol

I just tried to undress my hatchling but it wouldn’t work, strange

3 minutes ago, Cecona said:

I just tried to undress my hatchling but it wouldn’t work, strange

I tried after I saw this it didn't save for me either. I can take any two costume pieces off but and it will save but not the whole thing.

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

This is the best typo. (Everyone else I've seen in this thread seems to be stuck at 47 too.)

I would put that as my second best typo with first being asking someone if they were intersex in trading with me

47 treats, two Pumpkins and two Marrows. In 8 hours, I get to hunt some more - I can go to work happy!

I am at 47 in treats and I, too, haven't seen the 48th-50th drop in hours. Perhaps that will be rectified when I awake in a handful of hours. 

Happy hunting for eggs and candy all! <3

Managed to trade off my spare Witchlights and Caligene so now I have 4 pairs of old Halloweens! Hopefully once they hatch I'll be able to snag at least a pair of Pumpkins and Graves (the only ones I'm missing now).

And I have to agree; the event this year is super cute. Can't wait to see what new costumes we get later! And it seems I'm not the only one who noticed the popularity of Marrow and Grave hatchies; almost all of the hatchies I've seen so far have been one or the other, only three have been something different (a Caligene, a Desipis, and a Shadow Walker). As for the hatchling I picked, I chose the Grave after much deliberation (they're all very cute, it was hard to choose!)

I couldn’t get over the baby lurker’s happy face so that’s what I chose. I’ve only seen one other lurker, most have been marrows and graves.l

Edited by Cecona

I've been working so I haven't gotten as many treats as I would like. I only just got my 19th one a minute ago.

Spent 4 hours hunting for CB Halloweens, I finally managed to get at least one Black Marrow and two Desipis so far. I got an accidental Pumpkin so when I wake up I'll send the little darling to the AP.

Just purchased the green wizard costume for my hatchling. Because I'm Slytherin, my hatchling is Slytherin too. >:3

Edit: noo, cave went down before I could fix his little hat!

Edited by Varekis

"An error has occurred."

I tried to put a hat on it, but DC broke instead

Varekis> The hat couldn't work for you, either?

Now that it's down I'm more worried the site may forget that I bought a matching red costume for my Witchlight and keep the candy I paid. :(

Wow the Halloween biome has slowed down a lot I just egglocked myself with some eggs (that i'm going to trade beacause I have those already).

Holy cow!! Is that a Cat form Bernkastel treat?? Who is this blessed Umineko fan???

Loving the idea of the Halloween Biome... Although is it just me, or there are no vampire eggs?

Yeah, it's looking like the hats are broken; neither of the ones I tried worked. Then the game stopped working again. :V

Ooo, I love how the wizard outfits have the scarves as the house colors in Harry Potter. :3 I bought the green one because...yeah. :P

Edit: I am sorry for double post. x.x It was because of lag.

Edited by IlaQuickel

Okay, can I ask why the new wizard outfits feature an obvious homage to the Hogwarts houses, but there's no Hufflepuff?

Why does Hufflepuff get no love?