TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

My release-day babies hatched! I filled my egg slots with more new ones, a misclicked CB Ice and a Chrono Xeno, the first one I've seen in SO long.

So it looks like TJ's hatchies will be grown by the time I wake up in the morning, I can't wait to see the adults!

Really hoping the two headeds do have hooves for some reason. Maybe (definitely) I'm desperate for more horse dragons.

My first batch of purple and eggs have hatched and I've immediately filled them up again with more of the same. Purples are a little bit harder to catch but still available.

I'm looking forward to seeing TJ's adult dragons in a few hours, and eventually someone will solve the mystery of how to obtain the green eggs. The purple babies are a pretty color but I'm not sure about the shape and shading. It's so small it's hard to see it clearly. The light of day should have dome answers here too.

I hope everyone is enjoying their hunting and getting to know their new dragons. A little bit of warming up for the Halloween event in a few weeks. That'll be quite welcome also!

I have four hatchies of each at the moment, and I can't stop staring at the cutsie purple two-heads! Such a fat little belly, and they seem to be standing very regally, and I can't say enough about how much I love the color. I will be so very disappointed if the adults don't keep that color.

11 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

I have four hatchies of each at the moment, and I can't stop staring at the cutsie purple two-heads! Such a fat little belly, and they seem to be standing very regally, and I can't say enough about how much I love the color. I will be so very disappointed if the adults don't keep that color.

Well if you color sort them they go between Antareans and Candelabras... I fear they will become more gold than purple. :( (then again color sort can be quite wonky sometimes...)

Well that's just typical. Went to put my eggs into hatcheries and DC is down for matinance. :dry:

Eta: I can't wait to see what these little guys look like in the morning. 

Edited by Syiren

17 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Have there been any guesses for names of these? (...)

6 hours ago, Nine said:

The two-headed unicorns... And it looks like they have hooves? (...)

5 hours ago, JayC said:

(...) On the flip side, the purple/gold one is somewhere between Albino and Black Tea. (...)

2 hours ago, Marie19R said:

I have four hatchies of each at the moment, and I can't stop staring at the cutsie purple two-heads! Such a fat little belly, and they seem to be standing very regally...

My mind is now full of ALICORNS. I'm so excited! A little disappointed because I didn't snatch any yet and they will be even more popular (harder to catch) if I'm right with their name. But still... alicorn dragons... ^_^

Edited by Anemonis

I'm looking forward to the new babies growing up, but it looks like the Misfit pygmies have been up to their tricks again, because I'm just getting an error every time I open the cave XD

Just now, SheridanCharon said:

I'm looking forward to the new babies growing up, but it looks like the Misfit pygmies have been up to their tricks again, because I'm just getting an error every time I open the cave XD

Same here! I'm so antsy about TJ's dragons growing up, I really wanna see the adults already! 

19 minutes ago, Anemonis said:

My mind is now full of ALICORNS. I'm so excited! A little disappointed because I didn't snatch any yet and they will be even more popular (harder to catch) if I'm right with their name. But still... alicorn dragons... ^_^

Oh yeah!! That would be amazing! ALICORN HYPE!!

I just want to know what the deal is with the Green Eggs???  And why haven't we seen any?  I've been purposely trying to keep some egg slots open...  Thank you...

6 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

I just want to know what the deal is with the Green Eggs???  And why haven't we seen any?  I've been purposely trying to keep some egg slots open...  Thank you...

We don't know yet, they may be breedable alts, or it may be time-based in some way.

Can't wait for the adults! TJ's should grow up in about... 3 hours or so? If I remember correctly?

2 hours ago, SheridanCharon said:

I can't even get onto the site... 

Ugh, hopefully the site will be back up by the time they grow up! If someone still has access to the /lineage view or any other way to view these guys, please post a picture if the site is still down when they grow. I really really wanna see them already!

Just now, Morell said:

Not usual maintenance, the dragcave is down for hours already.

It has??? I've only been on for about 15 minutes... :) Also, when do the Halloween Dragons get released? 

1 minute ago, mouse050909 said:

It has??? I've only been on for about 15 minutes... :) Also, when do the Halloween Dragons get released? 

You must be lucky.

Halloweens will get released on Halloween. ;-)

Edited by Morell

5 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Ugh, hopefully the site will be back up by the time they grow up! If someone still has access to the /lineage view or any other way to view these guys, please post a picture if the site is still down when they grow. I really really wanna see them already!

I think that on most of the fan sites and hatcheries there are tons of hatchlings. 

6 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

I think that on most of the fan sites and hatcheries there are tons of hatchlings. 

Yeah but even the ones grabbed right at the release are still quite far away from growing up to be adults. TJ's dragons are set to grow in about 1-2 from now, much earlier than any others.

Well, we still can't access the cave to read about the new dragons, but that adult green one looks really cool. I like the ringlet stripes on the tail, looks playful!