TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Those green ones really are pretty.

Well DC was broken when I came home from work,and I thought it would be okay when I got back from a jog, but no.  Going out shopping in half an hour - wonder if it'll be okay when I get back from that? Hope so.

The Bauta dragon is the most beautiful and regal two-headed dragon I've ever seen, I think I have a new favorite breed! :) That shade of purple is so charming. The Spinels are just as cool, I especially love those stripy tails and the poses.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the release!

Whoo, we have adults! It's a shame the site is down. I need those descriptions x'D

I keep forgetting the site is down and try clicking the new dragons :lol:

Other than that, I really like the two-headed dragons and the raptors definitely look great as well, love the colours on both! I'm still eager to know how the green ones are obtained!

ETA: Thanks for descriptions! Like them both and it seems like the green ones are bred-only indeed.

Edited by Chococat0815

They all look so pretty! I haven't picked up any of the purple ones, though. I hope i'll get a chance once DC comes back. :( 

Thinking about lineage plans, I bet the red ones would look great with Mageias, Magmas, Dark Luminas, Blue Fire Gems, Moonstones, Tri-horns and Balloons. :) As for the Green ones, maybe Frills, Ribbon Dancers and Harvests?

GDI, more dragons to hoard >< At least those two-headeds will work really well with some lineage projects I was planning XD Beautiful as always, spriters!

Oh my! These dragons are among the most beautiful I've ever seen! I love all of them! Spriters you just keep getting better and better! Wish I could find out what these dragons are called and start hoarding more, but this issue with the down site prevents me. :(  This new twin head is my fav of the category by far. And these other two are so cool-looking! I want to hoard them too and discover the secret to obtaining that illusive green. :wub:

Eta: after seeing the descriptions posted by such a kind member I'm going to paraphrase a quote from a certain moonlight princess: "The excitement has been doubled!"

Edited by Syiren
Typoes.

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Bella has blessed us w/ these images ;)

Screenshot_20171003-164141.png?width=345&height=612Screenshot_20171003-164001.png?width=345&height=612

Thank you so much!

Isn't that screen from mobile version? Is there any way to connect to mobile version with PC? If mobile version at least works, it would help to get into it.

Lovely adults, despite... the site being down lol. I love them both!!

I guess the greens are alts, or something close.

6 minutes ago, Morell said:

Isn't that screen from mobile version? Is there any way to connect to mobile version with PC? If mobile version at least works, it would help to get into it.

I just tried switching my phone to mobile version to check and it's still down for me. :/

14 minutes ago, Morell said:

Mobile's down for me (Android, Chrome).

Oh. My. GOODNESS. Those purple beauties!! Wooooow. I'm so so *so* excited that they kept their awesome light purple color. They are *definitely* my favorite two-head, and may actually be competing with Royal Blues as my all-time favorite dragon. Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! (And imo it looks like the one head is snubbing the other, lol!)

The Spinels looks really nice too, I think the greens look a little brighter and more vibrant. Really really wish I could actually access DC right now, but thank you so much to the people who've posted the info!

It's nice to see two social breeds! A lot of dragons on D.C. come across as dumb lizards rather than sentient beasts, so nice to see a friendly thinking pair. Really keen on the splits especially, the love of oceans and people makes me think of DND Bronzes. ^^

Also now feeling quite sure green spindles are breed only Alts. Bummed there won't be CBS, but glad we can tell if they're Alts right away. 

sites finally back up

Lovely dragons! I really, especially, like the two-heads! They look like Soulstones! The wyverns, though, are shockingly pretty. :D Nice job!

Okay I have had issues with my computer and it seems the site has been having issues also.

When did the lovely greens appear in the caves?  Are the new eggs uncommon common  rares or what?  When does that info usually appear?  I saved 2 spots on my scroll, but then my computer decided it didn't want to catch any more eggs on Saturday.  The few times I managed to get on DC since then I haven't seen any new eggs.  

Can anyone bring me up to date on the September egg info that isn't in the lovely info provided by Bella  and repeated by Ghost?

Thanks!

To my knowledge no one has any greens yet... The site was down for a long time (seems to be back up now??) and some think the greens may have started dropping right before it went down or when it went down, but we aren't sure. They may be breed-only.

If it is breed only, How might that work?

Thanks for the info.

41 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Bella has blessed us w/ these images ;)

Screenshot_20171003-164141.png?width=345&height=612Screenshot_20171003-164001.png?width=345&height=612

The last line of the Spinel Wyverns description makes me think bred Alt.. I will be bummed if they wont be CB but I love them anyway! The Bauta's are stunning I love this color purple! (here goes another breeding project!) Thank You TJ and Spriters for another gorgeous release! :D 

I don't think greens are dropping, the few I've clicked out of the volcano just a few minutes ago are Red, and all the ones in the hatcheries i visit are still red too, no greens in sight

i think they are breed only