TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

A green one grew up!  But the site is still down so I can't even remember what gender it is, never mind get any breed info!  GAH!  XD

I'm loving the green adult! That head is giving me a frighten though. That pose looks like it hurts! :blink:

1 minute ago, Alrexwolf said:

I'm loving the green adult! That head is giving me a frighten though. That pose looks like it hurts! :blink:

The pose reminds me of a falcon fixing to dive as soon as it spotted its prey. Can't see anything wrong with it! :3

Anyway yeah, whatever they are, I already like them. Striped patterns, my favorite. :3

Eh... the green adult was a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping it'd be more green than white. :( I'm not a fan of its pose, either.

The red ones are most likely going to have the same poses, let's hope they have more color on them.

Just now, Orchi'dea said:

The pose reminds me of a falcon fixing to dive as soon as it spotted its prey. Can't see anything wrong with it! :3

I didn't mean there was anything wrong with it. Just that I would probably literally die if my head was like that omg.

Then again I don't have a like 10 ft neck either.

Pretty adult! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them - and to learning the names when the cave is back up. :)

That adult two-head is looking pretty regal! Pretty in purple, but that body build is no pushover. ;)

3 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I didn't mean there was anything wrong with it. Just that I would probably literally die if my head was like that omg.

Then again I don't have a like 10 ft neck either.

Of course ^^" Maybe they're like... you know...

IxD4w5H.gif

super duper deluxe flexible flying doges, sweet dreams.

I need 100,000 of the purple one THANK YOU MARI THEY ARE GORGEOUS

worth every minute of waiting

The two headed one is gorgeous and I like the green one too :D

Thanks so much, spriters!

Ooooh, pretty adults.  :)  I hope the site comes back soon so we can see the lineage tiles.

(Although I probably won't plan any lineages with the "glassy" ones anyway before we know what's going on with the colors...)

I'm very happy with the new two-headed one! Such a regal pose and lovely color. The green one is pretty, too. I like that soft green. I wish we might know how to get those!

I am just disappointed that we can't access the site to see their names and their descriptions. Hope that gets fixed soon!

(Oh yeah, I forgot that the pictures on the post still show despite the site being down)

Yay, adults! I love the two-head, it looks absolutely stunning and regal. The green/red ones look totally different than what I thought they would look like, but I like them anyway! Very cool. Now we just need to find out how we get the green ones...

Oh wow!  I usually have a favorite when there's several new releases together, but I love both of these so much I can't decide!  
Thank you spriters, I will be hoarding both of them!

On one hand I wish the purples weren't two-headed, because I think they'd look great with Soulstones. But on the other hand... they're perfect as they are now. :wub:

i love the green ones! Why is the cave down now T_T hopefully we can read the describtion soon ;)